Skye
Skye - Re: Im a wanker..........
Re: Im a wanker..........
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 731
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-02-24 10:55:34
Edited: 2020-02-24 10:57:02

I agree I do get guys asking for my fee every second day but no bookings. I have one guy asking for my fee and he gets a new number every time I block him.... His story is he doesn't have money to come for a booking but can I be a good person and do it for free.... That's what you call whats app wankers they just chat to you and expect you to be on call for them and send pics and all such stuff however I do know some guys don't always have time so they will ask and not get time and ask again so it depends on what you ask and how you do it I guess.does not mean every guy asking for your rates more than twice is a whats app wanker thought.guess you need to read the situation and then see from there. Just my opinion
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Im a wanker..........
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-02-24 11:13:45

[QUOTE;2243600;Skye] I agree I do get guys asking for my fee every second day but no bookings. I have one guy asking for my fee and he gets a new number every time I block him.... His story is he doesn't have money to come for a booking but can I be a good person and do it for free.... That's what you call whats app wankers they just chat to you and expect you to be on call for them and send pics and all such stuff however I do know some guys don't always have time so they will ask and not get time and ask again so it depends on what you ask and how you do it I guess.does not mean every guy asking for your rates more than twice is a whats app wanker thought.guess you need to read the situation and then see from there. Just my opinion [/QUOTE

Seriously?? Asking for it for free?? Bwahahahahaha
He can go jerk himself off for free!!! This not the 'red cross'.....
Skye
Skye - Re: Im a wanker..........
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 732
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-02-24 11:20:35

I know it's actually really funny but also really annoying and makes me so mad. Like really?!
EvilAngel
EvilAngel - Re: Im a wanker..........
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1348
View Profile
Posted: 2020-02-24 11:24:46

On 2020-02-24 11:20:35 Skye said:
I know it's actually really funny but also really annoying and makes me so mad. Like really?!

Cant believe they asked for free and never even visit you before. Maybe I must also tried it ... lol ... just joking
africrown1
africrown1 - Re: Im a wanker..........
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 238
View Profile
Posted: 2020-02-24 11:30:19

Know of a guy who got it on account!
HELover
HELover - Re: Im a wanker..........
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 197
View Profile
Posted: 2020-02-24 11:32:02

@feather-light
why don't you send SS the number of this SP via PM. Let him call her and get all the info. Then he can PM you the low down on this boob babe, then everyone's happy...
Hypnotic
Hypnotic - Re: Im a wanker..........
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 29
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-02-24 12:43:34

It can be frustrating getting asked the same thing over and over but also from the ladies side she needs to also understand that clients tend to clear their phones so while we have the message there still it is long gone from their side. As they say if at first you don't succeed try try again so hence just keep sending the message. Most should have a generic one that is copy and paste anyway, costs nothing to send again.

On the other hand it is the "send me a pic" brigade that drive me mad, I swear I am going to send them a topless picture of myself soon. Am sure that will cure them of ever asking anyone for it again.

Regards
Sean
Knightrider78
Knightrider78 - Re: Im a wanker..........
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 607
View Profile
Posted: 2020-02-24 12:47:34

On 2020-02-24 09:24:54 Feather-Light said:
Help me out with this.

There is this VERY hot WG on ESA. I noticed her ad towards the end of last year. Send a WhatsApp message like "Shit jy het mooi boobs" (Good golly you have lovely breasts ma'am). We started to chat a bit and I asked and received her fees and Do's and Don't's. Got busy at work and never got a chance to meet her.

Time passed

Saw her profile on here again on Friday. Said hi on WhatsApp again. Gave the "nice boobs" compliment again (I dont have a very good vocabulary re this ).

This morning I thought, its payday tomorrow so let me get her fees again. (I have lost all messages due to handset change fuckup).

Here comes the conundrum: She send me a message saying "I have given you/you have asked for this 3 X. Are you sitting there wanking to the messages"?

I can understand her concern and Don't have a problem with her statement and thought pattern. But now I feel crap. I feel like a wanker. The last time this happened I send a WG her fees and never booked her. Just to show Im "serious".

What do I do now? Got her info but feel to shit to book her. If I dont I am a wanker probably.

Help in this regard would be great.

F L

Some girls change rates on a weekly basis so you never know and rather than insult them by rocking up to a booking short changed its nice to ask again...;-)
BikerBrian
BikerBrian - Re: Im a wanker..........
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 414
View Profile
Posted: 2020-02-24 12:53:01

On 2020-02-24 12:43:34 Hypnotic said:
It can be frustrating getting asked the same thing over and over but also from the ladies side she needs to also understand that clients tend to clear their phones so while we have the message there still it is long gone from their side. As they say if at first you don't succeed try try again so hence just keep sending the message. Most should have a generic one that is copy and paste anyway, costs nothing to send again.

On the other hand it is the "send me a pic" brigade that drive me mad, I swear I am going to send them a topless picture of myself soon. Am sure that will cure them of ever asking anyone for it again.

Regards
Sean

Send them a dick pic, that should shut them down in no time
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Im a wanker..........
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2020-02-25 03:07:21

To clarify.....I havent ask her questions every second day. It was Oct last year and then again this week. I have decided to rather not book her. Its gonna be awkward. Ill look for someone else rather.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.