Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-28 14:46:19

Name: Tisha

City: Durban

Area: North Beach

Full Profile: [View Tisha's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Wow what can say that hasn't been said already on this forum about Tisha.

After reading all the glowing reviews about Tisha, I managed to secure a booking with her here In Durban.

This lady has it all brains, beauty and coffee.

The coffee and chat before the session was amazing and it really felt like we were old friends.
Gentleman this lady is a freaken beast when it comes to a blowjob.
She literally drained every last drop.
I would of loved to stay longer but unfortunately I couldn't.
Tisha you are a gem please do not change. 5 star service all round.
Smiley

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Smileyzn built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Smileyzn
Smileyzn - Re: Review - Tisha - North Beach Durban
Re: Review - Tisha - North Beach Durban
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-28 14:46:37

Wow what can say that hasn't been said already on this forum about Tisha.

After reading all the glowing reviews about Tisha, I managed to secure a booking with her here In Durban.

This lady has it all brains, beauty and coffee.

The coffee and chat before the session was amazing and it really felt like we were old friends.
Gentleman this lady is a freaken beast when it comes to a blowjob.
She literally drained every last drop.
I would of loved to stay longer but unfortunately I couldn't.
Tisha you are a gem please do not change. 5 star service all round.
Smiley

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Smileyzn built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Tisha
Tisha - Re: Review - Tisha - North Beach Durban
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 645
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-28 22:05:43

Thank you so much for the honest and amazing review Smiley I appreciate you taking time of you day to spend with me . I'm glad you enjoyed your session as much as I did :-)

Looking forward to seeing you soon.

Be blessed always
Regards
Tisha
Zolbol
Zolbol - Re: Review - Tisha - North Beach Durban
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 103
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-29 13:35:29

So. What can be said about this amazing woman that hasn't been said already. I haven't punted in a while and had my eye on Tisha for a long time, based on previous reviews.

I missed her the last time she was in Durban and could not let this opportunity pass me by again. I had been DMíng here in her absence and she is always so sweet and inviting in her replies.

Am so glad I took the plunge.

I have a blowjob fetish and that is all I go for in a booking.

Upon entering her room I was greeted with a warm hug and tender kiss on the cheek, she asked me to undress, at which point I offered payment up front and she refused, saying she only takes payment after the booking, very refreshing. She then asked me what is my favourite colour and proceeded to change into her lingerie, such attention to detail.

I was a bit star-struck to be honest but she has such a sweet warm nature, and continually made me feel as comfortable as possible.

Now... That MOUTH!! Goodness this girl really knows how to suck a cock, I had it all, from ball licking and sucking to deepthroat, her toungue is absolutely amazing, in no time I had cum twice and she sucked every last drop out of me, seriously the best head I have ever had.

She did not rush me once and we even cuddled for a bit whilst chatting about this and that afterwards. Even asked me what she could do better next time, I mean this girl is just something else truly.

Tisha is a true professional and genuinely aims to please. She has the loveliest personality and a truly beautiful woman, inside and out.

THAT MOUTH!!

I will most definitely be back, over and over again.

Thank you sweet lady!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Zolbol built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Tisha
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 647
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-29 22:03:46

@ Zolbol, where do I start .....:-)

You are an absolute sweetheart from the time we starting messaging till the time we met I enjoyed all interactions with you.

You are a sweet and special gentleman that I have met , thanks for the chat and the laughter we shared . I am glad that you enjoyed your time with me I wish we had much more but till next time :-)

Thank you so much for choosing to spend your time with me hun I appreciate you alot.

Till we meet again ,

Be blessed always
Regards
Tisha.
786dadzn
786dadzn - Re: Review - Tisha - North Beach Durban
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1273
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-30 00:01:47

ATTTEEESHHOOOO!!! Bless me!

Ok guys I'm not gona say much here as enough has been said already
All im gona say is that i visited her and enjoyed every second of my time with her.

