Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2019-12-17 09:52:56

Name: Demi

City: Pretoria

Area: Centurion/Highveld

Full Profile: [View Demi's Full Profile]

The time with Demi was absolutely superb. The attention to detail, conversation and all the other goodies was out of this world!! Thanks for the late accommodation....till next time!!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

you53
you53 - Re: Review - Demi - Centurion/Highveld Pretoria
Re: Review - Demi - Centurion/Highveld Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 51
View Profile
Posted: 2019-12-20 11:56:27

What an experience! I was welcomed with an option of beer, wine or cold bottled water. Notwithstanding the cold water it became quite hot once we were in the room. I am not going to tell you my secrets but to say don't miss out on the best in Pta! Respect her and you will have one hell of time. She is also not a clock watcher - I stayed much longer than booked. The fact that she participate in the welfare Christmas drive is also testamony to her personality. Thanx Demi😜👍

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Crave
Crave - Re: Review - Demi - Centurion/Highveld Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1617
View Profile
Posted: 2020-01-03 13:19:49

I decided to spoil myself and to start the New Year off with a bang, in a manner of speaking. Someone who has been tickling my fancy for some time (I am a boob man), is Demi for obvious reasons. So I called her. What transpired was an hour of pure, unadulterated bliss.
I have known her partner in crime, the legendary Sage for a while, so when Demi suggested that the three of us get together for some fun, well,,,,, let's just say that I had zero defences in my armoury to say no... So this is a review about Demi as well as Sage, birth individually and together.
The phone banter was delightful and these two kept me in suspenders during the lead up to the big reveal. Finally it was time, and I pulled into the driveway of their fab house (I have been there a couple of times, so I knew what to expect). It's a beautiful environment, with loads of the Sage factor in the decor. In I drove, and spotted Sage in her familiar welcoming spot, wearing her most sexy of sexy items,,,,, her smoky, twinkling, mischievous eyes, along with that teasing little smile.... Damn, she is a box ticker..... Long lost lovers hug ensued, and then I saw Demi - holy crap.. what a stunner,,, with, yes, I reckon the best pair on ESA...

So, off we went and what followed was nothing short of breathtaking... These two women, whilst working perfectly together, also work unbelievably well together. The hour that followed will stay in my memory banks for quite some time. They are true professionals who seem like true lovers. Nothing appears to be fake, and our time together was seamless, and mindblowing. Some of you may have read a post that I wrote about Antidepressants, Parkinsons Disease and the relationship between those and my ability (or lack thereof) to achieve orgasm. Suffice to say that during 2019, I had managed only one orgasm in both my private life as well as my Purple shenannigins. Sage knows my history and what followed was unbelievable. The mixture of the proper sensuality of Sage, and Demi's enjoyment of what she does was intoxicating, and much to all of our surprise, boom - explosion of epic proportions. Within half an hour..... Hell, I wasn't complaining. It was achieved by thee two ladies understanding an environment, and not putting any pressure on themselves or me. The rest of our session consisted of three naked people chatting and lightly touching... Not a second of awkwardness.

Thank you, delicious ladies..... Changing my name to Arnold Schwartzenegger..

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Review - Demi - Centurion/Highveld Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 8856
View Profile
Posted: 2020-01-04 11:12:06

Demi .. yet again a fantastic visit and most memorable one !!!

Somewhat different this time around .. no chatting .. just straight to the room to take care of what must be taken care of .. our mutual horniness. You have learned by now my desires and know exactly how to take care of them in a way that I have so much pleasure in ;)

Demi .. such a privilege again to spend some time in your presence and looking forward to a exciting 2020 ;)

Jp xxx

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Demi
Demi - Re: Review - Demi - Centurion/Highveld Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 298
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-01-04 11:34:53

@BOOBS53. Weeks of foreplay causes eruptions........2020 will be full of surprises and lots of new experiences. Xxx
jasimo
jasimo - Re: Review - Demi - Centurion/Highveld Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 751
View Profile
Posted: 2020-01-05 06:29:12

You can leave the hat on....and the heels.....

Had the privilege to meet this stunning lady the other day and have glass of wine. Knowing about previous incidents with hot oil and warnings to stay away I was afraid.....very afraid. Would I make it? Would I be adequate of a pass seeing as I am a mere mortal.....

Demi you are a stunning and sexy lady....the pair is nice, very nice....but I will have to return to assess those other assets clad in sheer stockings.

Thank you for an awesome time....

Jasimo

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Demi
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 305
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-01-05 06:54:21

Ah thank you Jasimo. And what a small world. Wink wink. Had a great time with you. Xxx
SNOTSAMBOK
SNOTSAMBOK - Re: Review - Demi - Centurion/Highveld Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 15
View Profile
Posted: 2020-01-06 12:13:05

Thank you, i will highly recommend Her service will definitely return for more!!! See you soon, next time i will stay longer for sure

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Demi
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 310
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-01-06 13:24:12

Ah SNOTSAMBOK. Thank you for the review. Did not expect it at all. You sexy man. Xxx
Johno17
Johno17 - Re: Review - Demi - Centurion/Highveld Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 15
View Profile
Posted: 2020-01-08 19:17:38

I had a superb time with the lovely Demi this afternoon. I was intrigued to see that she got so many +5 points ratings (20 points in total in the space of a week), so I obviously had to investigate for myself. And oh boy, am I glad that I did! :-) We had such a beautifully relaxed and mutually aroused sensual time together. Was able to extend the session at a great rates. Climaxed a few times and was glad to see that Demi also truly enjoyed it.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.