Navigation
Heather @ Jackie's Place
Heather @ Jackie's Place - Re: Review - Heather @ Jackie's Place - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Re: Review - Heather @ Jackie's Place - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 26
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-11-17 15:50:25

@Max.ledger. Much obliged! ;)

All smiles...
Heather Xoxo
Heather @ Jackie's Place
Heather @ Jackie's Place - Re: Review - Heather @ Jackie's Place - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 27
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-11-17 16:04:57

@Sexymonkey6901. Oh wow hunny, what a lovely review from a perfect gentleman. Thankyou for all your beautiful compliments. Our visit was just awesome from start to end. I am looking forward to pamper and cuddle with you soon.

Kisses,
Heather
Xxxx
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Heather @ Jackie's Place - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-12-19 11:12:45

Name: Heather @ Jackie's Place

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Cresta

Full Profile: [View Heather @ Jackie's Place's Full Profile]

Thoroughly enjoyable time spent recently. Heather made me feel relaxed and comfortable with her, even though this was my first visit.we agreed on a nice relaxing massage but I am very much looking forward to sampling the rest of the offering... firm body, nice tattoos and a laugh that should be licenced and sold (I wish I could record it and listen to it afterwards to go with the mental picture)! Dankie!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Heather @ Jackie's Place
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 35
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-12-21 13:16:51

@Pete_777. It's only fair to compliment you too for being such a great gentleman hunny. I also enjoyed our first visit and looking forward to many more pampers and laughs.
Thankyou for your amazing review and beautiful compliments, it's very much appreciated.

Hugs and kisses,
Heather
Xoxox
LuisG
LuisG - Re: Review - Heather @ Jackie's Place - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2020-12-21 14:20:11

Heather is such lovely company. I've seen her three times and each time has been a delight.

I have no doubt that that there is so much more to her that I have yet to experience.

Happy birthday gorgeous x I hope it's filled with love and joy, and some spoils too xx

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Heather @ Jackie's Place
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 38
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-12-21 18:02:27

@LuisG. What a great review on my birthday, I couldn't have asked for a better wish! Thank you for all your kindness, compliments and generosity hunny.
There's always room to explore more on each visit together and I am looking forward to pamper you again....and again, and again.
Thanks kind sir!

Hugs and Kisses,
Heather
Xoxoxoxox
GTR9000
GTR9000 - Re: Review - Heather @ Jackie's Place - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2021-01-01 10:03:43

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
So I called Jackie to see Heather. She looks just like photos. The venue is great privacy outside. Inside the room is basic nothing more than bad stuck to a wall on all two corners. So the venue gets a lower score.

The wait..like in many these situations the wait after payment long and showers are down a passage.so if you looking metal shower experience then the answer is possibly no. When coast was clear Heather appears again.
Personality is great and her attitude is great! She is a natural blond and not slim but not curvy she is just about right.
The experience starts with a massage and then proceeds with a bit of kissing with no tongue. She is chatty and prides her self on her massage. Her massage of my cock was great but no blow without. Her cleanliness was great and her pussy is divine. She becomes wet after a few strokes and becomes very tasty. Her juices flow nicely but due to the room being cramped and below decor par. It does not feel so great. Note that Heather specializes in massages and if you under time constraints like me ..I like wet ,raunchy and quick. So all in all gave the overall experience a score of 3.
At the higher end rate of Jackie's I most likely won't return soon but it was not a bad a punt. The lady is great but do respect the rules.

Notes for the punters
1. Decor in room low
2. Okay Bj covered..no cim
3. No tongue..feels awkward
4. No Greek
5. Gfe ..3 out 5
6. Styles.. 3 out 5
7. Wetness if this was score 5 out 5
8.hygene 5 out 5
9.looks if you into wigs..then she is your girl

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 2/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until GTR9000 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Heather @ Jackie's Place
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 43
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-01-13 11:48:31

@GTR9000. That's quite the opinion you have right there hunny, each to their own.
Thanks for your "input"....

Go well,
Heather xxx
BigDaddyE
BigDaddyE - Re: Review - Heather @ Jackie's Place - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-03 08:22:36

Went to visit Heather this afternoon and it was a real treat.

It was my second visit so things flowed very well, as we were no longer strangers.

Heather really is blessed with a ridiculously good body, has great hands and oral skills. and enjoys both giving and receiving.

The sex itself was just fantastic, and in the end I left very satisfied.

Will definitely return to enjoy her again.

GarfuRG
GarfuRG - Re: Review - Heather @ Jackie's Place - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-03 13:46:09

Do you guys have that dream of a perfect afternoon?
I had it yesterday!

I met up with Heather at Jackie’s Place. First this venue is private, safe, super discreet, really clean and tidy with easy safe parking. Truly up market.

Heather is a beautiful woman, bubbly, super friendly and during the afternoon provided entertaining and interesting conversation. She is a “whole” person and much, much sexier than the photos – not saying those photos aren’t super sexy.

Now on to the wonderful experience. Started with a shower in large, super clean and modern shower. This is such a comfortable venue.

Then Heather provided a full body massage. It was so good she had to regularly make sure I hadn’t fallen asleep. By the time she was done every knot and bump in my back was gone. Then I rolled over 😊………

Heather had promised to give me a pelvic massage like I had never had before – AND BOY DID SHE DELIVER. I had all intentions of having full house, but that massage was so good I just laid back and lapped it all up. By the time she was done my legs were jelly and I was done.

During the whole process this lady provided the best GFE I have ever experienced. I felt like I had known here forever. I am writing this recommendation for others to experience what I did but truly I would love to keep her all for myself.

This must go down as the best afternoon I have spent in the company of a very special, beautiful and friendly lady.

Heather is fantastic! Definitely going to be my regular stress reliever.

Thank you, Heather you are definitely 1 in a billion. I was absolutely blown away by the experience. XOXO GG.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.