Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2016-06-10 07:25:14

Name: Talita @ Blue Eclipse

City: Pretoria

Area: Lynnwood

Full Profile: [View Talita @ Blue Eclipse's Full Profile]

I agree with all the others, the best massage service ever. Talita left me thinking of nothing else since I left. Wow what a girl. Would have been nice to visit everyday....
Thanks Talita, you really make a positive impression in my life!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Talita @ Blue Eclipse
Talita @ Blue Eclipse - Re: Review - Talita @ Blue Eclips
Re: Review - Talita @ Blue Eclips
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 76
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-06-11 10:58:02

Hello Dirk
Just wanna thank you for the review.
It always makes me feel happy when I know that I made someone else happy.
Hope u have a wonderful weekend and see you soon..
T xxx
Orpheus
Orpheus - Re: Review - Talita @ Blue Eclips
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1762
View Profile
Posted: 2016-06-11 12:03:25

When im back im gonna visit you. Mwaaaaaaah
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Talita @ Blue Eclipse - Lynnwood Pretoria
Re: Review - Talita @ Blue Eclipse - Lynnwood Pretoria
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-06-16 20:48:23

Name: Talita @ Blue Eclipse

City: Pretoria

Area: Lynnwood

Full Profile: [View Talita @ Blue Eclipse's Full Profile]

Talita

Actually Goddess Talita, for those that remember her from days gone by. Actually met her for the first time at Goddesses, and obviously she made a more lasting impression on me than I did on her. But by now I am use to it. My forgettable face. I sometimes look in the mirror and think : who the hell is this beautiful boy staring back at me ? And then I wake up.

Was a strange booking, as I was injured and did not quite plan for the booking to materialise. Was in the neighbourhood and the car sort of followed it's own way there. Never selling this automobile. Babe Mobile. Was having treatment and taking meds.

She has an engaging smile, lighting up her beautiful features. Her eyes are large, her personality upbeat, and within a few sentences she has you hanging onto each word. It was cold, and she kept open slippers on showing off her really nice feet on the cold tiles.

After some chit chat, she asked if there was any specific part that I needed attention for (Excalibur, my dear lady was not the correct response), and I remembered my injury which could do with some massaging. She promptly found the source of the excruciating pain, pressed on it, and luckily for her, my reflex action of striking out was so severely hampered by the pain shooting through my poor body, that I simply whimpered and tears started welling up in my eyes.

Does this hurt ? she asked. At last words formed and I mouthed that she found the source of the pain but really don't have to continue with the treatment. Being the ever helpful soul, she continued with the massaging of my injured limb, the pain now so acute that even the alcohol consumed before disappearing like mist before the noon sum.

I got her to stop just before I passed out. Lying there sweating profusely and wondering if I was ever going to be able to use that limb again.

By this time it was time to turn around for the more intimate part of the meeting. I hate to admit this, but after the pain inflicted on me, not even Talita with all her skills and affort could get Excalibur to unsheath, let alone fight. The aftermath of the pain was just too much.

There is a lasting thought etched in my mind, and that is of both of us sitting up, her hair in my face, my hands reaching for the pert boobs and the ever so sexy ass. Was I in any better condition, this would have been so so nice, her clean smelling long black hair obscuring part of her face, my face in her neck, smelling the woman that she is.

There was a moment, ever so small, when both looked up and realised that this is not going to work. I had to grudgingly call a halt to proceedings. Any other day I would have extended the booking with another two hours and just lazed around some more.

It is simple to see why she has so many admirers, there is something special, really special about her.

Oh, and as an afterthought, whatever she did on that day with my injury, three days later I was up and running again. So thanks for that. They say the darkest part of the night is just before the dawn. In my case the most excruciating pain was just before the healing took place. Thanks Talita for that.

But then there is unfinished business that you and I need to attend to. For someone so absolutely gorgeous and nice warrants more exploration. And my self-image which ran away that day has to be found again. Think it is hiding under the bed, ashamed... Look after it so long, I will collect it next time round.

Thanks Talita, was wonderful seeing you again.

PS : Telephone rating is a 1 as I did not speak to her personally, so can't make any judgement regarding her telephone skills.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 1/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Talita @ Blue Eclips
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-06-16 21:01:00

And in the most gentlemanly fashion I have to note for the record that her derriere is an absolute thing of beauty....
Fire in her Hole
Fire in her Hole - Re: Review - Talita @ Blue Eclips
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 378
View Profile
Posted: 2016-06-16 21:01:46
Edited: 2016-06-16 21:06:30

All the pains can be put behind when she ride on top of you. ;)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Talita @ Blue Eclips
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-06-16 21:03:50

It was very sore Matt. Excalibur actually became smaller.

LOL

Next time
techno80
techno80 - Re: Review - Talita @ Blue Eclips
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 470
View Profile
Posted: 2016-06-17 12:07:05

Clearly Talita does not know the art of...slided your member ? Pd ha ha.
Talita @ Blue Eclipse
Talita @ Blue Eclipse - Re: Review - Talita @ Blue Eclips
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 77
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-06-18 09:42:41

Yes Techno.. Clearly I don't hey..

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.