Liza - Re: Review - Liza - Garsfontein Pretoria
Re: Review - Liza - Garsfontein Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2015
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-24 13:26:49

@Funky Punt,

Good Morning Mr FP,
Well well , I must truly say you just deserve the best. The way you walked in and meet me with such a warm heart and make me feel super relaxed,really is something special. Now... You deserve more than a BJ on my knees. Then the Bend over on the top of the kitchen counter, naughy penetration... My legs still shaked after you left. Lol.... If I could have had, i would have taken off the afternoon. Jell-O legs hard to work afterwards. Please come visit soon.

Love.
L.
Jakeburns78
Jakeburns78 - Re: Review - Liza - Garsfontein Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 618
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-05 07:13:19

Name: Liza

City: Pretoria

Area: Garsfontein

Full Profile: [View Liza's Full Profile]

The first time you see a lady its new, exciting and a little scary so it's a whirlwind that is enjoyed and makes you want to go back.

However sometimes the second time isn't as good and is in fact a big let down.

That is not the case with my second visit to Liza, if anything the second time was better than the first.

I arrived a little early (as is my wont to do, dont like being late) and she was waiting for me, she even had shoes on this time LOL, she greeted me like an old friend, she was dressed simply but very stylishly and looked as good as I had remembered.

She took me through to the lounge and gave me a drink and chatted. She is a good conversationalist and make you feel really comfortable and welcome. She slipped off her dress to reveal simle but elegant lingerie (note to others sometimes simple is better than complicated) and sat back down for a little touching before taking me to the bedroom.

The venue itself is a good as it gets, clean, well appointed, big bathroom with lots of ammenties and good quality towels, fully stocked fridge, warm room and big comfortable bed.

We stripped and got down to some playing, this is were she comes in to her own, she engages her all in you, touch, smile, eye contact, she wants to please and spoil you and she does. She seems to love oral and is very good (although I still think I'm better LOL) after round 1 we went for drinks and sat again on the couch, to catch our breath and chat,

Turns out its possibble that Liza and I met 20 years ago when she was an exoctic dancer at the club where I had my stag do, and I remembered a trick the girls did with a R50 note and Liza remembers doing it LOL.

Very soon we were ready for round 2 which started on the couch before moving back to the bedroom to continue, and was even better than round 1.

Before I knew it my time was up (dont know where it went it was that engaging that time dissapears) although I didnt want to leave I sadly had to.

Liza walks you to your car and says goodbye like your an old friend, its these little touches that make me want to go back and visit her again.

This was an enjoyable day for me and I will certainly be back when my schedule allows

Jake XXX

Ratings:

Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Liza
Liza - Re: Review - Liza - Garsfontein Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2118
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-05 09:07:59

@JakeBurns,

Mr.... I told you you make me feel like we know each other for years. I got spoiled with some goodies out of your kitchen Mr Chef. I'm really glad you've enjoyed the time with me. I really appreciate you driving the long distance to come and visit. That's a huge compliment. I see you on a mission this week. Kaycee today?.... Mmmm, you've got stamina Mr. You must enjoy!

Love
L.
Kaycee ( The Original Milf)
Kaycee ( The Original Milf) - Re: Review - Liza - Garsfontein Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4066
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-05 23:54:47

Omg he has plenty of stamina, and yes he knows his oral. Top notch skills, apologies for hijacking the review. ....
Frank the tank
Frank the tank - Re: Review - Liza - Garsfontein Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 236
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-06 12:58:23

My sweet Liza... cannot wait to be fully recovered from heart bypass operation so as to be in her splendid company.
Freddy1409
Freddy1409 - Re: Review - Liza - Garsfontein Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 36
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-07 08:28:34

I was lucky enough today to visit dear Liza together with another classy lady Arizona. Liza hosted us and the afternoon was full of rather energetic action and a full spectrum of fun filled naughtyness.

I can say without a doubt, both ladies share a common commitment to being in the moment, they are so intense together but never forget the third person.

As a double session this was the best I have ever experienced, it was totally spontaneous, it contained all the elements of a typical doubles session but delivered with absolute mastery by 2 gorgeous human beings.

Liza was gracious in her splendour, dressed smartly in a tight fitting dress, she looked so amazing. Liza served us drinks to start and finish, her home venue is just so well set up, it screams warmth and love.

