Lol people...
Katy
Katy - Re: Dating sites
Re: Dating sites
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 12
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-07-11 11:52:10

We have some grumpy people here. Lol lockdown really changed people.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Dating sites
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-07-11 11:52:51

On 2020-07-11 11:31:42 Ms Paige said:
Thank you ESA... but I was really under the impression that this site was to promote ourselves and not other sites... If I can remember right, we aren't allowed to name other sites on here... so yes I was wrong. To Graham... I obviously misunderstood you... and I am sorry for derailing your thread... Have a great day...

There's a report button that you can use, Paige. ESA will investigate and decide whether it's against their policy and rules. Too many ladies are embarrassing themselves on this forum because they are quick on the draw. And bear in mind that arguing with a faceless punter who doesn't use the site to generate an income hurts you more than it hurts him.
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Dating sites
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 9817
View Profile
Posted: 2020-07-11 11:54:23

On 2020-07-11 11:52:10 Katy said:
We have some grumpy people here. Lol lockdown really changed people.

Grumpy or sexually frustrated I think ;)
Katy
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 13
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-07-11 11:59:26
Edited: 2020-07-11 11:59:57

Grumpy, broke and sexually frustrated ha ha ha ha This is soo funny stop attacking our men . we love them honestly they help us pay bills.
Katy
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 14
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-07-11 12:11:10
Edited: 2020-07-11 12:11:44

Thank you esa some people don't have manners . respect the man please. They pay our bills.
Wild_Weasel
Wild_Weasel - Re: Dating sites
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 525
View Profile
Posted: 2020-07-11 12:19:34

On 2020-07-11 11:31:42 Ms Paige said:
Thank you ESA... but I was really under the impression that this site was to promote ourselves and not other sites... If I can remember right, we aren't allowed to name other sites on here... so yes I was wrong. To Graham... I obviously misunderstood you... and I am sorry for derailing your thread... Have a great day...

And that is the measure of true class, admitting being human and learning as well go along. Well done ma'am !
#Lovemuff&Ticklemyball
#Lovemuff&Ticklemyball - Re: Dating sites
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 46
View Profile
Posted: 2020-07-11 12:22:28
Edited: 2020-07-11 12:41:37

On 2020-07-09 15:33:10 Graham12342014 said:
Did anyone try datingbuzz.com before?

Graham

Yes, have got a profile and have had many enjoyable encounters, just remember that the primary goal on there is to find a partner when you play in that pool the commitment question and "where do you see yourself in the future questions will come up" if you play the game smart you can build the friends database and keep a few options on the cards, the trick mostly is appear available and not afraid of commitment but the skill is keeping up that pretence.

Sign up with the premium package which allows any one you contact to contact you back many girls have profiles but did not subscribe and cant reply back unless they purchase a subscription or use the one line responses , law of thumb is that you have to exchange at least one message both ways before you can send cell numbers.

Its a patience game but its fun and you get to go on informal coffee dates to ascertain compatibility money wise you will end up paying more than going this route to get laid that will take a few dates, however the caveat is when you find a person on that site lining up romantic weekends etc becomes allot more budget compared to weekend trips from this menu.

And at some stage sleepovers happen just make sure not to allow move in arrangements keep it yours and theirs.....

Have fun play smart and have patience. Don't push for sex on the dating site that's a no no for the ones you want to meet. I have met many successful and well of woman on that platform which is intellectually stimulating when you do meet independent strong woman make no mistake she is working you on the same angle with no commitment intent, you will get good at reading the prospects as I said it is fun and time consuming. Eventually this will become the fast food joint and the restaurants will be in your contact list.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Dating sites
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2020-07-11 12:34:53

On 2020-07-11 12:19:34 Wild_Weasel said:
On 2020-07-11 11:31:42 Ms Paige said: Thank you ESA... but I was really under the impression that this site was to promote ourselves and not other sites... If I can remember right, we aren't allowed to name other sites on here... so yes I was wrong. To Graham... I obviously misunderstood you... and I am sorry for derailing your thread... Have a great day...

And that is the measure of true class, admitting being human and learning as well go along. Well done ma'am !

Lol that apology was nonsense. She told the guy to "go f*** himself" when he did nothing wrong and her apology is just about "derailing the thread". I'd ease up on the praise if I were you.
Katy
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 15
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-07-11 12:37:10

Wise gentlemen Mr Wild Weasle.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.