Gold Member
Posts to Date: 113
View Profile
Posted: 2023-04-10 15:01:18

Name: Emma

City: Pretoria

Area: Monument Park

Full Profile: [View Emma's Full Profile]

What a lovely lady. Sexy, husky voice. Made me feel at ease and got right down to business with lovely conversation and joking in between. Money well spent on an unrushed hour.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Emma
Emma - Re: Review - Emma - Waterkloof Pretoria
Re: Review - Emma - Waterkloof Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 388
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-04-11 14:36:06

On 2023-04-10 15:01:18 dg319146 said:

What a lovely lady. Sexy, husky voice. Made me feel at ease and got right down to business with lovely conversation and joking in between. Money well spent on an unrushed hour.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Lovely review! Thank you so much!!
Musoro
Musoro - Re: Review - Emma - Sandown Johannesburg
Re: Review - Emma - Sandown Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 39
View Profile
Posted: 2023-05-03 15:59:53

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandown

Saw this pretty thing today

As a previous review said, she has a nice husky voice that exudes a kind of street smart, focused and aware personality.

She looks like a fiesty business woman, who could light a cigarette while telling you to man the fuck up. Yet she is a delightful, sexy and accommodating beast.

Hotel is clean, so took a shower before the deed.

Emma has a very good personality and does a lot to keep you comfortable. I got hard so quick after the shower that I would have skipped the blow job, but I didn't want to appear too eager.

She got ontop of me first and boy she rides. Lovely pelvis and entry point. She was working them thighs to liff that thing up and down.

When we changed to missionary she began to make sounds that surely made me stone hard while inside. She is quite sensual, and makes the right sounds, groans and moans that make you want to perform. I wanted her to be experiencing how good it was for me as well. So delighted when she was whispering that it's so good. I was now grabbing her ass and her calves were on my shoulders while I penetrated.

It was wonderful mates. Explosive. I climaxed and needed to pause for a bit for my engine to reboot.

I took a shower and when I returned she was lying on her stomach with ass looking at me, while she was on phone. I wanted to plank her then and there. This is one sexy and beautiful woman.

Doesn't rush you or any of that shit. She is with you all the way lol. But I had to leave, and let her go get a salad she was craving.

She says she has to lose weight and hit the gym but I think she being modest, as this girl is banging.

Go for it gents, this one is Cum Cum Paradise. I gave her vagina the name Vivienne, and I will return soon.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Max.ledger
Max.ledger - Re: Review - Emma - Waterkloof Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 820
View Profile
Posted: 2023-05-04 10:07:51

On 2023-04-10 15:01:18 dg319146 said:

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Great review mate. Emma is awesome
Mr Naai-er
Mr Naai-er - Re: Review - Emma - Waterkloof Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 207
View Profile
Posted: 2023-05-04 10:31:51

P.S..she does doubles with Laura ...Sandton Laura.
Emma
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 396
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-05-05 07:24:23

On 2023-05-03 15:59:53 Musoro said:

As a previous review said, she has a nice husky voice that exudes a kind of street smart, focused and aware personality.

She looks like a fiesty business woman, who could light a cigarette while telling you to man the fuck up. Yet she is a delightful, sexy and accommodating beast.

Emma has a very good personality and does a lot to keep you comfortable. I got hard so quick after the shower that I would have skipped the blow job, but I didn't want to appear too eager.

She got ontop of me first and boy she rides. Lovely pelvis and entry point. She was working them thighs to liff that thing up and down.

When we changed to missionary she began to make sounds that surely made me stone hard while inside. She is quite sensual, and makes the right sounds, groans and moans that make you want to perform. I wanted her to be experiencing how good it was for me as well. So delighted when she was whispering that it's so good. I was now grabbing her ass and her calves were on my shoulders while I penetrated.

It was wonderful mates. Explosive. I climaxed and needed to pause for a bit for my engine to reboot.

I took a shower and when I returned she was lying on her stomach with ass looking at me, while she was on phone. I wanted to plank her then and there. This is one sexy and beautiful woman.

Doesn't rush you or any of that shit. She is with you all the way lol. But I had to leave, and let her go get a salad she was craving.

She says she has to lose weight and hit the gym but I think she being modest, as this girl is banging.

Go for it gents, this one is Cum Cum Paradise. I gave her vagina the name Vivienne, and I will return soon.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Lovely review hun! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review
Emma
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 397
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-05-05 07:24:24

On 2023-05-03 15:59:53 Musoro said:

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Lovely review hun! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review
Max.ledger
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 883
View Profile
Posted: 2023-07-21 08:43:24

Emma is one of the hottest ladies in SA for sure.

Besides that banging hot body, beautiful face and expertise in thw bedroom she is a fun chick to hang with and has a very sexy personality as well !

Awesome awesome awesome, and I cannot recommend her enough !
Max.ledger
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 884
View Profile
Posted: 2023-07-21 08:44:02

Emma is one of the hottest ladies in SA for sure.

Besides that banging hot body, beautiful face and expertise in the bedroom she is a fun chick to hang with and has a very sexy personality as well !

Awesome awesome awesome, and I cannot recommend her enough !

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.