semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Canadian PM
Re: Canadian PM
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4412
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-23 09:20:26
Edited: 2019-09-23 09:28:20

So Tegzie...What you doing for Heritage Day, tomorrow?
Just asking for a friend.

Just a heads-up...You gonna get a hearnia when you see the pictures of ystervark dressed like a Basotho Shepherd....This is in honour of the guys that saved his ancestors.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Canadian PM
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2019-09-23 09:20:33

Or nobody actually gives a toss about your opinions when you post them on platforms that are designed for these discussions........
Tegwane
Tegwane - Re: Canadian PM
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1211
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-23 09:28:40

On 2019-09-23 09:20:33 highheels4me said:
Or nobody actually gives a toss about your opinions when you post them on platforms that are designed for these discussions........

Well why bother to answer then, my opinions obviously 'matter'to you so I am blessed, thank you
Tegwane
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1212
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-23 09:31:59

On 2019-09-23 09:20:26 semensquirter said:
So Tegzie...What you doing for Heritage Day, tomorrow?
Just asking for a friend.

Just a heads-up...You gonna get a hearnia when you see the pictures of ystervark dressed like a Basotho Shepherd....This is in honour of the guys that saved his ancestors.

If this is for me, let's hope Justin doesn't get anymore ideas.

I will be braaing today with a few fellow Saffers and a couple of Brits we have won over
Tegwane
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1213
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-23 10:08:11

The reason for this topic is how strange the world is becoming. Sam Smith the singer no longer identifies as a man or a woman but as a 'they'. This is in my opinion why there is such strife worldwide, no accountability or direction anymore
JelebiVreeter
JelebiVreeter - Re: Canadian PM
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 330
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-23 10:33:40

Yous are arguing about shit that dont make no difference to your daily lives.

I'm still stuck in an African country where the fuckers hate me for being South African. I'm just lying now and say In from Portugal, lol.

White Face, Black Face, hell paint your face red or yellow. Makes no difference in anyone getting punani.
Tegwane
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1214
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-23 12:44:59

On 2019-09-23 10:33:40 JelebiVreeter said:
Yous are arguing about shit that dont make no difference to your daily lives.

I'm still stuck in an African country where the fuckers hate me for being South African. I'm just lying now and say In from Portugal, lol.

White Face, Black Face, hell paint your face red or yellow. Makes no difference in anyone getting punani.

Jeleb that's where you are wrong, look how Rudi cleaned up New York with his broken window syndrome
Sylvia
Sylvia - Re: Canadian PM
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 669
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-09-24 02:35:39

tegwane. You gotta be joking. UK a christian country you say.. ha ha ha. next laugh. There are more Different nationalities in that place than anywhere else on earth. Used to be a good Christian country....Not any longer. FACT. I once was a proud brit. Not any longer. that place has gone to the dogs, as the saying goes. good night.
NorwegianWooD
NorwegianWooD - Re: Canadian PM
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 276
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-24 04:29:09

On 2019-09-24 02:35:39 Sylvia said:
tegwane. You gotta be joking. UK a christian country you say.. ha ha ha. next laugh. There are more Different nationalities in that place than anywhere else on earth. Used to be a good Christian country....Not any longer. FACT. I once was a proud brit. Not any longer. that place has gone to the dogs, as the saying goes. good night.

Even when it was as you say a "Christian" country. Wasnt good even then. It caused a lot a shit around the world. If its really gone down to the dogs...guess its just Karma then
Tiger_
Tiger_ - Re: Canadian PM
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 271
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-24 05:13:19

Tegwane. Sir you are a DOOS.
You voted for the ruling party.
Then they fucked up the economy and then you are the first to run away!
Typically of your nature you still feel entitled enough to try and stir shit.
You should go into politics. You would fit right in with the rest of your friends.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.