From the coffee (HUNNY) to the bunny this was really funny even tho it was not too sunny , hehehe.

She drained me out properly and definitely goes the extra naked mile! LoL

I will definitely want to spend more time with her again soon.

TIMES FUN WHEN YOU HAVING FLIES!

Thank you Tisha (my Guji sister) for making my visit so beautiful and a memory I'll never forget

MWAH

From the indian who was late for the early show!

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? No

Tisha
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 648
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-30 06:29:55

@DZN, waking up to a huge smile on my face , mmmmmmmm bless you lol

Thank you for making the time to see me finally, it was an awesome session we shared :-) you are super super amazing babes don't ever change or I will Guji smack you lol.

Thank you once again for your time babes and the generous treatment you have given me, I'm looking forward to our swining session soon .

Be blessed always
Regards
Tisha
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Tisha - North Beach Durban
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2021-07-30 08:23:01

Hi guys...so a few months ago, I came across Tisha's profile and I was interested in meeting her but unfortunately at that time, our schedules were off and I had to wait for her next durban trip. A trip that was suppose to be in September. Fortunately luck was on
my side this time and she moved her trip to this week, so I had to make the most of this opportunity.

I contacted her via WhatsApp, she let's you know everything you need to know and always responds which makes it easier for me to communicate with her. I made an appointment for today and I finally got a chance to meet Tisha and it has been an absolute pleasure. Her signature "coffee with tisha" is amazing, a chance for you to get to know a little about her and it made me more comfortable as I was abit nervous. This was my best visit yet and she is very different in what she does and in a very good way. Her BJ skill is out of this world, I haven't until today have received a BJ as amazing and awesome as the one she gave me today. And she did warn me that she could do it throughout the duration of our time together and trust me, she will do just that. Our time went by so fast, which also proves that time flies when you're having fun. This was a totally different experience from any other that I've had in the past. Her personality is as awesome as she is and you get this genuine and warm feeling from her. Its not an act or forced upon you.

Tisha, I would like to thank you for today. I truly enjoyed myself. They say first impressions last a lifetime and you've definitely have left me with something to cherish and I hope that I managed to leave something for you to hold onto(no pun intended). This was my first visit to you and definitely wont be my last even if I have to make a special trip to JHB;-).

I knows it's a long review and I can still go on and on, but anything less would be an insult.

To all those that are still thinking of you should visit Tisha or not, I urge you to take that step and give her a try. You will be making a great choice that you wont regret. In terms of parking, I cant say its secure because you park on the roadside but you do have car guards available.

Once again, I want to thank you for our time together today Tisha and wish we could have had more time together. Please could you stay as awesome as you are, you will always prosper because your personality rocks and you know actually what you want.

This is not a goodbye but rather a see you soon.

Take care and be safe.
Shy guy;-)

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? No

* Until Mikster00 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Tisha
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 649
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-30 17:02:13

My dearest Misker , Mr Shy Guy :-)

Thank you so much for the visit and your time . I truly truly appreciate everything we shared and it was awesome getting to know you as well :-)

Looking forward to many many more memories with you in months to come. Thank you for your time and visit again angel I appreciate you

Be blessed always
Regards
Tisha
Dbn poison
Dbn poison - Re: Review - Tisha - North Beach Durban
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 44
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-02 16:40:27

This review may not be any different from the many others, where Tisha is seen as the Goddess, that she truely is, But I am going to do my best to convey my sentiments from our time together.

I made arrangements to spend 2 hours with her, and was over joyed when I finally met her. The intelligent chat over dinner, that led to us connecting on a deeper level, made the whole experience so much more enjoyable.

I couldn't take my eyes of her, as she is gorgeous from head to toe. Everything she did, was out of passion and enjoyment. She is skilled in so many ways, that made me not want to leave.

Tisha, you are a true gem, and I hope to spend countless hours more, in your company.
P.S. Please Move to Durban

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? No

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.