Navigation
KICKASS
KICKASS - Re: Unnecessary profile comments
Re: Unnecessary profile comments
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6618
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-15 22:55:52

Answer don't answer not going to kill me if I really want to see you I will keep on trying. It was stated that you have lives after this ladies you spot on and I for one will respect that this dum ass demands by some punters must get real they not working for you nor do u own them if they available they available if not tough try some else.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Unnecessary profile comments
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-09-15 23:08:43

On 2019-09-15 22:36:36 Kim said:
What the heck is happening with more and more punters harassing women on ESA? Just because we are busy at the time and can't answer, no wonder so many ladies have started seeing only regulars. Some bad apples out there

Regulars are punters too and that does not guarantee that they won't harass ladies. We've seen quite a few threads about and by punters where their behaviour was absolutely appalling. Most cases it's because they fell in love and the feeling was not mutual - what follows is usually hard to watch.
Kim
Kim - Re: Unnecessary profile comments
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 242
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-09-15 23:15:30

On 2019-09-15 23:08:43 RealRod said:
On 2019-09-15 22:36:36 Kim said: What the heck is happening with more and more punters harassing women on ESA? Just because we are busy at the time and can't answer, no wonder so many ladies have started seeing only regulars. Some bad apples out there

Regulars are punters too and that does not guarantee that they won't harass ladies. We've seen quite a few threads about and by punters where their behaviour was absolutely appalling. Most cases it's because they fell in love and the feeling was not mutual - what follows is usually hard to watch.

I know the heart wants what the heart wants. I'm just saddening by what I'm seeing on the forums lately, it's so bad 3 Ladies I'm friends with have left this industry this month alone due to concern about their safety from pushy punters.
Kim
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 243
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-09-15 23:17:12

[QUOTE;2003776;ystervark] On 2019-09-12 20:21:13 Vrik said: I was quite annoyed with a WG never replying to my SMSs. Only to find out much later I saved one digit of her number incorrectly... :-). Somewhere some civilian is surely surprised by my SMSs...

lol!! maybe you made some nun's whole year! :)[/QUOTE

Let's hope someone isn't in trouble hahaha
Kim
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 244
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-09-15 23:20:19

On 2019-09-15 22:55:52 KICKASS said:
Answer don't answer not going to kill me if I really want to see you I will keep on trying. It was stated that you have lives after this ladies you spot on and I for one will respect that this dum ass demands by some punters must get real they not working for you nor do u own them if they available they available if not tough try some else.

What does your wicked Wednesday badge mean?
KICKASS
KICKASS - Re: Unnecessary profile comments
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6619
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-15 23:46:46

On 2019-09-15 23:20:19 Kim said:
On 2019-09-15 22:55:52 KICKASS said: Answer don't answer not going to kill me if I really want to see you I will keep on trying. It was stated that you have lives after this ladies you spot on and I for one will respect that this dum ass demands by some punters must get real they not working for you nor do u own them if they available they available if not tough try some else.

What does your wicked Wednesday badge mean?

I will call u tomorrow we can discuss it.
Claudia Gentlemens Delight
Claudia Gentlemens Delight - Re: Unnecessary profile comments
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1399
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-09-16 00:55:02

On 2019-09-12 19:19:11 avsharn said:
I know you have many many fans but why is it rude to complain on your profile?

Clau:
"I'd say that just because one is able to do something, albeit to the detriment of another person, doesn't mean one should..."

To me I see it as honest feedback from a punter. If he couldn't get hold of you, he couldn't get hold of you. And therefore posted his experience

When you say things like Move onto another girl then can you wonder why your visits will starts drying up?

We are here for the experience. Not to be turned off before we even began. This ties is with what some guys were saying about telephone manners with some girls

"This thread had nothing to do with telephone manners.
Asleigh merely vented.

I'd hate for someone to spew frustration over my profile, for sure, especially, since there are plenty ways to communicate.
Only a true gentleman would know how..."

Bastet
Bastet - Re: Unnecessary profile comments
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 165
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-16 06:11:38

Kickass, I totally agree with you. The comments and entitled attitude of some of the punters on this thread are disrespectful and it seems as if they think the ladies owe them and that they are working for them. This is probably how that Johnathin started off (other thread) - no respect for the ladies.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Unnecessary profile comments
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-09-16 06:40:33

I am a visual person and in my mind I see a saloon with a lovely lass in pantaloons and ultra low cut bodice sitting on the lap of some hunk of a steer rustler.
Up comes a skinny dude which for the sake of the story we shall call mr Player (no link to any real person ne^?). He comes up to the couple and starts complaining that he cant talk to the lady right now.

Good luck with that...

Davistarr
Davistarr - Re: Unnecessary profile comments
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 382
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-16 07:55:29

I had the pleasure of bokking some1 on Friday, was confirmed for 00:30, yes I was out late, got address, every thing confirmed, drove 35kms,lady said call 5 mins b4...phone keeps ringing wen I'm outside, them switched off immediately after, another car in driveway, utter total disrespect to double book... I'm not one to complain but this is my peeve hate... I will be reviewing her with 1s so u guys know who she is and she has 2 profiles...really had to edit my words of frustration...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.