Navigation
Tisha
Tisha - Re: Review - Tisha - North Beach Durban
Re: Review - Tisha - North Beach Durban
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 654
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-08-02 20:04:00

@Dbn poison---- you should truly be called Dbn Passion :-)

Thank you for a very relaxing an sensual session hun I appreciate the visit and your time. You have really taken me to another level of passion in my sexual journey and I won't forget this for life :-)

You are one special guy don't you forget that , mwah.

Unfortunately I can't relocate to Durban babes but I promise I will be make travel trips often :-)

Thank you so so much again for your time and choosing to make a booking with my I appreciate it alot .

Be blessed always.
Regards
Tisha
786dadzn
786dadzn - Re: Review - Tisha - North Beach Durban
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1276
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-03 08:57:11

Name: Tisha

City: Durban

Area: North Beach

Full Profile: [View Tisha's Full Profile]

Went for a second round before this chickawick i mean this chic which has graced our shores grows WINGS and flies away!LOL

Just like the last time service was impeccable and no regrets.

TBH this old INDIAN cant even keep up with her energy HEHEHE

Hope to see you the next time you visit us , keep up the excellent service and stay as humble as you are DOST

MWAH

Ratings:

Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Tisha
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 658
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-08-03 22:33:11

Babes it was absolutely amazing seeing you again every session gets better and better :-) thanks for the lunch and spoils you have given me I truly truly appreciate everything :-)

You have way more energy thank you think lol:-)

I will update you on my new dates and we can plan a session :-) you are special and so adorable please don't change that Pyre Dost!!!!

Mwahugzz

Be blessed always
Regards
Tisha
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Tisha - Century City Cape Town
Re: Review - Tisha - Century City Cape Town
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-08-05 17:54:09
Edited: 2021-08-05 17:56:40

<b>Name:</b> Tisha

<b>City:</b> Cape Town

<b>Area:</b> Century City

<b>Last Visit:</b> August 2021

<b>Full Profile:</b> [<a href="/members/displayAdvertiser.php?uid=84185" target="_blank">View Tisha's Full Profile</a>]

Given all her rave reviews, I have always had my eye on Tisha. When I recently saw that she was on her way to visit Cape Town, I wasted no time to get in touch to secure my coffee date with her. Initial communication was done on PM and later moved over to WhatsApp, where she was clear and precise about her services and rates -- it's all there on her profile anyway -- and availability once here.

So, this morning I met up with her at her temporary spot in Green Point (she has since moved on to Century City) for an unbelievable experience. She sent me a message earlier in the morning to confirm our booking and asked me my favourite colour. Lo and behold, as I pull up, she's standing there in a tightfitting dress of said colour to welcome me.

She was everything I expected and more. Sexy little package with the friendliest smile and a warm and welcoming personality. We exchanged pleasantries while she made us coffee and then moved to the bedroom where we had a lie down to enjoy our coffee and chat some more. She explained how "Coffee with Tisha" works, shared her very interesting story of how she got into the industry and asked me questions about myself and my expectations. That is something I really appreciated, because I love it when you just take a moment to get a sense of the other person before seeing them with your dick in their mouth.

Tisha is no "wham-bam, thank you mam" WG. After chatting for felt like more than an hour, she asked me if I was ready. I was and she told me to get undressed and lie on my back. She showed off a few lingerie options and asked me to pick my favourite, which I proceeded to do. She changed and the sight of her sexiness was something to behold. Beautiful smile, gorgeous tits, smooth skin, just all-round sexy vibes.

She had told me earlier that she considers herself to be a student of sexuality and she called herself a sexual explorer. And with me on my back and her taking up position between my legs in her red lingerie, it was soon clear that she knows a thing or two about exploring. There was not an inch of my body -- Not. An. Inch! -- that wasn't under her tongue at one point in time. She had me on my back, my tummy and my side as she moved up and down, licking, kissing and sucking every single part of me. It was incredibly sensual.

There are people who enjoy giving blow jobs, people who know how to give blow jobs and then there are people like Tisha. People who know how to give blow jobs AND enjoys it. She explained what it does to her sexually when she goes down on you and at one point she took my finger and placed it between her legs to prove how wet it got her. No need for the lube here. What we did need lube for however, was the prostate massage. As someone who had only experienced rimming before, the prostate massage was a first for me and usually something I would have to think long and hard about, not to mention the mental preparation. But I was so at ease with her that when we discussed it, I thought now is as good a time as ever. Knowing that she had a newbie on her hands (that pun was definitely not intended), she took her time with me and went to work easy, slowly and seductively and delivered something that I not for once thought could have me shaking like that. It was very much the beginner's experience, but I enjoyed it very much.

