Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Unnecessary profile comments
Re: Unnecessary profile comments
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2019-09-15 11:32:25

if you dont want crap comments dont give crap experiences. your service does not only start when your panties drop
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-09-15 11:39:37

stop harrassing the girl. i think she is clever enough so as to have gotten the message.
now first give her a chance to prove her learning ability before you keep complaining
Bastet
Bastet - Re: Unnecessary profile comments
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 164
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-15 12:02:32

avsharn and pussyplaya are definitely two total losers - thinking that they are entitled to get woman jumping when they call. Pussyplaya, all the ratings and comments about experiences with Ashleigh were extremely positive - have you ever seen her with a different experience? If not, who gives you the right to refer to crap experience?
OriginalPeter
OriginalPeter - Re: Unnecessary profile comments
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 37
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-15 13:57:50

Bastet, I fully agree. The world is full of entitled shits.

When I'm not practising my hobby I can simply put the other phone away and carry on with my normal life; simple. My risk of exposure is relatively small.

For most of the ladies on ESA it's not that simple, more so for single moms with minimal support. As such they deserve all the patience and understanding in the world.

jbayaz
jbayaz - Re: Unnecessary profile comments
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-15 14:41:32

This one is just saying nonsense
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-09-15 16:40:15

Which "one" are you talking about? Ashleigh or one of the punters?
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2019-09-15 19:52:18

On 2019-09-15 12:02:32 Bastet said:
avsharn and pussyplaya are definitely two total losers - thinking that they are entitled to get woman jumping when they call. Pussyplaya, all the ratings and comments about experiences with Ashleigh were extremely positive - have you ever seen her with a different experience? If not, who gives you the right to refer to crap experience?

yes i have had a different experience. i had the unpleasant experience of phoning a few times without luck or alternative options. a bad experience which is why i think it fair for her to know she could consider alternative contact options
Sultry Indian Jiah
Sultry Indian Jiah - Re: Unnecessary profile comments
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1339
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-09-15 22:26:38
Edited: 2019-09-15 22:32:58

On 2019-09-15 11:32:25 Pussyplaya said:
if you dont want crap comments dont give crap experiences. your service does not only start when your panties drop

This ASSHOLE behaviour no lady should be tolerating.

Ladies may choose not to respond to your calls and messages in the hope that you never walk through their doors with your nasty, aggressive attitude.

None of us are obliged to entertain an unpleasant punter. We can ignore you, blacklist and block you. That is our right.

The warning bells for an asshole is ringing!

Kim
Kim - Re: Unnecessary profile comments
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 237
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-09-15 22:36:36

What the heck is happening with more and more punters harassing women on ESA? Just because we are busy at the time and can't answer, no wonder so many ladies have started seeing only regulars. Some bad apples out there
Kim
Kim - Re: Unnecessary profile comments
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 238
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-09-15 22:44:11

On 2019-09-15 19:52:18 Pussyplaya said:
On 2019-09-15 12:02:32 Bastet said: avsharn and pussyplaya are definitely two total losers - thinking that they are entitled to get woman jumping when they call. Pussyplaya, all the ratings and comments about experiences with Ashleigh were extremely positive - have you ever seen her with a different experience? If not, who gives you the right to refer to crap experience?

yes i have had a different experience. i had the unpleasant experience of phoning a few times without luck or alternative options. a bad experience which is why i think it fair for her to know she could consider alternative contact options

You do know ladies talk amongst each other, after seeing the way you are posting on the forum,I can guarantee you are giving yourself a bad name and many wg will start to blacklist you. Remember we humans who have our own lives and we can't be avail all the time. If you can't get hold of someone getting upset and fighting with them isn't going to make them call you back, its only going to get you blocked

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.