Navigation
Chicago ( The Original )
Chicago ( The Original ) - Re: Review - Chicago ( The Original ) - Sandton/Fourways Johannesburg
Re: Review - Chicago ( The Original ) - Sandton/Fourways Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 168
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-05-23 11:00:49

Jaki you are sunshine really. Thank you for been the sweet soul that you are. Now that I am in Sandton I found even better bits and bobs for us to order in the middle of the night.
Oh and those tarts I showed you.. I found something even better that will truly change your life.

Hurry my sweet I miss you and we got a new home to create chaoes in.

Xxx
Chicago ( The Original )
Chicago ( The Original ) - Re: Review - Chicago ( The Original ) - Sandton/Fourways Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 169
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-05-23 11:09:26

Sash my babe. Thank you for your kind review. I am glad to know you enjoyed the my sevices. I am a bit saddened to see that you wouldnt return. And if you would be so kind as to pm where I fell short on my service I would really Appriciated it. So I know where I need to focus and improve on. As providing the ultimate Experiance for my gentlemen is what I strive for.

Thank you so much for your support.

Xxx
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Chicago ( The Original ) - Sandton Johannesburg
Re: Review - Chicago ( The Original ) - Sandton Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-05-24 21:35:14

Name: Chicago ( The Original )

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton

Full Profile: [View Chicago ( The Original )'s Full Profile]

This lady is awesome trust me guys make the booking and you won't have any regrets once you leave..You will leave a happy man which will last for like forever.. She is kind.. Warm hearted.. Pretty, funny, cute.. Those are just a few words to describe her you will find she is much more than that. if you have never had an addiction in your life trust me after you see her you will. What can I say but a weak thank you for everything Chica, the rating scale is not justified you are waayyy above that! Oh and I just seen your new pictures as well you look stunning.. They match your personality and just keep it that way :)

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Chicago ( The Original )
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 175
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-05-26 09:19:39

Shoo nawwgty. We been through alot you and I. Up and down.... Side to side. Bump by hump. You know I sent you a private you know. But every second in your company was precious. Even through the tough times we all have.. I had plans. Surprise uou know how random I am. Lol. You be OK suga and know you mean alot to me. More than anyone will hope to know.

Xxx
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Chicago ( The Original ) - Sandton/Fourways Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-06-08 23:30:02

Went to visit my favourite once again.. She is my new ecstasy, addictions are not good but this one I'm sure is lol..From when she opens her door she makes sure you feel welcomed and comfortable..Started by watching some funny anime and then wow it was fun time won't go into details she never fails to make me smile and she makes sure you walk out of her place with that smile.. Her new venue is quite nice, I struggled abit with the shower which resulted in me making a total mess of her bathroom and this did not piss her off in the slightest, I've said it once and I will say it again I'm sorry about that. Thank you chicaaaaa... You are one addiction I am not ashamed of! See you soon X
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Chicago ( The Original ) - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Re: Review - Chicago ( The Original ) - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-06-08 23:39:08

Area: Sandton/Morningside

Went to visit my favourite once again.. She is my new ecstasy, addictions are not good but this one I'm sure is lol..From when she opens her door she makes sure you feel welcomed and comfortable..Started by watching some funny anime and then wow it was fun time won't go into details she never fails to make me smile and she makes sure you walk out of her place with that smile.. Her new venue is quite nice, I struggled abit with the shower which resulted in me making a total mess of her bathroom and this did not piss her off in the slightest, I've said it once and I will say it again I'm sorry about that. Thank you chicaaaaa... You are one addiction I am not ashamed of! See you soon X
(Apologies for the double post as I realised I did not give the ratings you rightfully deserve)

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Basspagol
Basspagol - Re: Review - Chicago ( The Original ) - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2019-06-22 16:56:00

Chicago is very amiable. Very good at putting a person at ease and calm. She’s sucker for a good kisser. And the experience was great with her.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Chicago ( The Original )
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 185
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-06-25 18:07:12

Bass my darling. So terribly sorry for the late reply. But mostly thank you for your sweet words in your review. It's always such a privilege to spend time with a gemstone like you. Can't wait to see you again and kiss you lick you for longer. Let's see if we can "blow" your mind a little more next time.

Mwah you Devine man!

Xxx
putlocker1
putlocker1 - Re: Review - Chicago ( The Original ) - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2019-06-27 07:42:59

The time spent with Chicago was the best I've spent. She is simply amazing.
She made me comfortable and we had a steamy session. She is wonderful to talk to as well. Venue is nice and private.
I wish I could stay longer with her but unfortunately she had another appointment after mine.
Thanks for the superb session Chicago.
I will most definitely return soon for another exhilarating session.
And yes this time I will follow your advice. :)

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Chicago ( The Original ) - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-06-27 08:28:35

Chicago is one of the purest souls I have ever met, what a privilege it was to meet her and spend so many awesome moments with her. I don't think any person would leave her place without a smile. Chica you are simply the best!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.