I am hoping that I was able to deliver good vibrations to both ladies, I certainly enjoyed trying to satify them, they gave me a sparkling sensual time, here's hoping we can do it all again soon ladies!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

JayAdams1972
JayAdams1972 - Re: Review - Liza - Garsfontein Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-07 11:02:24

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Liza

It didn’t take any convincing to opt into a retainer with you and I don’t regret any moment of it! We met again this week for the first time in 2 weeks which felt like 2 years.

And what can I say...

There are no words than can accurately describe a session with you. It is just perfect in every way! I know it sounds like a cliché, but every session with you is like a serious good red wine – it just gets better and better over time. Everything you do, is just perfect. I cannot fault you on anything.

On a non-sexual level – your venue, your hospitality, the cleanliness of everything, etc. – faultless.

Then needless to say on a sexual level – YOU HAVE NO MATCH ON ESA! You are in a league of you own! And rightfully so as well. Your friendliness, bubbly and warm-hearted personality and your professionality is unmatched. When it comes to sex – I seriously have NO words that can even give you the credit you deserve for the immense pleasure you provide – your passion, your love for sex, the way you dress (‘whows’ me every time), the way you kiss, the way you smell, your amazing body... Everything you do is just perfect!

You are seriously the best sex I have ever had! I am totally hooked on you and just became a regular. I cannot wait for the next time (which is next week again).

You are the ultimate sex goddess!!!!

Btw - Happy belated birthday.

Jay

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until JayAdams1972 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
JayAdams1972
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-08 14:30:42

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Liza

It didn’t take any convincing to opt into a retainer with you and I don’t regret any moment of it! We met again this week for the first time in 2 weeks which felt like 2 years.

And what can I say...

There are no words than can accurately describe a session with you. It is just perfect! I know it sounds like a cliché, but every session with you is like a serious good red wine – it just gets better and better over time. Everything you do, is just perfect. I cannot fault you on anything!

On a non-sexual level – your venue, your hospitality, the cleanliness of everything, etc. – faultless.

Then needless to say on a sexual level – YOU HAVE NO MATCH ON ESA! You are in a league of you own. And rightfully so as well! Your friendliness, bubbly and warm-hearted personality and your professionality is unmatched. When it comes to sex – I seriously have NO words that can even give you the credit you deserve for the immense pleasure you provide – your passion, your love for sex, the way you dress (‘whows’ me every time), the way you kiss, the way you smell, your amazing body... All is just perfect!

You are seriously the best sex I have ever had! I am totally hooked on you and just became a regular.

I cannot wait for the next time (which is next week again).

Happy belated birthday.
Jay

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until JayAdams1972 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
JayAdams1972
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-13 11:23:31

Liza

It didn’t take any convincing to opt into a retainer with you and I don’t regret any moment of it! We met again last week for the first time in 2 weeks which felt like 2 years. And what can I say…..

There is no words than can accurately describe a session with you. It is just perfect! I know it sounds like a cliché, but every session with you is like a serious good red wine – it just gets better and better over time. Everything you do, is just perfect. I cannot fault you on anything!!

On a non-sexual level – your venue, your hospitality, the cleanliness of everything, etc – faultless.

Then needless to say on a sexual level – YOU HAVE NO MATCH ON ESA! You are in a league of you own. And rightfully so as well! Your friendliness, bubbly warm-hearted personality and your professionality is unmatched. When it comes to sex – I seriously have NO words that can even give you the credit you deserve of the immense pleasure you provide – your passion, your love for sex, the way you dress (‘whows’ me every time), the way you kiss, the way you smell, your amazing body.…. All is just perfect!

You are seriously the best sex I have ever had!

I am totally hooked on you and just became a regular. I cannot wait for the next time (which is next week again).

Happy belated birthday.
Jay

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Cunilinkiss
Cunilinkiss - Re: Review - Liza - Garsfontein Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 281
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-14 11:10:49

My Gmail was off a while so a late review, but it does not take away from a stunning lady that is worthy of the strongest possible recommendation.
She goes to a lot of trouble before and during visits to ensure a sexy experience. Always fun to lay eyes on you and yours (wink)

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.