Navigation
Heather @ Jackie's Place
Heather @ Jackie's Place - Re: Review - Heather @ Jackie's Place - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Re: Review - Heather @ Jackie's Place - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-07-10 11:07:03

@Bilbo. A huge thankyou for such a lovely review hunny! I truly appreciate it....mwah!

Hugs,
Heather
Xoxoxoxox
Max.ledger
Max.ledger - Re: Review - Heather @ Jackie's Place - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 63
View Profile
Posted: 2020-07-29 13:16:12

So last week I had the pleasure of this lovely ladies company. I saw her pics online and WhatsAppd her.
After some flirting , we made a booking for the next day .

First time I had been there to Jackie's Place but was easy to find .
I was even more impressed when I met Heather in person .... Pretty face,lovely legs and very sexy tattoos which always turn me on . But the main attraction was her fantastic tits ! She is short and a medium build , but her boobs are a 32D. I didn't ask, but they did feel natural.
She asked me if she could introduce me to Ruby who was the only other WG there. Now Ruby is on the larger side (and I normally prefer petite girls) , but Ruby had such a pretty face and naughty eyes that on the spur of the moment I decided to book a double.
So without giving too much detail I really had some fun .... They both blew me , licked my balls and got me hard. Ruby got on top and rode me cowgirl style, while Heather licked my nipples. And then I rammed Heather doggy style while Ruby stuck her head underneath and licked my balls (her tongue also grazed my periniurm afew times.... But that may have been accidental) .
I then finished with a tit-fuck between Heather's magnificent breasts and came all over her neck (and a bit on her lower face.... Which made her laugh)
All in all we 3 got very hot on sweaty on a cold day , so really enjoyed it)
I would definitely recommend both of them either for a double or individually.

On the other hand I was not too impressed with the venue . Jackie's Place is in a house and it has seen better years I'm sure. Furniture is a bit run down, blankets were tatty and the rooms dark and slightly dingy . And we had a very small bedroom for the threesome. But worse of all is that the venue absolutely REEKS of cigarettes. It was so bad that I could smell it from the outside door , even BEFORE I went into the house. A huge turn off.

But overall the two ladies were friendly, professional and very accommodating ... Not to mention beautiful and sexy .... So I had a BLAST !
thank you ladies !
Boobboy
Boobboy - Re: Review - Heather @ Jackie's Place - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile
Posted: 2020-07-31 13:00:20

Name: Heather @ Jackie's Place

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Cresta

Full Profile: [View Heather @ Jackie's Place's Full Profile]

I went to see this stunning young lady again today as I could not stay away. She is an amazing person and very addictive to say the least and so so sexy. Thank you Heather for an awesome time today. You are really a special person. Good to laugh and joke. Stay naughty and see you soon!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Heather @ Jackie's Place
Heather @ Jackie's Place - Re: Review - Heather @ Jackie's Place - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 8
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-07-31 16:10:22

@Boobboy. Your message made me smile and I always enjoy you. I am looking forward to sharing some sexy laughs and naughty jokes with you very soon. Thanks for spoiling us ladies with some delicious treats. You are just amazing!

Hugs,
Heather
Xoxoxoxox
Boobboy
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2020-08-10 11:55:43

Went this morning to visit Heather again . Just can’t stay away from the gorgeous young woman . The session was fun and relaxing and the conversation good as usual. Thank you Heather for another stunning visit. Hope to see you soon. Stay naughty as always!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Heather @ Jackie's Place
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 9
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-08-11 11:44:05

@Boobboy. Oh wow! Thanks for yet another amazing review filled with beautiful compliments.

Hugs,
Heather
Xoxoxoxox
youngbuck
youngbuck - Re: Review - Heather @ Jackie's Place - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 217
View Profile
Posted: 2020-08-19 14:23:07

What a wonderful lady!

Heather is absolutely gorgeous, a very pretty face and a great body, I was definitely intimidated!

But she's very sweet and kind, and does her utmost to make you feel comfortable. She has a girl-next-door personality and an alternative look with quirky pink hair and a lot of fantastic body art.

She is sensual and intimate, and enjoys having a connection - I think this is someone who I would enjoy visiting even more on repeat visits.

She is slim with fantastic boobs that you won't be able to keep your hands off.

Had a lovely massage to break the ice followed by a wonderful ending.

Still new to the industry but sure to be a big success!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Heather @ Jackie's Place
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 10
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-08-19 16:37:22

@youngbuck. Thankyou so every kindly for your lovely words, it was pure joy to be in your company and I am looking forward to pamper and spoil you soon. The connection was definitely there...Ggrrr!

I am pleased to know that you also appreciate my body art as much as I do.

Thanks for such a beautiful review!

Hugs,
Heather
Xoxoxoxox

Boobboy
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-02 11:11:36

I am so addicted to Heather. My visit on Saturday was amazing yet again. Heather is such a sensual young woman. Time goes by so quick when you having a great time with this beauty. Thank you so much Heather for a wonderful hour of pampering and great conversation. See you again soon!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Heather @ Jackie's Place
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 13
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-02 14:18:08

@Boobboy. Thankyou once again for making time to review me hunny! I really appreciate it. Our visits are always fabulous and your company GREAT! Thanks for the spoils...*wink *wink ;)

Hugs,
Heather
Xoxoxoxox

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.