Navigation
Talita
Talita - Re: Review - Talita @ Renova 7 - Sandton Johannesburg
Re: Review - Talita @ Renova 7 - Sandton Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 60
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-07-17 09:02:54

Thank you for the review Collyflower. Have an awesome day. T xxx :)
matthew0506
matthew0506 - Re: Review - Talita @ Renova 7 - Sandton Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 132
View Profile
Posted: 2015-07-17 09:19:37

Welcome back. I'm going to catch up you this time. *^_^*
Lundai
Lundai - Re: Review - Talita @ Renova 7 - Sandton Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 34
View Profile
Posted: 2015-07-17 12:23:35

Dear Users & Advertisers

Its with great regret we have to report that the review left by user Lundai is malicious and fictitious in the extreme. User Lundai is none other than previously banned user, Lovestud. Veteran punters and working girls are well aware of his direct abuse of service providers. He is NOT a gentleman and we would like no association with him on any level. We shall post his details in the ladies forum and we shall ask all service providers, not see him as he is a real risk to personal safety.

The lady in question noted that Lundai/Lovestud against her very strict wishes removed the condom surreptitiously and ejaculated inside her. She is hugely distressed by his dangerous behaviour as she is fastidious about her personal hygiene and would not at any stage knowingly engage in such risky behaviour. She has opted for her safety and peace of mind to take a course of HIV prophylaxis. She is reserving her right to pursue any and all legal remedies at her disposal to ensure that he does not harm any other working girl in the same manner.

We at ESA give her our full support as we don't condone such behaviour in any way shape or form. We applaud her for her courage in standing up to this person.

Lundai/Lovestud your actions are tantamount to that of a rapist, when a woman says, "NO I don't have unprotected sex" and you then through skulduggery, force what she does not wish is called rape or sexual assault. From your past behaviour on this very platform you are no stranger to such acts. Sir you have gone too far this time, there shall be consequences.

May we as real men stand up and condemn such behaviour in the strongest terms.

Kind regards
Eddie
ESA SUPPORT

Martin maybe she was reticent because you prefer black girls generally. Talita has always been great, she gives an awesome massage and just looking at her naked gets her a 10 for sensuality!
rugbym
rugbym - Re: Review - Talita @ Renova 7 - Sandton Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 610
View Profile
Posted: 2015-07-17 17:05:40

It's great having you back T, look forward to seeing you next week :) xxx
JohnW123
JohnW123 - Re: Review - Talita @ Renova 7 - Sandton Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 207
View Profile
Posted: 2015-07-18 22:16:05

So glad you back, you are by far the best mg out there. Cannot wait for next visit.
rugbym
rugbym - Re: Review - Talita - Sandton/Paulshof Johannesburg
Re: Review - Talita - Sandton/Paulshof Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 611
View Profile
Posted: 2015-07-21 14:58:11

Name: Talita

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Paulshof

Full Profile: [View Talita's Full Profile]

What can I say that hasn't been said before about Talita :) Simply awesome !!!

Great seeing today T and look forward to the next visit. xxx

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Orpheus
Orpheus - Re: Review - Talita @ Renova 7 - Sandton Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1115
View Profile
Posted: 2015-08-07 12:10:54

I luv this gurl. she just too awesome
Fire in her Hole
Fire in her Hole - Re: Review - Talita @ Blue Eclipse - Lynnwood Pretoria
Re: Review - Talita @ Blue Eclipse - Lynnwood Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 158
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-03 17:02:02

Name: Talita @ Blue Eclipse

City: Pretoria

Area: Lynnwood

Full Profile: [View Talita @ Blue Eclipse's Full Profile]

I planned to visit this beauty for a long time. I've heard she's a legend. I can't get hold of her and she's always busy when she worked in Sandton. She left, came back and left again. Now she comes back and I must pay a visit cause I don't know how long she will stay.

Her massage was really good. She worked on my head, my kidney, and skipped the boring leg massage which I don't like. The body to body, wow, so good and I got both sides. I found I like to be touched by the boobs and hair at the same time. Then she opened my legs and I knew my dick was totally exposed to her.

I told her I had a tough dick,cause some other girls can't make me cum no matter how patient I teached them. Talita was really good and I can't believe the orgasm came so fast and my load got a long shot. ;) Some other girls always gripped my dick directly, moved it up and down as fast as they can. It's not sensual at all and sometimes it hurt me. Talita's different. She smoothly slided my balls first, made the blood flowed and then gripped and slided my dick with her boobs and xxx. Wow, I can feel I was very hard. She held my dick in her hands, slided slow and fast, and then slow again. My member just took a little breath then was gripped tightly from the bottom. As a FH boy, I'm picky on sensual masaage and I'm really enjoyed her service.

The venue is nice and safe. There are also another three stunning ladies there and said 'see u' to me at the same time. Haha, their voices were so nice when they said it together. The only thing made me uncomfortable was the room. It's too big, but simple and crude. There were only one massage bed, one chair, and one desk in the room. Some changes of the lights, room, wall, like charm locket are highly recommend. Anyway, like enjoying the nice music I can close my eyes and enjoy her service. Xxx Matthew

*FH=Fire in her Hole

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Talita @ Blue Eclipse
Talita @ Blue Eclipse - Re: Review - Talita @ Renova 7 - Sandton Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 69
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-02-04 08:43:44

Hello Matthew. Thank u for the review. Was very nice meeting u. Have a great day. T xxx
rugbym
rugbym - Re: Review - Talita @ Blue Eclipse - Lynnwood Pretoria
Re: Review - Talita @ Blue Eclipse - Lynnwood Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 629
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-04 14:40:39

Name: Talita @ Blue Eclipse

City: Pretoria

Area: Lynnwood

Full Profile: [View Talita @ Blue Eclipse's Full Profile]

Great seeing Talita after a few months absence. We just picked up from where we left off and got on famously !!! She's simply amazing, giving a great massage, has a wonderful personality and great sense of humor. The venue is very nice and the manageress is very friendly. See you soon T :)

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.