Navigation
Didi
Didi - Re: Review - Didi - Goodwood Cape Town
Re: Review - Didi - Goodwood Cape Town
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 104
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-09-05 13:11:00

Gentle Brothers of the PW, what a session I had with my ESA Wife#4, after not seeing for a very long time, when i saw her profile active and closer to me , i wasted no time and made a booking!! I asked her if she can tell who she was talking to, and she said no, i said you will know when you see me....long of the short, when i arrived at her new venue, " which i hope is temporary" as i knocked on a half opened door, she came to open wearing a sexy yellow lacey number, and oohhh boy Didi has Matured like expensive Wine, and the hug, the welcome kiss and the smile on her face said it all....

As we chit-chat a bit and the clothes coming off, she knelt down and said let me take care of this boy, i see he is hungry and phaaaa, my rock hard dick in her mouth, Jezaas, the way she finessed my dick in her mouth, the sloppiness, i asked her to stop, because o felt like i was about to cummm

As i laid her on the Bed to muff her, her pussy was already dripping and i went it, hard with my tongue, and she grabbed my head and pushed it deeper...brothers, i wasted no time asked for the rubber, and she mounted me in Reverse, bliksem, i thought i was horny but Didi had more appetite, she fucked me good, as i saw met Dick going in and out, in, out, the sight of her supple round Ass, her pussy got wetter and wetter, i think she was on the verge of squirting, when i said baby please Doggy, as we changed to doggie, and i Plugged that punani, Lord, a couple of strokes was enough to had me Roaring like a Hippo on heat, phoeee a thick white load of cumm, she just laugh and said thank you, for making my day

Brother's this Woman, is Amazing, and Didi Yes i want what you suggested, and dammit next session i want her to squirt on me!!! Shit my Friday Afternoon was made!!! See you soon my Sexylicious #ESA Wife!!!You are still the Best!

Hey hubby
Hope you okay
Thank you for the review
Kiss kiss
Butch43
Butch43 - Re: Review - Didi - Waterkloof Ridge Pretoria
Re: Review - Didi - Waterkloof Ridge Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 102
View Profile
Posted: 2023-10-09 18:26:23

Name: Didi

City: Pretoria

Area: Waterkloof Ridge

Full Profile: [View Didi's Full Profile]

Venue:It is Guesthouse in Kempton,I did not like,I felt creeps in body because place is less fancy like other venues I try before.
It remind me of place I used to go to get drugs when I was criminal before main sudrigyo so I feel funnyscared in my mind.
But room is nice,safe,comfy and shower also is hot,so once inside,I was feeling ok-3 stars

Pricing:Didi have best pricing.Too good,I am affording my target of 12x every month for pricing she asking-5 stars

Appearanceof girl:Didi is beautiful African Queen,she look so good and smell fantastic,my cock is very happy to try this booking,she dress up in hot revealing lingerie,sexy shoes and inviting smile.
When I hugs her at meet and greet part,I want to fuck her without the foreplays,she is that level hot-5 stars

Sexual performance:Didi do great oralling with lovely eye contacting,she act like she enjoying,so my heart is happy,her vagin nice expected respond to my touching,stroking and licking.
Her body skin is smooth silk and smelling too lovely man,I am losing my mind with the lust.
But when I leaning in to kiss,she move head away,and I go hah,kya Hua?
I know my breaths is fresh from brushing plus mint,I know she comfortable with me,because I check and ask every few minutes,and I do homework before booking,to check other customer reviewing,and when I enquire booking,I confirm if she like to intimate kiss.
So,immediately I am thinking oh no,she is not enjoying,but I not understanding why,because I says and check every 2-3 minutes ke Didi,tum theek ho?You enjoying,you feel safe,you comfy?Do not be afraid to say to me,ya,I do not like you touch like this,go like that rather and all that.
Even fingerings,she responding good and positive reactioning and it is good wet inside,and my nail is clean and cut and smooth filed,so I do all I knowing to create the safe space for us to have good booking.
My heart sink low because Didi is perfect girl I find who I attracting to physical and fit my goal budget so I can do booking 12x each month.
So I try to be understanding and say,Butchbhai,do not worry,you do not do any wrong,all girl is not possible to do kismet konnection with you,maybe your gentle style loving is not what she in mood for today,or she having bad experiences with other brown guy so she relive those moment while with you.
So,sad,I end booking after time is finished,I say thank you Didiji,I send message few days later also to say it was nice booking and nice to meet you,because I am best lover in here,comparing with madhirchutiyas who talk the shits replies whenever I posting or reviewing,but do not create money flow by doing actual booking with hot girls in here.
And I says to myself,hey at least you can book new girl again next time,there is too many to try-3 stars

Ratings:

Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 2/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Karlos
Karlos - Re: Review - Didi - Goodwood Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1438
View Profile
Posted: 2023-10-09 18:39:25

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Uhhhhhh..................?????????????????????????????
Dingaan Thobela
Dingaan Thobela - Re: Review - Didi - Goodwood Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2023-10-09 20:05:36

