Navigation
Sam07
Sam07 - Re: Review - Chicago ( The Original ) - Sandton/Fourways Johannesburg
Re: Review - Chicago ( The Original ) - Sandton/Fourways Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2019-04-12 05:58:46

Mmnnn....Chica love...yesterday evening was beautiful. Needed the TLC and gosh was it nice. See you soon xxx
Chicago ( The Original )
Chicago ( The Original ) - Re: Review - Chicago ( The Original ) - Sandton/Fourways Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 128
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-04-12 17:23:55

Sam07... glad i could make you feel special. you are such a sweet soul my babe. and your presence was solo calming and i just adore you. cany wait to see you again baby.

xxx
srs
srs - Re: Review - Chicago ( The Original ) - Sandton/Fourways Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 29
View Profile
Posted: 2019-04-15 22:05:08

Name: Chicago ( The Original )

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Fourways

Full Profile: [View Chicago ( The Original )'s Full Profile]

Wow, what a lady.. 😍 Throughout the time, I was feeling that she is mine. She gave her full attention and love to me. True GFE.. Everything was superb. Can't wait to go back...

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Chicago ( The Original )
Chicago ( The Original ) - Re: Review - Chicago ( The Original ) - Sandton/Fourways Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 129
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-04-16 13:30:08

Srs... you left me speechless. It really touches me when I see such amazing beautiful words from gorgeous men like yourself. Means im doing something right. Lol. Every thing i do comes from my heart and thank you so much for making time for me to give you some attention. You deserve soooo much more love and attention.

Xxx

See you soon suga!
Micazeeks27
Micazeeks27 - Re: Review - Chicago ( The Original ) - Sandton/Fourways Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 85
View Profile
Posted: 2019-04-16 14:07:37

So what can we say about Chicago. She's a bit like the city itself. Alive, full of life. In the short time you spend there you wanna stay ALOT longer. It's taken me a while to write this review but even so she left an impression on me. From the pleaser Heels... To my new found addiction to Aeros. Hope to see you again soon love.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Chicago ( The Original )
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 130
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-04-16 18:55:32

Wow wow wow... Micazeeks27. You never cease to amaze. Thank you so much for your beautiful review. To know that i left an impression on you... Wow means so so very much to me. Kind perfect gentlemen like yourself make me want to do more and more. And been part of your life even for am hour is more precious gold and diamonds could ever be.

And you a bloody gem remembering my pleasers
Lol. I love it!! Lol

Again thank you thank you thank you!!!

Xxx

With love always

Chica
BrettB
BrettB - Re: Review - Chicago ( The Original ) - Sandton/Fourways Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile
Posted: 2019-04-18 21:13:09

Got to meet C today after a lengthy delay on my part due to unforeseen circumstances.

Excellent telephone manner, lovely warm, welcoming personality, extremely easy going and makes you feel comfortable immediately. Good venue in a complex which is secure with parking behind a locked gate. No awkward questions on entry or exit.

As a very ignorant and innocent member of this community, even being in the wrong side of 50, I realised, having read the comments on the forum regarding how men tend to rate girls, that my ratings have always been based on what I had experienced historically. This can be very misleading as it is purely subjective given my own level of (in)experience which is seriously lacking. I realised today that there are some girls that just set the bar at a very different level and C is one of those.

She does not provide a service, she provides an experience. Making sure you are comfortable and satisfied are her primary objectives.

Lovely girl and will visit again.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Chicago ( The Original )
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 133
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-04-19 20:30:08

It's not every day we find somone whose hearts connect together. Even under the most unusual circumstances.

Oh Brett my darling you and i been down a interesting road together and i can honestly say that i love and treasure every single second of it.

From our late night messages to early morning smoke texts. And my little black dresses... good and bad ones. Lol. knowing you has really more than a pleasure

Thank you huni. For always been there and always been you.

Xxx
Metroid
Metroid - Re: Review - Chicago ( The Original ) - Sandton/Fourways Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2019-04-20 10:36:35

So I decided to go give Chicago visit last night, and boy oh boy was I glad I did!

The rumors are all true, she is truly an amazing person and had a total blast from beginning to end.

Thanks so much!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Chicago ( The Original )
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 134
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-04-20 20:23:51

Metroid.

Thank you thank you so so very much for your stunning review. It really does make me tear up with joy knowing that even for a short time that I brought some happiness in your life. That you had a blast with me in my home. I could have easily stayed up all night talking with you. You are fantastic my sweetie and you deserves nothing but peace and happiness.

Baby any time... any day... No matter what you will always have a place to go with me!!! you will forever be more than welcomed.

Always remember that!

Xxx

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.