Posts to Date: 269
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-18 23:52:43

Name: Liza

City: Pretoria

Area: Garsfontein

Full Profile: [View Liza's Full Profile]

Liza,
Well what can I say, a phenomenal lady. Great communications and all details resolved before meet. Great first impressions and easy to talk to with some tease. Main event was as good as discussed and one hot body to get your hands on. service is excellent and I can see why so many rave reviews.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Liza
Liza - Re: Review - Liza - Garsfontein Pretoria
Re: Review - Liza - Garsfontein Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1737
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-19 00:04:50

@Merlot,

What a absolute pleasure to have meet such a gentleman. Thank you so much for your support. Also for your PAY IT FORWARD contribution. I really hope you will come visit again soon.

Love
Liza
Xoxo
V_John
V_John - Re: Review - Liza - Garsfontein Pretoria
Gold Member
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-26 08:28:10

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Wow Liza what an experience you professionalism and “client” care is amazing - you really make one feel comfortable and thanks for enjoying the moments with me - I really appreciate your kindness and having just a nice relaxed chat was also special -Thanks

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until V_John built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Liza
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1779
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-26 12:59:18

@V-John,

It was a pleasure to spoil you. We just hit it off. All so natural. Please come visit again.

Love
L.
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: Review - Liza - Garsfontein Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 561
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-31 09:39:28

I wish these options provided, looked better than her photos. Lisa is an amazing and wonderful soul. I wish I had met you much sooner in my life.

Many SP's offer a high price in the industry for no different value to what others with a lower rate charge. The value and the experience is the same.

With Lisa, I find that I have a totally different experience all together. You get way more value for are paying for. The experience of being with someone that has so much good energy is something I cannot put into words. You will have to feel it for yourself. I don't think there is anyone, anywhere that can compare to Lisa's experience and the way that she makes you feel.

She is immaculate in looks, and with an amazingly beautiful heart to match. She is always helping people, doing a lot of charities and giving back to the communities. To top it all, she has a great personality too. Thank you for a wonderful time

I will surely be returning to Pretoria for many more visits to admire Lisa's beautiful smile

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Liza
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1824
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-31 10:26:28

@AnthonyEdwards,

You naughty naughty boy. Firstly thank you for my review. I truly appreciate it. Making me blush you. Secondly.. the ladies are going to inbox me now to ask bout you. Why can't we rate the punters?? Don't worry I don't kiss and tell. So many ladies want to experience the Shibari. Kinky in a way, yet not BDSM. I will work on my knot teqnique... Will wrap myself with rope and put a picture in my PG. You all can laugh then.

Love
Liza.
JayAdams1972
JayAdams1972 - Re: Review - Liza - Garsfontein Pretoria
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-31 11:03:16

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
I read all the reviews about Liza and thought ‘how is it possible to get such amazing ratings?’ and ‘is she REALLY that good?’. I visited her today for the first time and my oh my - she is a 1,000 times better than the excellent ratings she receives. No words can describe Liza’s sexiness, friendliness, love for sex, her ability to please and more importantly, her amazing professionality!

She is an absolute goddess (Liza - you know why I say so!). She is unbelievably beautiful. She is 100 times more beautiful in real life than her pics will ever give her credit for. She has an amazing body that words cannot describe. Added to this is her down to earth friendliness and her amazing personality. Her aura makes it impossible not to visit her again. Without a doubt will I be back. I WILL become a regular.

Liza - Thank you for making me feel so welcome and putting me at ease! You are not a 10/10/ You are a 100/10 - without a doubt. Cannot wait to visit you again.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until JayAdams1972 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Liza
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1825
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-31 23:13:58

@JayAdams1972,

Speechless!!Heart palpitations!! Goosebumps!! Blushing face!! Oh my word Mr. This compliment makes me feel that I still have some years left in this industry to spoil men. Thank you so much for this, but remember it's a two way street. I needed you to be able to be spoiled. Our first ever appointment, instant chemistry and lots of passion. I felt like a sex goddess. Please please come visit asap!

Love
Liza.
Jakeburns78
Jakeburns78 - Re: Review - Liza - Garsfontein Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 19
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-06 20:48:54

After a discussion on the forum last night and my conversation with Liza today I have decided not to use the esa rating for face and body instead i will use my own.

Liza is a 5* lady in every way.

I contacted her via whats app on Saturday to request a booking for today, my first inkling of how good she is, was that my phone autocorrected her name to Lisa, I spotted it and apologiesd and fixed it. She sent me a small sexy video to say thanks for fixing it.
She asked for a deposit (a little unusaul but not unheard of) and her reason was a good one which i understood and agreed with. I made the payment and she confirmed for today.
she messaged me this morning with the adress, I arrived a little early but Liza met me and invited me in, (just kept apologising as she had no shoes on). She took me through to a very nice lounge area and gave me a drink and we chatted. It being almost her birthday and me being a gentleman I had brought her a present (I really hope she liked them). She stripped to her underwear and she looked good, she then took me to the bedroom (just as nice as the lounge) and she finished stripping and we got down to some serious (and I mean serious Oral) She is good but I think I more than held my own, She was so good in engaging with me that I feet like I had known her for ages yet this was our first meeting. Evertything she did was done to please and she cerainly did please me.
Before I knew it my time was up but she is not one of these that goes "your times up get dressed lets go" she gives you time to get together and get dressed.
In my converstaion with her I realised she has a heart of gold and wants to help those less fortunate than herself, which I agree with wholeheartedly. I hope she will do her charity drive again and I for one will be supporting her.
She is sexy, inteligent, engaging, compassionate and a joy to spend time with, I will be back to vist her again.

Thank you Liza
Jake

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Liza
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1871
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-06 22:27:52

@Jakeburns78,

I'm blushing now... Lol... With my bare feet running like a chicken without a head looking for my shoes. It was more important to let you come in than to grab the shoes. You naughty boy.. being early you catch this plaasmeisie kaalvoet. Anyway.... You made me feel so comfortable with your friendly approach about the fact that I didn't had shoes on. We had fun. You sure did spoil me, and I'm not talking bout the gifts. I'm talking bout you between my legs. Yummy. I'm lying there like a Greek Goddess. Thank you so very much for being so nice to me. PS: I didn't want you to go.

Love
L.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.