leeksie
leeksie - Re: Review - Elements - Emmarentia Johannesburg
Re: Review - Elements - Emmarentia Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 14
View Profile
Posted: 2015-09-04 08:56:50

@jameslasting
The awesomely good looking bimbo babe with the amazing set of boobs that you are referring to is me, the owner, so please forgive me for showing face at my own business on occasion... Do not judge a book by its cover as i have been successfully running elements for four years and as with all/any of the other massage establishments out there we have staff turn over, some are great some are duds, it happens. I am not a proactive ESA Forum junkie i do have other commitments to occupy my time with positively. You are all entitled to opinion but i find punters gossip far more harmful than helpful. So please gents by all means should there be complaints questions suggestions direct them to management to be dealt with instead of pussyfooting around the issue 0715061456 i will be waiting...

@nawtyindian
Hayley does work at Elements. Please keep in mind that some girls choose to not advertise on esa so that does not mean that the live ads here are the only girls we have working at the venue...

@punters
Yes some girls might need some help with their massage, i will take care of that. Yes sometimes theres only 4 girls available on arrival, i can not predict my client flow nor can i predict the outcome of your session, sometimes chemistry lacks AND please keep in mind, we are a massage establishment so should you feel hard done by because your plea for extras was shot down do not direct your disappointment at my girls...
What i can guarantee is a clean well stocked venue with ample safe parking fully equipped rooms, card facilities, friendly reception and always new faces/old faces returning as i truly do have some great therapists bar the one or two nameless faceless ones that got slammed via the forum and most importantly an owner who considers her business her home, because thats where my heart is
Valentina Dibella
Valentina Dibella - Re: Review - Elements - Emmarentia Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 447
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-09-08 17:49:51

Dear Jameslasting.
Thank you so much for the mention and for considering me a good exemplary on business. Again thank you, beyond appreciated
Jameslasting
Jameslasting - Re: Review - Elements - Emmarentia Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 30
View Profile
Posted: 2015-09-19 09:59:53

@leeksie,

I rest my case.
garyj
garyj - Re: Review - Elements - Emmarentia Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1194
View Profile
Posted: 2015-09-21 12:50:05

Name: Elements

City: Johannesburg

Area: Emmarentia

Full Profile: [View Elements's Full Profile]

Visited the new Elements for the first time on Saterday and was pleasantly surprised .I booked Kat but arrived about 10 minutes early so ended up chatting to the friendly receptionist while i awaited .Kat was great and she took good care of me throughout .The massage was relaxing and the sensual pretty cool .The session was unrushed and probably went slightly over time but their was no rushing to get me into the shower and out of their which can be a bit annoying when it happens .Will return again

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
cremesoda
cremesoda - Re: Review - Elements - Emmarentia Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2016-01-22 12:40:28

First time at elements, an overall pleasant experience.

Saw the lineup of girls, there's (almost) something for everyone. Decided to go with Sophia(?) who doesn't advertise on the site. She's a petit Asian lady with a slim body with nice looking breasts and very smooth skin. I didn't touch really.

Massage could be better, but I've definitely had worse. Sensual was good, she really knew how to get me there.

The venue is clean, both the room and bathroom. the room wasn't en-suite so for my shower before and after I had to dash across the passage while the masseuse kept watch.

Privacy is ok, the owner did try her best to avoid me bumping into any other of their guests.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Vangraj
Vangraj - Re: Review - Elements - Emmarentia Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 33
View Profile
Posted: 2016-04-23 12:04:34

Had 30 min to spare on Wednesday. Ask the sexy and pretty receptionist for a lady for a sensual (no massage due to short time) that would also kiss and cuddle. She went to the back and asked. Her answer was none that would kiss and cuddle available were the moment but she will make a plan. She called somebody to take her place and went with me. As kiss and cuddle session of note followed. Thank you M for this. (Reason for no for photos is because she does not advertise) This is a 10/10 for Elements in that a plan was made to fulfill a clients request

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

Fred222
Fred222 - Re: Review - Elements - Emmarentia Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 65
View Profile
Posted: 2016-04-24 16:50:14

Re the review about the Thai lady Sophia above......my impression was that the service was very ordinary indeed!

Got the impression that she can talk - and understand English pretty well - but then goes off on a tangent - and cannot understand things - or chooses not to answer.....!

The service was adequate - but certainly not worth a repeat visit methinks!
rhee69
rhee69 - Re: Review - Elements - Emmarentia Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 15
View Profile
Posted: 2016-05-03 11:46:48

Is Logan still there?
Tobago
Tobago - Re: Review - Elements - Emmarentia Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 56
View Profile
Posted: 2016-05-08 09:41:14

Who is the tall blonde in the centre of the photos? She is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!!
Fred222
Fred222 - Re: Review - Elements - Craighall Johannesburg
Re: Review - Elements - Craighall Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 68
View Profile
Posted: 2016-05-08 15:37:46

Re the last question.

The tall blond is Amber.

The pictures flatter her - big time!

She is massively overweight - and not very attractive.

Unless that is what you are looking for!?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.