After the massage, her attention returned to my cock. I wish I was able to describe how she does what she does, but words will never capture it. She is no one-trick pony and she mixes it up very expertly. So much so that we never got to the deed. She is that good with her mouth. And that is also good news for me, because it means we have unfinished business.

To be brutally honest, she had me at a complete and utter loss for words. And that is by no means a small feat, because I love to talk and express myself -- especially when I'm happy or excited. I must have said "Oh wow!" a thousand times because that was all my brain could come up with as everything else was occupied with trying to compute the way she was exploring my body. Once she was done with me, I was just laying there with what must have been the stupidest, most dumbfounded look on my face? What the actual fuck just happened to me???

Afterwards we stayed right there on the bed talking for a long while about all things sexual. I asked and she dished out some very welcome advice and showed me a few more tricks that I am definitely looking forward to trying in not only my punting adventures, but my personal life too.

Tisha is not just a punt. You don't go to her expecting her to wait for you naked as you take your clothes off walking through the door ready to fuck. Well, she does offer quickies, so you probably could do that. But you shouldn't. She's an experience. There's no other way to put it. She is not a clock watcher by any stretch of the imagination as she doesn't do back-to-back bookings. So, when you're with her, all her focus is completely on you. Communicate with her and tell her what you like. But also, let her take the lead and do her thing. Savour every second of your time with her and let her take you on a journey to what is guaranteed to feel like a bottomless fountain of sexual pleasure.

Mind well and truly blown.

<b>Ratings:</b>

<b>Personality:</b> 5/5
<b>Telephone Manner:</b> 5/5
<b>Venue Cleanliness:</b> 5/5
<b>Personal Cleanliness:</b> 5/5
<b>Privacy:</b> 5/5
<b>Service:</b> 5/5

<b>Will you return?</b> Yes
<b>Advertiser looked like the Photos?</b> Yes
<b>Secure Parking?</b> No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Tisha
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 663
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-08-05 23:27:37

Oh wow , a thousand times back to you Harry . Its been a great pleasure meeting and spending time with you. From a week ago the communication , advice and support has been greatly appreciated.

You are a unique guy don't ever change for the world , I hope our chats are sucessful when you apply them :-)

Thanks for allowing me the opportunity babes to experiment and explore with you it been super super refreshing .

I appreciate the time you have take to write such a detailed review about me I have surely learnt alot from you :-)

Looking forward to a long journey ahead .

Be blessed always
Regards
Tisha .
gaviscon
gaviscon - Re: Review - Tisha - Century City Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-06 15:11:48

City: Cape Town

Area: Century City

A fantastic experience this am
Whatever she sets her sights on doing she does it well and will succeed in the esa world or outside of it!
Thanks tisha
C

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Tisha
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 665
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-08-06 22:57:30

Thank you so much for you time with Morning I appreciate the visit and your time so much :-)

Looking forward to seeing you again .

Be blessed always
Regards
Tisha
Jared669
Jared669 - Re: Review - Tisha - Century City Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-07 11:10:31

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Spent the morning earlier this week with this intectual godess.
She can hold a great conversation, and she was equally impressive in the bed.
I never tried having my toes sucked, but wow. What a feeling.
Will see you soon

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? No

* Until Jared669 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Tisha @ Amsterdam Lounge
Tisha @ Amsterdam Lounge - Re: Review - Tisha - North Beach Durban
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 141
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-08-07 20:42:27

Evening Jared :-)

Thank you so much for taking the time to review me I appreciate it alot :-)

It was amazing spending time with you and I am glad you enjoyed our session :-)

Looking forward to many more memories babes

Be blessed always
Regards
Tisha .
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Tisha - Century City Cape Town
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2021-08-08 15:48:46

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
What can I say that hasn’t been said before she is truly amazing, a wonderful person inside and out makes you feel so comfortable and delivers service of exceptional quality. If she ever decides to relocate to CPT will definitely by a regular.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until MaxyProf built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.