Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2844
View Profile
Posted: 2020-12-22 12:52:28

Name: Emma

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Sandown

Full Profile: [View Emma's Full Profile]

There is such an exhilaration when I get to her driveway, that awe struck sight of a beautiful young lady standing at the doorway. Her blonde curly locks swaying in the gentle breeze, a beautiful smile, oh and those fuller delicious red lips. This lady has that perfect look about her, to drive any man crazy (horny). LOL. That initial warm hug, smile and kiss really helps ease into the time ahead of us.

I visited Emma at a new place since she moved to the east of Pretoria. A nice hot shower awaited as my lady started it up for me. Emma has got to know me pretty well and we tend to get started on the exploration rather quick and energetic. The “dungeon” experience oh so heavenly and rewarding.

The massage was well delivered and so soothing, I would have returned the favor 😉.. Always a next visit.

As always, a perfect getaway, in these busy times we have, when time seems to stop in your company.

A real pleasure being in your company and for the great memories we shared in 2020. You have been amazing in many ways. :-x

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Emma
Emma - Re: Review - Emma - Erasmuskloof Pretoria
Re: Review - Emma - Erasmuskloof Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 62
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-12-22 14:29:43

On 2020-12-22 12:52:28 in69 said:

Area: Sandton/Sandown

There is such an exhilaration when I get to her driveway, that awe struck sight of a beautiful young lady standing at the doorway. Her blonde curly locks swaying in the gentle breeze, a beautiful smile, oh and those fuller delicious red lips. This lady has that perfect look about her, to drive any man crazy (horny). LOL. That initial warm hug, smile and kiss really helps ease into the time ahead of us.

I visited Emma at a new place since she moved to the east of Pretoria. A nice hot shower awaited as my lady started it up for me. Emma has got to know me pretty well and we tend to get started on the exploration rather quick and energetic. The "dungeon" experience oh so heavenly and rewarding.

The massage was well delivered and so soothing, I would have returned the favor .. Always a next visit.

As always, a perfect getaway, in these busy times we have, when time seems to stop in your company.

A real pleasure being in your company and for the great memories we shared in 2020. You have been amazing in many ways. :-x

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

I'm so grateful for the lovely review Mr! Always a pleasure to have you over! Xx
Johntar
Johntar - Re: Review - Emma - Sandown Johannesburg
Re: Review - Emma - Sandown Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 61
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-05 20:42:23

Area: Sandown

I had an awesome visit to Emma recently. She looks like her photos and is really fun.

The venue is good with secure parking too

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Emma
Emma - Re: Review - Emma - Centurion Pretoria
Re: Review - Emma - Centurion Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 66
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-02-06 13:12:22

On 2021-02-05 20:42:23 Johntar said:

I had an awesome visit to Emma recently. She looks like her photos and is really fun.

The venue is good with secure parking too

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Thanks so much for the lovely review and the Biscuit Chokkie you brought for me, you're so sweet.

Kisses
Emma
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Emma - Sandton/Benmore Johannesburg
Re: Review - Emma - Sandton/Benmore Johannesburg
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2021-02-24 13:22:29

Area: Sandton/Benmore

Had such an amazing time with Emma! I contacted her on short notice and luckily she was able to accommodate me.

I was very nervous walking in, as this was the first time we were meeting even though I had contacted her a while ago as I have had my eye on her for a while now.

I arrived to meet a stunning lady dressed in all black with her blonde hair tied up. She gave me a warm smile and hug as she ran a shower for me. I immediately felt at ease, while showering I felt slightly intimidated by how beautiful and sexy she was.

I got out the shower to find the sexy lady in sexy lingerie as she was laying on the bed. Her body looks like it was made to model, that ass! The her beauty is unmatched really

Our chemistry was off the charts, we laughed, teased, connected and spoke like two long lost lovers.

Things then progressed naturally like we'd been dating for a while, I absolutely lost my mind when she got on top of me. She loves what she does and is really amazing at it. Will be seeing you VERY soon, 'girlfriend' ;)

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Review - Emma - Sandown Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 11096
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-13 07:48:59

Emma .. so glad I end my week by visiting you ;)

You are a such a breeze of fresh air with an outgoing personality that I adore. We had plenty of laughter and plenty more of naughty fun the entire time. You gave me a run for my money which I enjoyed tremendously .. plenty of energy I haven't expierence in a long time ;)

Your overall skills impressed me a lot and you definitely exceed my expectations by far ;)

Emma .. it was a real privilege to have spent some time in your presence .. should have visited you long time ago ;)

Jp xxx

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Emma
Emma - Re: Review - Emma - Centurion Pretoria
Re: Review - Emma - Centurion Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 92
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-13 10:09:12

On 2021-03-13 07:48:59 BOOBS53 said:

Emma .. so glad I end my week by visiting you ;)

You are a such a breeze of fresh air with an outgoing personality that I adore. We had plenty of laughter and plenty more of naughty fun the entire time. You gave me a run for my money which I enjoyed tremendously .. plenty of energy I haven't expierence in a long time ;)

Your overall skills impressed me a lot and you definitely exceed my expectations by far ;)

Emma .. it was a real privilege to have spent some time in your presence .. should have visited you long time ago ;)

Jp xxx

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

So lovely to wake up and open your phone to such a lovely review, thanks @BOOBS53 . It was lovely having you here with me xx
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Emma - Sandown Johannesburg
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-03-13 16:43:39

Emma’s a pro, no doubt. She’s a natural in a booking, we didn’t have enough time for a steamy GFE (my fault really, although I realised afterwards that I still had a bit of time left before leaving), but she was never once awkward and she knew how and when to get into character. I appreciated that, because I was awkward as fuck (just all over the place and uneasy).

I can easily recommend her. You can tell when you’re with one of those girls who just meet the entire checklist. I got a fantastic bj and I would have loved that a bit longer but she struggled a bit with my package. I was pleased with the effort though.

Venue was private enough for me, but some of you might have to come up with clever lies if you do get caught: it’s a hotel-apartment building with an open restaurant on the ground floor. Nice, upmarket place and the way she leads you in is very discreet.

She smelt great, looked great, and accommodated me fine enough. When I do get back here I’ll be sure to book more time and have a slower and more intimate build up. She seems to have a great personality for that kind of booking, and I would love to have some oil in the mix. I get the impression that this is a very reliable girl, potentially good candidate if you’re looking for a regular.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

JP82
JP82 - Re: Review - Emma - Sandown Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 171
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-22 19:18:15

A truly incredible lady. She is gorgeous beyond words, but she is also charming and friendly and goes out of her way to put those of us who are a little intimidated by woman so far out of our league, at ease.

When I emerged from the shower, she was laying elegantly across the bed and had stripped down to the seafoam green underwear she is wearing in her previous photoshoot, and she really is quite breathtaking. She has almost impossibly big eyes, that reminded me of Anya Taylor-Joy (star of the Queens Gambit), full kissable lips, and a body that is absolutely perfect. (After showering at the end of the booking she got dressed to go to gym - tight lycra shorts, sports bra, trainers. I've never really had a gym bunny fantasy... well I fucking do now. If the women at my gym looked anything near as hot as Emma, I'd go 3 times a day.)

The venue itself is a neat (apart from birthday glitter ;) ) apartment, with very discreet access, and clean shower facilities.

Her service was exceptional and I will definitely be back.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.