Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Im a wanker..........
Im a wanker..........
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2020-02-24 09:24:54

Help me out with this.

There is this VERY hot WG on ESA. I noticed her ad towards the end of last year. Send a WhatsApp message like "Shit jy het mooi boobs" (Good golly you have lovely breasts ma'am). We started to chat a bit and I asked and received her fees and Do's and Don't's. Got busy at work and never got a chance to meet her.

Time passed

Saw her profile on here again on Friday. Said hi on WhatsApp again. Gave the "nice boobs" compliment again (I dont have a very good vocabulary re this ).

This morning I thought, its payday tomorrow so let me get her fees again. (I have lost all messages due to handset change fuckup).

Here comes the conundrum: She send me a message saying "I have given you/you have asked for this 3 X. Are you sitting there wanking to the messages"?

I can understand her concern and Don't have a problem with her statement and thought pattern. But now I feel crap. I feel like a wanker. The last time this happened I send a WG her fees and never booked her. Just to show Im "serious".

What do I do now? Got her info but feel to shit to book her. If I dont I am a wanker probably.

Help in this regard would be great.

F L
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Im a wanker..........
Re: Im a wanker..........
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5828
View Profile
Posted: 2020-02-24 09:33:32

OH...The SSS has a new member...
...or is it THAT guy again?
YourChunkyFunkiness
YourChunkyFunkiness - Re: Im a wanker..........
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1075
View Profile
Posted: 2020-02-24 09:38:55

Try calling this time around.

These women literally get dozens of messages per day. Maybe with a call, she'll realise that you're serious about seeing her.
Miss Sparkles
Miss Sparkles - Re: Im a wanker..........
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 453
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-02-24 09:42:36

l don't blame her at all ,to us as wgs it seems like you are a time waster or a wanker if you keep on asking for the same things three times in a row and never pitch up.Especially in this industry where there is a lot of time wasters.give her a call this time to ensure her that you are real
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Im a wanker..........
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-02-24 09:48:54

What info did you get? If you know where (eg venue) to find her, send her flowers. It will show you moved from wank to action. Gauranteed, she will respond
[deleted]
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2020-02-24 09:50:24

On 2020-02-24 09:33:32 semensquirter said:

...or is it THAT guy again?

WHAT guy is that?
[deleted]
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2020-02-24 09:55:07

Miss Sparkles. As I said, I totally understand her way of thinking and reaction as well. I dont blame her. The thing is just: My memory is not THAT great to remember fees quoted and service offered last year October (probably). I couldnt remember, why I asked again. I dont make notes of these things and didnt have the original massages anymore. I think the call option is the best.
Kooni
Kooni - Re: Im a wanker..........
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 762
View Profile
Posted: 2020-02-24 09:56:46
Edited: 2020-02-24 09:57:53

Just tell her the truth as to why you did not visit before and she will respond in kind.

If not, no matter the looks, she is not worth a visit.

[deleted]
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2020-02-24 09:57:25

On 2020-02-24 09:48:54 ystervark said:
What info did you get? If you know where (eg venue) to find her, send her flowers. It will show you moved from wank to action. Gauranteed, she will respond

She did respond. Gave me the info again. I dont know, maybe she was just joking about the "do you wank" thing.
Louise ( Miss Red)
Louise ( Miss Red) - Re: Im a wanker..........
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1785
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-02-24 10:33:55

Have to agree .. Most times a call is the best way to communicate.. Lots of things get lost and misinterpreted over text.. ;) and if you can then still not et past the perception that you a "wanker" then maybe it is time to just move on..;)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.