[deleted] - Re: Review - Roxy - Erasmuskloof Pretoria
Re: Review - Roxy - Erasmuskloof Pretoria
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2019-01-08 11:30:55

Name: Roxy

City: Pretoria

Area: Erasmuskloof

Full Profile: [View Roxy's Full Profile]

Visited Roxy some time ago but only got to doing a review now. She looks slightly nerdish so not your typical beauty. That's not to say she is not sexy. She does have a gorgeous body. She does charge a premium price so I expected a lot. Was slightly disappointed as she appears to be disconnected and mechanical during the session. If I could advise her from my experience with some great ladies, she needs to establish a connection with her client and improve her effort level. I did say I will return as she is still very young and will improve. She also needs to look at bringing her price in line with the rest of the market. I do not mind paying a premium but you have to receive a premium service, which is not yet what Roxy provides. I will she will improve with time and effort.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Mikeman
Mikeman - Re: Review - Roxy - Erasmuskloof Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 148
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-08 15:30:13

Stating that she is young and might improve might be a bit optimistic i think. From what i see she has been in the bussiness long enough to know what works and what does not. It might be an attitude issue and that does not change with time alone.

And to be clear, i also visited before but just did not bother leaving a review.

[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2019-01-09 15:32:24

Sorry, Mikeman, but I honestly do believe she will improve as she will learn from her mistakes. I am happy to give her the benefit of the doubt and will be visiting her again. Attitudes can be changed.
Mikeman
Mikeman - Re: Review - Roxy - Erasmuskloof Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 149
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-10 08:43:59

I hope she proves me wrong then. Let us know.
Roxy
Roxy - Re: Review - Roxy - Erasmuskloof Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 14
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-10 15:39:06

Hi gentlemen...

I have read all the reviews and I apologise for the bad service that I have provided and you have recieved, I have taken into account all you have said and I will improve my service to a great service to give you gentlemen a relaxing, fun and sensual time.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-01-10 18:24:43

Great response Roxy!

Hope the positive reviews start coming in - i will surely visit once the service improves!
Knightrider78
Knightrider78 - Re: Review - Roxy - Erasmuskloof Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 329
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-11 09:57:56

I hope the service does start to align with the premium service charged as it would be really dissapointing to find out once you have parted with your cash that nothing has changed.
loubthy
loubthy - Re: Review - Roxy - Erasmuskloof Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-11 13:50:13

As a punter if you choose a much younger MG or WG to spend time with which haven't been in the industry for years, surely it comes with its own ups and downs and some inexperience. Its your choice, maybe to dictate the session in a respectful manner to get out what you were looking for...

My experience with Roxy was brilliant. I picked up immediately that she was a bit shy. I exchanged roles for once and boy did it end well. She is beautiful, an amazing body and very witty actually. Roxy you are one very cool chick. See you soon.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Personality: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
gunts
gunts - Re: Review - Roxy - Erasmuskloof Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 240
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-11 14:47:14

If I may jump in here and give my 2c worth.....
I very rarely review for personal reasons. I met Roxy a while ago, but recent comments about Roxy, in my experience, are very harsh.....

Firstly @ Roxy..... full quodos for you replying as you did. It shows respect and maturity. No one likes criticism, good or bad, and you handled that beautifully. Well done. girl.

Secondly, my general comments: Roxy is slightly nerdish, yes, acts innocent, yes, she is very young and new, yes! That for me was the ultimate charm. She epitomizes that whole "next door girl" fantasy. Combined with that she has a smoking hot little body. A real little pocket rocket. If you are looking for that PSE or skilled experienced SP experience..... Well that is NOT her!!
Her charm lies in who she is (as above)..... and more importantly you will get out of the booking what you put in.
Me being an old ugly f..... my time with her took me back many many years and i loved it.
@ Roxy again. Pls don't change your personality nor your charm. Do try to please everyone in their own unique way but don't loose yourself in the process. That alone is your selling point and you will get punters, like myself, that look for exactly that. The day you become anything else and become jaded, harsh and disconnected you will become like most others with no unique selling point.
Improve but don't loose yourself.
ErickL
ErickL - Re: Review - Roxy - Erasmuskloof Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-11 23:16:47

Roxy you rocked my world babe!!! I travelled far but it was worth the time and effort. I will see you soon! Great massage, awesome session. Thanks again next time the glasses stay on! What a hottie!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.