Ms Paige
Ms Paige - Re: Dating sites
Re: Dating sites
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4488
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-07-13 09:58:14

On 2020-07-12 18:55:51 RoyBash said:

So says one whose reviews say otherwise.... You need to work on your reviews babes... Ms P got fantastic reviews learn from her instead of trying to put her down ...

What a nice compliment, thank you. I obviously lack some forum personality... LOL... :))) but I will try my best to behave (EISH)... but yes, my clients absolutely adore me... :))) so I must do something right... Right?
Sabrina (the Original)
Sabrina (the Original) - Re: Dating sites
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 215
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-07-13 12:55:58

Ms Paige

You're obviously doing a lot right. If I understand correctly, you're single and taking care of your little one all by yourself.
That's only one of the things to admire.
Johnlennon
Johnlennon - Re: Dating sites
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 297
View Profile
Posted: 2020-07-13 15:54:05

@Sabrina

Wow you are a nasty.
Its quite obvious no one can trust you with confidential info.

You say you have plenty of clients - hope they are paying attention because you definitely have very little professionalism.

Kaycee
Kaycee - Re: Dating sites
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1131
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-07-13 16:08:25

On 2020-07-13 07:26:53 Sabrina (the Original) said:
For all you cupcakes who said/ insinuated I was abusing that idiot, please go fond someone else to preach to. It is my body and owe him no explanations! If you do owo, enjoy catching stuff one day. I have enough clients to get by, don't you worry. I needn't suck up (pun intended) to anyone for a few bucks/ many...

My dearest Kaycee, don't forget you told me what your REAL age is, so I'd not say another word if I were you. I have proof, too. Yes, you have a great body... but surely when your clients see your mug they can put two and two together.

Lovies, Sabrina

Funny thing is sabrina my clients know my age, and for all that don't know, I'm proudly 48.
Grow up, little girl, work on your attitude and treating people better. I'm a MILF and proud.....

So esa could you maybe rectify my age seeing as little girls are jealous
Kaycee
Kaycee - Re: Dating sites
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1132
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-07-13 16:14:16

Is it only me or is it the same,katy, sylvia and lets not forget sabrina,causing trouble again.?
It's always you three, tik syndrome again, I see.....bored. ..
Sylvia
Sylvia - Re: Dating sites
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1438
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-07-13 18:35:14

hey you dont bring me into this one. I have said nothing on this posting so get over yourself girl. Blast me whenever you like if you dont like what i post. But not this time. ta ta
Sylvia
Sylvia - Re: Dating sites
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1439
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-07-13 18:39:50

was this not a thread opened by graham, how people digress so easily. yes you kaycee.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.