Basic Member
Posts to Date: 16
View Profile
Posted: 2023-02-08 13:24:19

Name: Didi

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Kempton Park

Full Profile: [View Didi's Full Profile]

I had a great time. Her blow job was awesome and I nearly came. Her pussy is sweet and a beautiful clit too. Got to fuck her. She squirted too. Wow.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Didi
Didi - Re: Review - Didi - Goodwood Cape Town
Re: Review - Didi - Goodwood Cape Town
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 88
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-02-08 15:00:29

I had a great time. Her blow job was awesome and I nearly came. Her pussy is sweet and a beautiful clit too. Got to fuck her. She squirted too. Wow.

[/QUOTE]

Good day handsome!

"Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a positive review -- it's much appreciated!"

I had a good time with you and l hope to see you soon

Ps kiss kiss
singhv
singhv - Re: Review - Didi - East Rand/Kempton Park Johannesburg
Re: Review - Didi - East Rand/Kempton Park Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 56
View Profile
Posted: 2023-03-01 20:24:36

I saw Didi this morning. She is extremely amazing..super sexy and a wonderful person. Everything about her is top notch. She oozes sex appeal and is great in bed

Ratings:

Venue Cleanliness: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Didi
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 90
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-03-02 10:01:21

I saw Didi this morning. She is extremely amazing..super sexy and a wonderful person. Everything about her is top notch. She oozes sex appeal and is great in bed

[/QUOTE]

Good day babes!

Thank you so much

I can't wait to see you again

Kiss kiss
Winston@99
Winston@99 - Re: Review - Didi - East Rand/Kempton Park Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2023-03-27 08:21:14

I met Didi today around afternoon it was like reunion as we called it since I last saw her few years ago. Everything said about her services on offer are spot on. I was Immediately welcomed with a an epic slow bj then when I start missionary there she goes squirting and it was for the first time I experience such, I continue to do missionary after sometime I came. She gave me a very excellent message this I got to the mood for second round I’m glad I went for second did doggy for a longest time I can remember and we lasted for longest time we can remember. Those moans and screaming during doggy were encouraging that’s why I stayed longer and we both came after long marathon sweating ? she squirted a lof of time.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Soil
Soil - Re: Review - Didi - East Rand/Kempton Park Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 548
View Profile
Posted: 2023-05-03 15:50:36

After reading some reviews of the ladies in Kempton Park...I decided to go somewhere I've been before luckily Didi was around

Ww had one of the best fucking marathon I've ever had

She welcomed me with a nice kissing and cuddling and complementary blowjob...cummed

Followed by another kissing and me muffing her like a pro...she released her juices

She then gave Soil another blow job while a lay in her bed like a king...but before I could cum I pumped her good. She enjoyed me and I enjoyed her. We both came.

But it was not over. What followed was a nice massage...accompanied by nice slow massage music. We spoke while she was massaging me. It was hard and firm massage.

Not sure if she knew what her massage was doing to me. I got turned on again. Asked her if I could pump her again b4 I knew it i was inside her. Didi has so much stamina that she was not going to stop until I cum 4 the third time. I bet she could feel my dick it was strong..yes like Rico Strong.

I went from her riding me to me going behind her...doing dawgie to missionary. Dawgie was nice seeing her ass. She has quite nice view like Table Mountain.

I told her I was tapping out...I was tired but to my surprise she said no way....we still to finish..so she came on top of me and rode me like a top model. She ensured I could feel it as she rode me. It was nice and that when I came...just before she could release her waters. And out of laughter and her being a bit disappointed with me Cummings earlier than her we said our goodbyes

Fuck....she it was nice

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Didi
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 92
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-05-04 04:48:26

After reading some reviews of the ladies in Kempton Park...I decided to go somewhere I've been before luckily Didi was around

Ww had one of the best fucking marathon I've ever had

She welcomed me with a nice kissing and cuddling and complementary blowjob...cummed

Followed by another kissing and me muffing her like a pro...she released her juices

She then gave Soil another blow job while a lay in her bed like a king...but before I could cum I pumped her good. She enjoyed me and I enjoyed her. We both came.

But it was not over. What followed was a nice massage...accompanied by nice slow massage music. We spoke while she was massaging me. It was hard and firm massage.

Not sure if she knew what her massage was doing to me. I got turned on again. Asked her if I could pump her again b4 I knew it i was inside her. Didi has so much stamina that she was not going to stop until I cum 4 the third time. I bet she could feel my dick it was strong..yes like Rico Strong.

I went from her riding me to me going behind her...doing dawgie to missionary. Dawgie was nice seeing her ass. She has quite nice view like Table Mountain.

I told her I was tapping out...I was tired but to my surprise she said no way....we still to finish..so she came on top of me and rode me like a top model. She ensured I could feel it as she rode me. It was nice and that when I came...just before she could release her waters. And out of laughter and her being a bit disappointed with me Cummings earlier than her we said our goodbyes

Fuck....she it was nice

Oh Soil,you had me balled over with that sexy soft lips,touch and the tongue lick, OMG! What a turn on, so erotic. So thank you for such a wonderful session you are trully a treat to play with. Till we meet again... ;)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.