Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Elements - Emmarentia Johannesburg
Re: Review - Elements - Emmarentia Johannesburg
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2017-06-10 10:58:57

I saw Tiffany on Thursday and she gave me one of the best sensual massages ever. The venue itself seemed perfectly clean and private to me. I'm not trying to defend the venue I'm just giving my opinion. Maybe gavinf007 had an off day. I think I will go visit Hayley and see for myself.
Pumping
Pumping - Re: Review - Elements - Linden Johannesburg
Re: Review - Elements - Linden Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 137
View Profile
Posted: 2017-06-14 09:57:35

Name: Elements

City: Johannesburg

Area: Linden

Full Profile: [View Elements's Full Profile]

I frequent the venue, all the ladies are beautiful. Only downside is which a biggy, sensuals aren't really sensuals they are quick tugs. The only lady that I would recommend is Tiffany. Her service is outstanding. Trouble is trying book her. The rest of the ladies could reall take a few notes from her book.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Elements
Elements - Re: Review - Elements - Emmarentia Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 169
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-06-15 11:58:53

Dear Pumping,

Thank you for the compliments on our beautiful ladies. Yes all our ladies are beautiful.

I appreciate you bringing to my attention the sensuality of the ladies, I have thus brought in a lady to train each lady individually on both sensual massage and lingam massage.

The training will be complete next week and we look forward to pleasing gentleman in a very sensual way.

Kindest regards
Melinda
Pumping
Pumping - Re: Review - Elements - Emmarentia Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 139
View Profile
Posted: 2017-06-15 23:39:25

Melinda, if you need a guinea pig let me know ;-)
gavinf007
gavinf007 - Re: Review - Elements - Emmarentia Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 24
View Profile
Posted: 2017-06-16 22:51:35

Thank you Melinda for your feedback. I appreciate you looking into some sensuality training. I for one have never and will never request more than what is offered and that is the reason why ive supported Elements for many years. Yes the ladies are gorgeous but we need to remember sensuality is key. I always stay for a 30min session just in case we dont hit it off just like what happened in my last visit. Thereafter i stay for the hour. Each lady ive been with at Elements has their own style but honestly not being able to touch their arms or neck...no thus my comment of disappointment. I could mention many names that people will never forget that made Elements but we have to face reality of where the business is now. Lastly i never wanted a free session as i pay my way and even if offered i would not have accepted. Thank you for the best wishes and all the best to you too. Regards Gav.
Easyguy
Easyguy - Re: Review - Elements - Linden Johannesburg
Re: Review - Elements - Linden Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 38
View Profile
Posted: 2017-07-05 00:29:53

Name: Elements

City: Johannesburg

Area: Linden

Full Profile: [View Elements's Full Profile]

I called Elements at 5pm Tuesday 04 July. I asked if they were still taking bookings and the receptionist said yes depending on the appointment time. I said I was about 20 min away and she said that's fine I can come through. She says that only Kate is available and I confirm for Kate.
I arrive there at 5.20 pm. She asks if I have a booking to which I say Yes as I believe only Kate is available as I was told. She then says that Kate is in a booking and will only be out in an hour. There's obviously no other girls available either.
I ask if I can come back later and she says No - all going home after their bookings.
Wasted a lot of time driving though peak hour traffic. No apology. More like a F.U. - We don't need your business.
This is the attitude that sinks businesses like Elements.
Receptionist needs to go on a customer service course. Don't commit to a booking if you can't make it. I could have gone somewhere else if they were honest with me.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 3/5
Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 1/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 3/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
seanc
seanc - Re: Review - Elements - Emmarentia Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 53
View Profile
Posted: 2017-07-05 17:48:11

The owner definitely needs to learn how to run a business. After gavinf provided feedback he was accused of wanting more?

Just her tone and manner in which she responded to him was enough to ensure I never visit even though it's nearby
Elements
Elements - Re: Review - Elements - Emmarentia Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 190
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-07-05 19:23:50

Evening Easyguy
I have sent you a PM this morning.

Please contact me urgently so that I can understand fully what happened.
1hotdick
1hotdick - Re: Review - Elements - Emmarentia Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2017-07-06 15:22:21

I sure wish shay could start working again. As a regular i haven't went back since shay was given the desk job. Everytime i seem to bond with someone they end up leaving soon after.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Elements - Emmarentia Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-09-03 06:57:43

I've visited Elements regularly over the past 2 months and have always been treated well. Bookings tend to be efficient without any hiccups.

To give a balanced view I had 1 minor hiccup. I arrived and changed a booking from 45 min to 60 min. The receptionists did not inform the lady of the change. I've been around so I informed the lady as a precaution.

All in all I enjoy every visit and will keep going back.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.