Chicago
Chicago - Re: Review - Chicago - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
Re: Review - Chicago - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 497
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-01-17 17:35:44

@Tom Wanks

That was by far the most insane and wildest quickie ever babe. lol.

Thank you for going along with my crazy spur of the moment, last minute and totally random ******** idea ever. lol
The finer details are top top secret!

I haven't smiled that much in a long time. my heart was so heavy when you left. I'm kicking myself for not distracting you more in the driveway.

I really can not wait to see you again babes and I'm already planning another random surprise that will blow more than my skirt up!!!!

Thank you babes. Thank you been such an amazing man and thank you for choosing me to spend your evening with. I am so honored to have met you. You are freaken beyond awesome!!!

Now all the ladies gonna know how amazing you are. I can already feel the jealousy pangs kicking in,
Inside I'm Screaming "MINE, MINE, MINE," lol

Then again I licked you so you are technically mine anyway. Lmao

Xxx

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Chicago - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-01-17 17:58:50

Seems like the wg enjoyed it more than the punter. Thats the dream!
mojompower
mojompower - Re: Review - Chicago - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1047
View Profile
Posted: 2020-01-18 13:41:42

damn chica.. ou reviewed the lucky punter lol
SilverWolf
SilverWolf - Re: Review - Chicago - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 848
View Profile
Posted: 2020-01-20 07:25:09

Name: Chicago

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Boksburg

Full Profile: [View Chicago's Full Profile]

DISCLAIMER: This is a review on Chicago's Video Call service. I did not physically see her, only digitally. However, the review is a response to a service offered on ESA.

So, for those who have been to East London, you will know that it is drier than the inner thigh of an 80 year old elephant, which forces us sometimes to make use of long distance loving, in this case... Chicago and a video call session.

What can I say... She really is an energetic, intelligent and fun lady, even on a screen. I had so much fun in our session, unrushed and just natural.

Thank you for the spoils, young lady. You have not seen the last of me. My only regret is that I couldn't make that 2nd appointment due to prior commitments.

But soon. Xxx

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Tom Wanks
Tom Wanks - Re: Review - Chicago - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 154
View Profile
Posted: 2020-01-20 10:07:54

Guys, just to add to my review, I was literally and figuratively blown away. Chicago is really a fresh breath of air. I can't wait to see her again.
berry06
berry06 - Re: Review - Chicago - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2020-01-20 13:09:28

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
After some time of procrastination I made the journey from west to east. Boy...Did my dreams come true. What a stunner this girl is.She is the complete package.... playful naughty sexy sassy alluring and engaging are some of the words that come to mind.If u r looking for once in a lifetime memorable GFE experience then Chicago is the girl for you. Gents be warned she can become addictive.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until berry06 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Chicago
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 509
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-01-20 15:02:13

@silverwolf. Yoh you had me howling to The moon and back. lol. My fingers definitely did the walking through those pages. lol. Waiting for you round two was the longest wait ever.
Oh you been my cyber crush for a long time. Lol can't wait til we meet and you can't sort the butterflies in my tummy. Among other things.

Ps still waiting for seconds

Xxx
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Chicago - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2020-01-20 20:06:57

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Chicago, it is so hard to say something when so much has been said before. I finally returned to punting after some time off, and I could not have chosen a better companion. There is just something I can't pinpoint about Her, but whatever it is,she make my legs jelly every time.

Ratings:

Venue Cleanliness: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Darthfox built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Chicago
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 511
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-01-21 09:08:31

@berry06

Oh wow all I can say is spending time with you was like meeting up with a best friend after been apart for so many years!! Amazing, gentle and the kindest gentleman ever! What a honor and absolute pleasure it was to meet you and spend time with you my sweetheart! You made me feel so special. Thank you for your amazing words and thank you for taking the time for me. I cannot was wait to see you again babe, coming from quite a distance and still choosing me to give you a treat and spoil you really means more to me than I could ever tell you!

Xxx
Chica
Chicago
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 513
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-01-22 12:08:40

@Darthfox

Ah where to start with you my dearest. Been through our fair share of stories my babe. But somehow we always end up finding our way back together again. Seeing you after so long had me bouncing up and down like a child. Thank you for always been there and supporting me no matter what. You are one in a million my babes. Definitely someone I am most proud to call a friend.

Mwah you sexy gorgeous man!

Xxx

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.