Basic Member
Posts to Date: 593
View Profile
Posted: 2022-03-14 16:12:43

Name: Benjamins

City: Johannesburg

Area: West Rand

Full Profile: [View Benjamins's Full Profile]

So in the past 10 months I have been to Benjamin's 3 times. Each time with a different lady and always just with a massage and HJ.
My experience has been consistent

Pro's - this venue has a selection of beautiful young ladies, and the 3 that I had booked,
provided excellent services, were friendly and professional. And looks-wise they ranged from girl next door very attractive, to very hot. So I was happy from that perspective.

Cons : the venue needs some serious sprucing up. Walking in there it's very dark and dingy and not welcoming at all (which isn't helped by the receptionist who is not friendly on the phone, and never visible at the front when you get there. )
The place smells musty and dusty, the showers look they extremely old and don't work very well, and the bedding and towels are very shabby.

So overall it's a 3 star venue with 5 star ladies.
If they make a serious effort to clean up and improve the venue a bit, I will consider returning

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 2/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Jared1975
Jared1975 - Re: Review - Benjamins - West Rand Johannesburg
Re: Review - Benjamins - West Rand Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2022-04-23 16:07:20

So, I had an unexpected amount of extra time this week and decided to finally check out Benjamins and meet a bunch of the ladies.

While the place isn’t a five-star hotel, I’ve also not found anything to complain a about. The towels have been fresh each time, the message tables are comfortable and clean, and I didn't see anything that screamed (or even whispered) filthy.

I know there have been comments complaining about the showers in the past, but they seem to be fixed now. The temperature and pressure were fine in both the communal shower and the one ensuite shower I used during my visits.

Privacy is rather impressive, despite the number of bookings I made in a single week, I didn’t once see another punter, or any girl other than the one I booked with that day.

I made all my bookings VIA phone calls, which were friendly whilst also being efficient.

Though, what really makes the place amazing are the ladies. I have my favorites, but each of them was friendly and delivered good to great service. I’m quite a shy guy, and despite being nervous with each meeting, there wasn’t one who didn’t have me relaxed a talking easily by the end of the session.

Should you have the time and inclination, Benjamins is definitely worth exploring, you’ll certainly find at least on girl you can really have fun with.

Ratings:

Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Punt Hunter
Punt Hunter - Re: Review - Benjamins - West Rand Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2022-10-01 11:48:20

The Ladys working at this Venue is truly gorgeous, however the venue could be better run as I don't feel comfortable visiting anymore.

Carpets are dirty, new shower already broken and dustbin in rooms always overflows with sigarette buds and toilet paper...

Change small things like this and this venue will soar upwards.

Ratings:

Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Privacy: 3/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

JustMike
JustMike - Re: Review - Benjamins - West Rand Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1136
View Profile
Posted: 2022-10-03 12:08:11

Whats the rates ?
Micazeeks27
Micazeeks27 - Re: Review - Benjamins - West Rand Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 127
View Profile
Posted: 2022-10-22 14:36:37

I've been here a few times but the service I got this time around was shocking. I requested information on a specific lady and was given her rates and what services she provides. I made a booking and it then occurred when I arrived that she doesn't see clients of a particular race. I have no problem with that so I told the "booking manager" that I was okay to just leave. The lady's choice is her own and her body is hers to do with what she pleases. What annoyed me is that the booking manager then decided to try introduce me to other girls who might see me after I stated I'd rather just leave, as it wasn't possible to see the individual I booked. She then insisted on the fact that I pay a cancellation fee even though I was not the one who cancelled. When I refused she then asked one of the ladies to tell me that I should never come back if I don't pay this fee. She insisted that I was the one who didn't tell them I'm black as if I need to run around with a "dom pass" stating it. On multiple occasions I've asked for information on a particular lady and it was clearly stated upfront that she doesn't see people of colour. Happy with that as it cuts out any time wasting from anyone's part. On this occasion however the lady's restrictions were not adequately communicated and for whatever reason this booking manager felt her incompetence was my fault. I'm not entitled to the lady's body, just as the venue cannot feel entitled to my booking once the original session I booked became impossible.

Ratings:

Face: 1/5
Body: 1/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 1/5
Venue Cleanliness: 1/5
Personal Cleanliness: 1/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

bastard
bastard - Re: Review - Benjamins - West Rand Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 102
View Profile
Posted: 2022-10-22 16:48:53

So weak from the venue...fuck that shit!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Benjamins - West Rand Johannesburg
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2022-10-31 08:58:22

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
I decided to visit this venue after eyeing one of their ladies.

The venue for me is a huge let down not as classy as some other venues which I think is a disadvantage to the ladies that work there.

The room I was in was next to the entrance very small and not well kept. Carpets not in good shape. The walls etc not the cleanest and the bathroom definitely lacking. Bed is old and caved in showing its usage expiry date.

The worst parts is that the door is made of half glass with the privacy tint you get in a bathroom which isn’t ideal so privacy is a huge let down and the atmosphere music is a radio station blasting in the background which in my opinion is poor management and lack of sensuality.

The lady making and taking the booking is lacking professionalism to be completely honest and the lady who opened for me and let me in also lacked management quality, not friendly and welcoming which didn’t put me at ease or made me feel comfortable. The attitude and manner like she was doing me a favor.

Overall crappy experience but at least the lady I visited made up for some of the bad.

Thank goodness I stay far which is a good reason for me not to visit again.

Ratings:

Face: 1/5
Body: 1/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 1/5
Venue Cleanliness: 2/5
Personal Cleanliness: 1/5
Privacy: 2/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Winkydink built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
jerrymander
jerrymander - Re: Review - Benjamins - West Rand Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 38
View Profile
Posted: 2022-11-18 18:02:01

A great venue.
Don't believe some of the negative posts on this site.

The hottest therapists - with the best services!

There is no place in Jhb and Pta that can touch Benjamins with the quality of the therapists and the services rendered!

Pity it's all out the way in Roodepoort!
It's like the Michelin 3 star rating in the culinary world - well worth a detour!

Ratings:

Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Dane007
Dane007 - Re: Review - Benjamins - West Rand Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2022-11-19 08:32:31

3 of the ladies there are certainly better than anywhere in JHB or Pretoria. Venue does need a facelift inside to be fair. Still the most amazing experiences by far.
Dane007
Dane007 - Re: Review - Benjamins - West Rand Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2022-11-19 08:33:17
Edited: 2022-11-19 08:33:16

Before I get blasted again for being a newbie, I've been around since the newspaper ad days

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.