Navigation
Rossia
Rossia - Re: Review - Rossia - East London East London
Re: Review - Rossia - East London East London
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1360
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-17 20:44:58

@Dstvoke(tiger tattoo) that was a steamy time at that moment,that's for sure:)loved each second of it ..... as wild as a tiger! Wink wink:)
Rossia
Rossia - Re: Review - Rossia - East London East London
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1391
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-29 12:29:17

Please note that i don't take private numbers to all those that are trying to call me on private number.thank you for understand:)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Rossia - Sea Point Cape Town
Re: Review - Rossia - Sea Point Cape Town
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-08-19 09:54:07

Name: Rossia

City: Cape Town

Area: Sea Point

Full Profile: [View Rossia's Full Profile]

I've always been intrigued by Rossia and in light of the plethora of raving reviews, I knew it was only a question of time before I would get in touch.

I tried to hook up with her about a week ago, but due to some unforeseen circumstances, she wasn't able to accept my booking. She kept in touch on WhatsApp however and we got together yesterday for a delightful two hour encounter.

The apartment she works from in Sea Point (at the moment) is easy to find and clean. No sign in or any other privacy issues. The only thing is that you have to walk past quite a few apartments to get to hers and you might bump into someone. As far as I know, she is the only WG here and she is very discreet, accepting limited bookings as to not arouse any suspicion from the neighbours. So not really an issue, but just so you know. You park on the street, but that is nothing strange in Cape Town. My car was still there when I walked out.

Rossia opened the door in a tight black number, showing off her amazing curves and glorious boobs. Hair, make-up, nails... everything done right. She really is stunning and carries a bucket load of sex appeal.

She offered me something to drink and we got comfortable on the couch to get to know each other better. I like these bookings where there is social interaction before getting down and dirty.

She has an amazing personality, a great sense of humour, lovely spontaneous laugh and an endless supply of interesting stories. And hearing her accent for the first time was a real treat.

After some decent conversation, we headed over to the bed where we both got undressed before she spoiled me with a proper back massage getting rid of quite a few knots in my back. She really knows what she's doing, paying attention to the shoulders, legs and feet as well, and I liked that she heated the oil. She also paid very close attention to my bum and balls, teasing, fondling and teasing them every now and again.

I could feel myself growing and when I was properly jacked up, she said I could turn over. Now I had the perfect view of her lovely face and her perfect boobs as she caressed me all over, feeding me her tits and making out with me with some very deep French kissing. She felt amazing in my mouth and in my hands.

I'm not going to go into too much detail about the rest, but suffice to say, all my boxes were ticked and she put on one hell of a show. If you’ve read any of my previous reviews, you’ll have a pretty good understanding of how I like my bookings to go, and this one definitely met all those expectations. She started speaking French at some point, which was a nice sexy touch. "Oui" is basically the full extend of my French vocabulary, but honestly I didn’t need more as it seemed to be all the encouragement she needed to keep doing what she was doing.

I had a blast with Rossia. She's friendly and kind and she sure as hell delivers some serious bedroom antics. It was a lot of fun.

Ratings:

Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

josephjoestar
josephjoestar - Re: Review - Rossia - East London East London
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 301
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-19 10:47:26

Now I'm even more bummed that this beautiful woman doesn't want to accept an appointment with me
jpl
jpl - Re: Review - Rossia - Sea Point Cape Town
Re: Review - Rossia - Sea Point Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 14
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-23 13:44:52

City: Cape Town

Area: Sea Point

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Couldn't visit Rossia during her previous visits to Cape Town due to work and other commitments. On the 10th of August however, my dream came true when visiting her in Gardens, Cape Town. What an experience! I still feel her sexy nails on my body when given me a massage. I do not do penetration but what she did to me and allowed me to do felt like heaven. Rossia, you are an awesome and beautiful lady. It was definitely not my last visit as I am "Rossia-hooked" (lol). Hope to see you soonest.

Kind regards

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until jpl built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
vkhi
vkhi - Re: Review - Rossia - Melrose Johannesburg
Re: Review - Rossia - Melrose Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-06 17:16:56

City: Johannesburg

Area: Melrose

Sorry don't wanted to waste my time even to write review. But I had to. Too much attitude, never going to visit again. I know lots of simp guys would cringe around but I will always prefer a humble lady than with bad attitude. We pay for service, nobody is doing any favor to anyone here.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 2/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 1/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 3/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until vkhi built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
MrJ786
MrJ786 - Re: Review - Rossia - East London East London
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 852
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-06 20:35:25

Oh crap!! @Vkhi
Ismail16
Ismail16 - Re: Review - Rossia - East London East London
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 338
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-06 21:21:40

On 2021-09-06 17:16:56 vkhi said:

City: Johannesburg

Area: Melrose

Sorry don't wanted to waste my time even to write review. But I had to. Too much attitude, never going to visit again. I know lots of simp guys would cringe around but I will always prefer a humble lady than with bad attitude. We pay for service, nobody is doing any favor to anyone here.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 2/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 1/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 3/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until vkhi built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.

I don't think this review does justice to Rossia.
I've seen her before and she is one gorgeous woman and delivers excellent service.

You may have pissed her off.
shoeguy
shoeguy - Re: Review - Rossia - East London East London
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1507
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-06 22:52:09

Ismail16 is spot on, Rossia is a darling and your comments are not related to who she actually is
eziguy
eziguy - Re: Review - Rossia - East London East London
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1936
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-07 05:23:48

Why are you punters rushing to her defense? Give the lady an opportunity to speak for herself.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.