Navigation
Rossia
Rossia - Re: Review - Rossia - East London East London
Re: Review - Rossia - East London East London
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1300
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-06-26 12:39:57

Thank you my love for the lovely comment,and the kind words,am glad you were happy :)it was a pleasure giving you my best to enjoy.till next time :) will try to extend for monday can only know later today.kiss
Zackjhono
Zackjhono - Re: Review - Rossia - Umhlanga Rocks Durban
Re: Review - Rossia - Umhlanga Rocks Durban
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 263
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-30 22:36:43

Name: Rossia

City: Durban

Area: Umhlanga Rocks

Full Profile: [View Rossia's Full Profile]

Awesome 5 star experience. From the initial pm's to the phone call.
I arrived at the venue and was greeted at the door by the most beautiful woman. Conversation was excellent, Rossia is very funny and I love her laugh. I felt so comfortable, massage was heavenly and relaxing. She takes her time and is not a clock watcher. Her French whispers into my ear was such a turn on. She is truly unique. The sensual and deed will remain between us, as it should. A gfe of note. Thank you darling.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Rossia
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1316
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-02 09:54:09

@zack,thank you so much for treating me like a real lady,you are so gentle and sensual and sexy ,everything that a woman would love on a man:)i shall remember our good time and hope to see you when i come back around September or October:)or you can come visit me in cpt if before time.
Rossia
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1322
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-03 10:50:51

To all my regulars,i will be back in fourways full time as from the 1st of november,i will only be able to see regulars and gold members only ! My add will be under another area as i will be taking appointments from my home only and address will only be giving to reliable punters:)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Rossia - Century City Cape Town
Re: Review - Rossia - Century City Cape Town
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2021-07-09 11:37:58

City: Cape Town

Area: Century City

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
This was a real spirit of the moment booking after seeing that she was back in Cape Town. She's definitely worth the visit.

Ratings:

Body: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until lostguy built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Rossia - Century City Cape Town
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2021-07-09 11:51:33

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
This was a spirit of the moment booking for me after seeing that Rossia was in Cape Town. The body, her accent, her charm, her mouth - this lady is perfect. I highly recommend this beauty!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until lostguy built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Rossia
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1344
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-09 20:07:23

@lostguy,thank you so much for the kind sweet words.i so enjoyed you and you are such a smart good looking guy with so much sex appeals.and i do appreciate you even if you under 30:) you have taught me that young guys are also sweet :) think i must change the age restrictions on my profile from no under 35 to no under 30:) wink wink.
triton242
triton242 - Re: Review - Rossia - Blouberg Cape Town
Re: Review - Rossia - Blouberg Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 167
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-14 23:51:55

Area: Blouberg

I took the opportunity to visit Rossia when she made a short trip out to the east rand earlier in the year.
The venue was a very nice guest house. Easy to find on a main road. Very neat and quiet. Huge bath and shower in the room too.
Rossia is a very sexy lady, and has a friendly and calm personality which made me relax quite easily. We had a good conversation before and after our session. Loved her accent, and her long dark hair really drove me crazy…
Very sensual massage, and great oral skills. Perfect GFE experience, which is exactly what was needed. Plus a nice shower together at the end. I really enjoyed my time with Rossia, and wouldn’t hesitate to see her again if the opportunity arose. Highly recommend this awesome lady!
Thanks for a great afternoon!
See you in future again
Triton

Ratings:

Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Rossia
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1357
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-15 14:13:28

@triton242,such beautifull soul and charming young gentleman you are:)it was wonderful to have meet you as well,i loved every minutes spent with you.and apologise to have left so soon from the area as you know i travel alot.i hope to see you again once we can all travel back to jhb and things around get a bet safer to.
Merci mon amour:)
Dstvoke
Dstvoke - Re: Review - Rossia - Century City Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 288
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-16 20:06:37

I'm a little late in reviewing, but I visited Rossia while she was in PE.
I took a long drive from Jhb-PE-Plett-CPT. I stayed over in PE for a couple days and seen that Rossia was available. I messaged her at 10am and she promptly replied that she could see me within the hour. I received directions and arrived, at first I struggled to find the right apartment, but once I did, the door opened and a Moroccan princess in lingerie opened the door. Wow what a beautiful sight.
That and the sight and sound of the ocean.
So on to the deed. A nice message, but I would prefer to be on my back instead of facing down, so as to have as much viewing time on those sexy assets as much as possible within the hour.
I turned around after a while and out came the condom and received nice slow BJ. I got nice and hard and then we start onto the good stuff. I was banging hard and the bed backrest was hitting against the room wall. She giggled told me to slow down as the next door tenants would hear.
This was a great experience and I will await Rossia return to JHB.

Ratings:

Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.