Chicago
Chicago - Re: Review - Chicago - Midrand/Glen Austin Johannesburg
Re: Review - Chicago - Midrand/Glen Austin Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 745
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-07-31 16:37:24

@triton242.
Another one of those moment you struck me speechless. Lol...
I think in life there very few moments when you find someone you are completely comfortable with that you dont even need words to be said as been in each other's presence is more than words can every Express. Like 2 pieces of a puzzle that just fit. We come a long ways together. And few people understand me the way you do. Thank you my darling for really been one of the most amazing companions I could have ever asked for you are amazing. And I simply cant wait to do some more extreme ravinious things to you... AGAIN.

LOL

XXX
Suran
Suran - Re: Review - Chicago - Midrand/Glen Austin Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 183
View Profile
Posted: 2020-08-08 05:21:11

Name: Chicago

City: Johannesburg

Area: Midrand/Glen Austin

Full Profile: [View Chicago's Full Profile]

Thank you for an amazing time last Saturday. It was so good to see you, felt like old times again babe. You're amazing person and hopefully we will meet soon again.

Take care

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

ronni
ronni - Re: Review - Chicago - Midrand/Glen Austin Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2020-08-11 19:11:03

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Called Chicago to see if she'd indulge me in a little fantasy I had. She sounded more excited than I did so I just had to make a quick booking. Chicago is a true professional. She greeted me wearing exactly what I had asked and wasted no time getting to the good parts. Her services are tailor-made to match your needs and make you feel like you've know her for ages. We had a good little chat before I left, which I always appreciate. Looking forward to more experimental playtime with this beauty.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until ronni built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Chicago
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 787
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-08-13 17:21:49

Suran.
God you dear sir really are like the finest of wines... here we both are years later.. many many take outs and laughs and giggles.... through all that.

AND god damn it I still waiting for my Tuesday to happen... lol.

My life is alot brighter because I have a wonderful man like you in it. Seeing you again after quite a while reminded me of how much I missed you.

I don't think there will ever be enough words that can Express how much I appreciate and admire you my love. You really are one of a kind. An inspiration to me. Thank you for always standing by me. Thick and thin. Mwah my darling. You are always in my thoughts.

(Though I do wish I could say the same about my pants.)

Heheheh lmfao
Chicago
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 788
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-08-13 18:58:27

@Ronni my babes...

didnt forget your fine as hell sweet ass...
I'm gonna replied with your essay soon soon. Just don't want you to think I forgot.... or worse that I dont care to reply.
I reply to every post cause they mean the world to me.

Xxx
Pinteshwaran
Pinteshwaran - Re: Review - Chicago - Midrand/Glen Austin Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 21
View Profile
Posted: 2020-08-15 17:13:37

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
I got a cancellation this morning on my way to an advertiser at 7:30am.
In desperation, because I was horny AF,I called or messaged a few ladies who have caught my eye here on ESA,including Kaycee,Shiloh & Tenielle.

Although they all very promptly replied and were model professionals in their responses,they could not take my booking which was at a crazy short notice(except Tenielle ,who was prepared to see me in like an hour after seeing my message).

But by then,this incredible woman ,Chicago,had messaged me back,and said to bring my ass right over.

Long story short:

Privacy,venue,cleanliness,all that is 5 star quality in my opinion.

And the lady is a bundle of energy & enthusiasm(despite not having had her morning coffee yet), even at such short notice and meeting me for the 1st time.

And I was greeted by a hot looking woman in super high heels,pantyhose, a crotch less lingerie thingy & smelling so freaking good,I'm getting a hard-on just recalling it as I type.

She brought me close to the edge several times with her oral,and she kisses so damn good.

She's funny AF,makes you feel comfortable from the minute you meet up,and any awkwardness magically melts away.

Fellow punters,Chicago(in my opinion),is a lovely human being,and is prepared to attempt to fulfil pretty much any request you may have of a sexual nature.

Do not pass the opportunity to utilize her services,this chick is THE shit.

100% smuh-fucking-ash!(as the youngsters say nowadays).

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Pinteshwaran built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Chicago
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 804
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-08-16 18:41:35

@Ronni
I'm sitting here in my bubbles and cant stop from smiling when I think of what we where doing this exact time that Sunday....
You juts made me happy and smile from the second we met. I have my next outfit hanging up already juts waiting for you. As murphey would have it. I have my glasses on now and am giggling thinking how kinky it was looking up at you after completely taking you guard. Lol. You are an amazing man and I can't wait for us to make more crazy memories together. You definitely are the swirl in my icecream Sunday. Lol.
Chat to you soon my babes... this is only the beginning of many more spontaneous and outrageous orgasms.

Xxx
Chicago
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 807
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-08-17 08:56:13

Pinteshwaran....

DICK-WHIPPED.... I think that is the only way I describe how these amazing words of yours hit me... I keep rereading it over and over again. Knowing I could make you that happy and satisfying your every request and other things. It juts gives me shivers down my spine. Waking up to you on a Saturday was better than waking up the cartoon network on the couch could ever be.. I see you and I doing some crazy things together. I'm still a little struck after this amazing review so when my blood returns to my head I'll think of more to say thank you and to show you how special.

hehehe
Xxx
Chicago
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 826
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-08-19 18:03:59

Pinteshwaran

This review still has me struck every time I look at it.
Dont think anyone can beat that days wake up call. Lmao
Chicago
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 888
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-21 18:44:38

Hmmmm far far to quite on this page of mine

..... first 3 punters...

What happens when you ask to see me for 30 mins and get 60 in return.. all extras included no less than 2 rounds

Can you keep up
.. no i don't think so either. Prove me wrong
Lets see who thinks they can take me on in my jacuzzi

FIRST 3 ONLY!! 12 hours time limit on this offer

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.