My head hurts from reading this review.
Didi
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 109
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-10-12 12:14:11

Venue:It is Guesthouse in Kempton,I did not like,I felt creeps in body because place is less fancy like other venues I try before.
It remind me of place I used to go to get drugs when I was criminal before main sudrigyo so I feel funnyscared in my mind.
But room is nice,safe,comfy and shower also is hot,so once inside,I was feeling ok-3 stars

Pricing:Didi have best pricing.Too good,I am affording my target of 12x every month for pricing she asking-5 stars

Appearanceof girl:Didi is beautiful African Queen,she look so good and smell fantastic,my cock is very happy to try this booking,she dress up in hot revealing lingerie,sexy shoes and inviting smile.
When I hugs her at meet and greet part,I want to fuck her without the foreplays,she is that level hot-5 stars

Sexual performance:Didi do great oralling with lovely eye contacting,she act like she enjoying,so my heart is happy,her vagin nice expected respond to my touching,stroking and licking.
Her body skin is smooth silk and smelling too lovely man,I am losing my mind with the lust.
But when I leaning in to kiss,she move head away,and I go hah,kya Hua?
I know my breaths is fresh from brushing plus mint,I know she comfortable with me,because I check and ask every few minutes,and I do homework before booking,to check other customer reviewing,and when I enquire booking,I confirm if she like to intimate kiss.
So,immediately I am thinking oh no,she is not enjoying,but I not understanding why,because I says and check every 2-3 minutes ke Didi,tum theek ho?You enjoying,you feel safe,you comfy?Do not be afraid to say to me,ya,I do not like you touch like this,go like that rather and all that.
Even fingerings,she responding good and positive reactioning and it is good wet inside,and my nail is clean and cut and smooth filed,so I do all I knowing to create the safe space for us to have good booking.
My heart sink low because Didi is perfect girl I find who I attracting to physical and fit my goal budget so I can do booking 12x each month.
So I try to be understanding and say,Butchbhai,do not worry,you do not do any wrong,all girl is not possible to do kismet konnection with you,maybe your gentle style loving is not what she in mood for today,or she having bad experiences with other brown guy so she relive those moment while with you.
So,sad,I end booking after time is finished,I say thank you Didiji,I send message few days later also to say it was nice booking and nice to meet you,because I am best lover in here,comparing with madhirchutiyas who talk the shits replies whenever I posting or reviewing,but do not create money flow by doing actual booking with hot girls in here.
And I says to myself,hey at least you can book new girl again next time,there is too many to try-3 stars

[/QUOTE]

Good afternoon Sir

I left Kempton park 2months ago,when did you book me and the place l
Was working from in Kempton park doesn't allow people to drugs or selling...

Because the owner is a foreigner so you just assumed that there's a drugs involved
This review doesn't sit right with me...

But anyway you know what you're doing
rumnipi
rumnipi - Re: Review - Didi - Waterkloof Ridge Pretoria
Re: Review - Didi - Waterkloof Ridge Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 51
View Profile
Posted: 2023-11-27 11:52:03

Name: Didi

City: Pretoria

Area: Waterkloof Ridge

Full Profile: [View Didi's Full Profile]

The best experience of my entire punting history. Pure magic. I was there for 30 minutes and ended up leaving in the AMs.

The whole time I felt like she was my girlfriend. The passionate kisses, the great blow, the foreplay and the warm squits. Grateful boobs, great ass, warm cookie and sweet lips.

She looks good in every position. My whole time there was nothing but pure bliss. She took great care of me. I love it

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

WestEnd
WestEnd - Re: Review - Didi - Goodwood Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 134
View Profile
Posted: 2023-11-27 12:09:38

Rumnipi that's true she has that effect
Didi
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 111
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-11-27 18:00:40

The best experience of my entire punting history. Pure magic. I was there for 30 minutes and ended up leaving in the AMs.

The whole time I felt like she was my girlfriend. The passionate kisses, the great blow, the foreplay and the warm squits. Grateful boobs, great ass, warm cookie and sweet lips.

She looks good in every position. My whole time there was nothing but pure bliss. She took great care of me. I love it

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

[/QUOTE]

Good day babe!

Wow l am speechless....it takes two people to creat magic moments,what we had last night was unforgettable

I would like to express my gratitude to you,the way you handled me last night was remarkable
I felt so special
Thank you for treating me like l was your girlfriend
Thank you for not holding yourself back
l slept with a smile on my face
I appreciate you
I can't wait to see you again
Didi
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 112
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-11-27 18:35:27

On 2023-11-27 12:09:38 WestEnd said:
Rumnipi that's true she has that effect

Hey sweets
Been a while hope you doing well
I miss you
feyku5
feyku5 - Re: Review - Didi - Goodwood Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 95
View Profile
Posted: 2023-11-29 11:35:58

On 2023-11-27 11:52:03 rumnipi said:

I can put my hand up and attest to this...she's fantastic, feelings can be easily caught here

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.