Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Demi - Centurion/Lyttelton Pretoria
Re: Review - Demi - Centurion/Lyttelton Pretoria
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-12-01 00:52:19

@LuckyMee, haha you expanded on the review. I do take it you had a blast with Demi as also suggested in other punters' reviews.

When I read it first, I thought eish maybe you had a bad experience but it was actually the opposite!

I'm glad Demi is a lady that enjoys what she does as the reviews are outstanding!

Thanks for the revised version lol
Knightrider78
Knightrider78 - Re: Review - Demi - Centurion/Highveld Pretoria
Re: Review - Demi - Centurion/Highveld Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 492
View Profile
Posted: 2019-12-02 15:03:37

Name: Demi

City: Pretoria

Area: Centurion/Highveld

Full Profile: [View Demi's Full Profile]

I been punting via this site since 2009. I have been with various SPs of varying ages and eventually stuck to booking younger girls. This has made me used to receiving a service where you pay 1st, you do what you do and you leave, sometimes before your paid for time was up. Having booked Demi its opened up my eyes to something way different and I like it a lot. She is mature and loves what she does and she makes sure you get what you paid for and more. I am so used to getting ready to leave once the deed is done even before the time is up but not with Demi. I have never taken a shower with a SP nor have I been invited to do so in the past, but, Demi invited me to shower with her. After the shower we still had 15 minutes left and she offered to go round 2 if I was up for it, something I was not used to and took me by total suprise. She has a body that will put the younger SPs to shame. I love going down on Demi and she knows from our first visit how well I can use my tongue and she is super sweet and tastey and enjoys every bit of it. Her nipples are so silky smooth and tastey as well. She is also very tight and is open to trying different positions as well ;-)
Treat this lady like the lady she is and she will reward you for it.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Demi
Demi - Re: Review - Demi - Centurion/Lyttelton Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 54
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-12-02 16:49:21

Ahhh. KNIGHTRIDER. such a awesome review. Thank you ...
[deleted]
[deleted] - Review - Demi - Centurion/Highveld Pretoria
Review - Demi - Centurion/Highveld Pretoria
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-12-09 10:14:22
Edited: 2019-12-09 10:15:46

I think Pretoria is a better place today, just through the knowledge that Demi is back!

Such an inviting person with a body to die...because of!! If not of heart failure from pure excitement, then from a stroke as all blood leaves your brain for other regions of your body and if you survived that then the threat of suffocation is still to be dealt with as you may not want to come up for air!

But for the brave who persevere, there awaits an infectious laugh, a very skilled partner and a lady who will give back what you give with unbelievable intetest. A true VAS lady :)

I have reported on her skirt wearing ability earlier, so ill just expand on that and say that a little black dress compliments her curves and that she understands the power of transparency. Fortunately her mother was successful in teaching her only how to sit in the company of gentlemen as I had great benefit from being purple and thus not a true gent.

Ahh..sigh..smile

<b>Ratings:</b>

<b>Body:</b> 5/5
<b>Personality:</b> 5/5
<b>Telephone Manner:</b> 5/5
<b>Venue Cleanliness:</b> 5/5
<b>Personal Cleanliness:</b> 5/5
<b>Privacy:</b> 5/5
<b>Service:</b> 5/5

<b>Will you return?</b> Yes
<b>Advertiser looked like the Photos?</b> Yes
<b>Secure Parking?</b> Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Demi
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 95
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-12-10 08:24:56

@ luckymee. How did i miss this reply. Only saw it now. Naughty naughty. Xxx
Demi
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 96
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-12-10 08:27:14

@ystervark. Thank you for the review. Xxx
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Review - Demi - Centurion/Highveld Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 8722
View Profile
Posted: 2019-12-10 16:00:50

Demi .. an awesome time spend together and definitely one for the books !!!

The relaxing environment that you creates and the no rushed approach is one thing that I admire of you. The sexy red lingerie took me over the edge and as you noticed .. I was ready in a couple of milli seconds ;)

You have mastered the Art of Seduction in such a way to bring only the best out of me .. that was evident in today's visit and it was clearly visible when the spoilimg took place ;)

Demi .. it's always such a privilege to be in your presence and enjoy the journey with you to the destination ;)

Jp xxx

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Demi
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 105
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-12-10 16:32:21

Dankie BOOBS. Dit was ...... lekker. Lol. Xxx
balasbak
balasbak - Re: Review - Demi - Centurion/Highveld Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 92
View Profile
Posted: 2019-12-15 13:49:15

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Delicious Demi, what a woman, pure class, and what an experience, truly a remarkable woman!

Everything about this woman was perfect, and what a pleasure and absolute privilege to get to spend time in her company.

Absolutely gorgeous, and just in case anyone is wondering because Demi does not disclose her face, she is a stunner, with a beautiful face to match a perfectly toned body, cheeky smile and such a genuine and honest woman, with her sole focus being to make you feel comfortable and please. Her desire to please is actually unbelievable and truly appreciated, when my sole focus was to pleasure this delectable beauty of a woman.

There is so much more to this woman. I am always nervous for a first appointment, but everything just flowed and I was made to feel so comfortable, it was as if I have been seeing this woman for many years.

Demi has taken care of and continues to take care of that sexy body, which I had the pleasure of exploring and once I started, I didn’t want to stop, she tastes so delicious, it is intoxicating and I didn’t want to come up for air, but glad I did because what follows is pure bliss to the point that I was encouraged to just let go and go wild, which drove me wild and yes I got lost in the moment, which is exactly what I look for in a woman.

The little touches are fantastic, the ice cold water and showering together at the brought an end to a truly memorable experience.

The venue is comfortable, safe and secure and I did not have any concerns regarding privacy and safety.

You are simply fantastic, and I look forward to more exploring and time in your company.

Mwah!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until balasbak built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Demi
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 130
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-12-15 16:07:39

@balasbak . Thank you. Xxx

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.