View Profile
Posted: 2022-11-21 07:44:41

Name: Benjamins

City: Johannesburg

Area: West Rand

Full Profile: [View Benjamins's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----

Very cheerful and welcoming.

Got to meet some very young and attractive women here.

The venue has a vintage look to it and the women here fill it with beauty creating a bewitching ambience.

I felt wanted by all these ladies when each made eye contact with me revealing their lust. Eager to possess you.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until X X X built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Benjamins - West Rand Johannesburg
Re: Review - Benjamins - West Rand Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2023-03-12 23:51:19

Guys how's the place? How far from the off-ramp is it? Secure?
BigTiggles
BigTiggles - Re: Review - Benjamins - West Rand Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 29
View Profile
Posted: 2023-06-09 14:46:55

Area: West Rand

I have been here many times and have had some good experiences. However the last few times have been extremely disappointed. I booked a 90 min massage with one girl who after 10 min of massage just wanted to sit and talk, and stopped massaging. The last one I booked 60 min. Drove all the way to the venue to be told they closing in 30 min and that's what I'm getting. I was told by the lady that I'm not getting body to body because she just got her nipples pierced. Then was rushed and was on my way out the door in 15 min. When I complained I was told it's because the solar was giving issues and a bunch of excuses. They will never see me again.

Ratings:

Face: 1/5
Body: 1/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 1/5
Venue Cleanliness: 1/5
Personal Cleanliness: 1/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Sinnlich
Sinnlich - Re: Review - Benjamins - Roodepoort Johannesburg
Re: Review - Benjamins - Roodepoort Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2023-06-16 08:14:29

Area: Roodepoort

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
The ladies at this venue are absolutely gorgeous! I would rate them at the top of ESA any day!

I know there were some gents that didnt rate the venue well. But I have to admit, over the last year they have made significant improvements, and I'm sure there is more to come.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Sinnlich built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: Review - Benjamins - Roodepoort Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2925
View Profile
Posted: 2023-07-03 20:08:13

I am delighted to share my review of Benjamins, the ultimate venue that has completely won me over. As someone who doesn't typically frequent venues, I can confidently say that this is the only one I will ever visit. The level of service provided here is absolutely astounding, setting it apart as the best venue in town at present.

One of the highlights of Benjamins is undoubtedly the presence of the most gorgeous and talented ladies. Their elegance and skill are truly unmatched. It's a pleasure to interact with them, and I eagerly anticipate my next visit. Among the exceptional ladies, Jacky stands out with her absolute brilliance and wonderful personality. While she may initially appear reserved, treating her with respect quickly brings out her warm and engaging nature. She is undoubtedly the best in the west, making conversations with her an absolute delight.

What sets this venue apart is the continuous effort made by the owner to enhance the overall experience. Having been away from the country for some time, I was pleasantly surprised to see the remarkable improvements they have implemented. The rooms and bathrooms have been upgraded to provide a more comfortable and luxurious ambiance. The owner's dedication to renovations is evident, as I personally witnessed her working on them. These enhancements truly deserve recognition, as they add to the overall charm and appeal of the venue.

Furthermore, safety and privacy is given utmost importance at Benjamins, as evident from the secure parking behind the gate. This attention to detail further solidifies the venue as a reliable and trustworthy choice.

In conclusion, I am absolutely in love with this place. Benjamins offers impeccable service, a breathtaking atmosphere, and a team of highly professional and talented ladies. It is an outstanding venue that I will continue to visit without hesitation.

AE

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

gavinf007
gavinf007 - Re: Review - Benjamins - West Rand Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 535
View Profile
Posted: 2023-07-07 10:17:31

@AE I can but only agree with you on your exp at Benjamin's. Yes I had an issue with the one bathroom years ago when they just started out but revamping started taking place and yes I also have seen the owner physically getting g down and dirty with the renovations. This you don't see often.
As a venue owner you have quite a bit to keep an eye on and while doing that upgrading has taken place. We'll done to her and the hard effort she puts in to the business daily. She also looks out for the ladies working there and big ups to her for that too.
I've shifted away from many venues of the years and this seems to be my go to place when needed. All my needs are taken care of at Benjamin's.

Gav.
Max.ledger
Max.ledger - Re: Review - Benjamins - West Rand Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 874
View Profile
Posted: 2023-07-07 12:28:14

I have to agree.... Benjamin's have upgraded their facilities over the past year or so and it is much improved compared to before.

And the ladies there were always good and they still have a nice variety
So definitely one of my go-to venues in Gauteng
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: Review - Benjamins - West Rand Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2927
View Profile
Posted: 2023-07-13 09:02:18

On 2023-07-07 10:17:31 gavinf007 said:
@AE I can but only agree with you on your exp at Benjamin's. Yes I had an issue with the one bathroom years ago when they just started out but revamping started taking place and yes I also have seen the owner physically getting g down and dirty with the renovations. This you don't see often.
As a venue owner you have quite a bit to keep an eye on and while doing that upgrading has taken place. We'll done to her and the hard effort she puts in to the business daily. She also looks out for the ladies working there and big ups to her for that too.
I've shifted away from many venues of the years and this seems to be my go to place when needed. All my needs are taken care of at Benjamin's.

Gav.

As they say, Rome was not built in a day. I never judge a book by its cover. This venue impresses me every time I visit. All the improvements are always welcomed. Being a person that does not visit venues often, this will surely always be my go to Venue of choice.
BigTiggles
BigTiggles - Re: Review - Benjamins - Roodepoort Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 31
View Profile
Posted: 2023-08-19 19:21:30

So I decided to give Benjamins another go. And man what an experience. I honestly had one of the best experiences ever with Tammy today. I did make a bad review and was contacted my the owner who apologised and invited me back.

What an amazing experience. Would like to thank you for the amazing turn around compared to my last visit.

The venue is just getting better and better. A lot of work going in and it is looking really good.

I will return, this place is and the service I received today was top class.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

JustMike
JustMike - Re: Review - Benjamins - West Rand Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1184
View Profile
Posted: 2023-11-22 10:02:06

you guys having a Black Friday special ?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.