Navigation
Roxy
Roxy - Re: Review - Roxy - Erasmuskloof Pretoria
Re: Review - Roxy - Erasmuskloof Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 13
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-12-17 13:26:01

Hi..sorry but respect goes both ways...so before u book another lady go sit down and think abt that...
thembs
thembs - Re: Review - Roxy - Erasmuskloof Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2018-12-21 11:20:58
Edited: 2018-12-21 11:31:38

<b>Name:</b> Roxy

<b>City:</b> Pretoria

<b>Area:</b> Erasmuskloof

<b>Last Visit:</b> September 2018

<b>Full Profile:</b> [<a href="/members/displayAdvertiser.php?uid=47791" target="_blank">View Roxy's Full Profile</a>]

I have to unfortunately agree with the other negative reviews posted about Roxy's service.

I rarely post negative reviews as generally there are not many to post but in this case Roxy needs to be made aware of how good some of the other girls are out there from a professional service perspective. Roxy falls way short here as you can sense that she just wants the client to cum quickly and then leave.

Don't list yourself under massage if you offer fh and prefer it if the client opts for fh. If you want to advertise as massage then offer a quality massage at the fair rate and generate a good client base who then you can start offering fh to, you'll be a lot more successful this way and your clientele will be of a high calibre.

Unfortunately Roxy's massage is poor... very rushed and unsensual-like. She is good at knowing her way around the cock and gets one aroused quickly but then proceeds to ensure you ejaculate quickly, and as a client that would like a nice sensual massage with a bit of playing, its one of those ejaculations that makes you feel bad right afterwards... like "what am I doing, what a waste... just stick to your regular massage girls."

From a looks perspective, Roxy's pictures illustrate that she is super hot, lets be honest her pictures make her a 9/10 but in person she is a 6/10 maybe a 7. Pics are a little misleading but i would do the same because i am probably a 5/10.

Roxy I wish you all the best and wouldn't ever tell others not to visit you as everyone is different (different strokes for different folks) but you need to up your game... too many reviews now consider you as a bam bam thank you mam kinda girl. Change your status from "massage" to "girls" as a start.

<b>Ratings:</b>

<b>Face:</b> 4/5
<b>Body:</b> 3/5
<b>Personality:</b> 2/5
<b>Telephone Manner:</b> 5/5
<b>Venue Cleanliness:</b> 5/5
<b>Personal Cleanliness:</b> 4/5
<b>Privacy:</b> 5/5
<b>Service:</b> 2/5

<b>Will you return?</b> No
<b>Advertiser looked like the Photos?</b> No
<b>Secure Parking?</b> Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Knightrider78
Knightrider78 - Re: Review - Roxy - Erasmuskloof Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 322
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-07 08:39:38

Wow thanks for the heads up.
q45
q45 - Re: Review - Roxy - Erasmuskloof Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-07 17:08:10

Name: Roxy

City: Pretoria

Area: Erasmuskloof

Full Profile: [View Roxy's Full Profile]

Slightly disappointing overall service. Very mechanical and impersonal. Stopped her halfway and left. Might return some day but not soon.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 3/5
Personality: 2/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
techno80
techno80 - Re: Review - Roxy - Erasmuskloof Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 677
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-07 17:50:31
Edited: 2019-01-07 17:53:33

There are a few young girls working from the same house in Erasmuskloof. Unfortunately they have all developed a bit of a production line type service. Full of promises on the phone offering gf experience. When in the room, its excuse after excuse. Granted they are young and have lovely little figures and charge a premium which is a lot higher than average. But quite frankly, their attitude stink.
BendOver
BendOver - Re: Review - Roxy - Erasmuskloof Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1350
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-07 18:19:51
Edited: 2019-01-07 18:20:40

Got to agree, The house is Erasmuskloof is an awesome Venue, the girls profiles look awesome all 9/10's but when you meet them they rate much lower, they don't illustrate on their profiles whether they are multi-racial, not all of them are multi-racial. Their profiles all are massage but most offer FH, some only if you caucasian or else any other race is massage only, all prices are premium and their attitudes suck, as if they doing you a favour, personally there is much more hotter, better and great value for money out there....
techno80
techno80 - Re: Review - Roxy - Erasmuskloof Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 678
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-07 18:47:04
Edited: 2019-01-07 18:47:38

BO, no need to use this opportunity to turn this into a race issue.
This is not what I was referring to.
Its rights to admission reserved, respect that.
BendOver
BendOver - Re: Review - Roxy - Erasmuskloof Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1352
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-07 20:37:38
Edited: 2019-01-07 20:39:32

On 2019-01-07 18:47:04 techno80 said:
BO, no need to use this opportunity to turn this into a race issue.
This is not what I was referring to.
Its rights to admission reserved, respect that.

Not turning it into a race issue at all, just merely stating the facts, I have no problem respecting anybody's boundaries especially if they have a ROAR policy...
Trompie44
Trompie44 - Re: Review - Roxy - Erasmuskloof Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-07 23:13:27

I was a few times at this venue in the first half of 2018. Service was excellent from all the girls I went to. But have to agree the service just got worse at time went on. You pay a premium fee at this venue and was worth it at the beginning. I didn't go to the venue for a few months and late in 2018 I went back, but was very disappointed. Sadly if the venue doesn't up its game I won't go back. The girls are very hot but the service is lacking. I will be keeping a eye on the reviews before going back again.

Terri
Terri - Re: Review - Roxy - Erasmuskloof Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 21
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-08 11:00:33

I have read the previous comments and I am concerned that the criticism that some gentlemen have for the services of individual ladies is being generalized to include the entire house. There are several of us rendering our services from this location and many of our personal reviews bears witness to good service and satisfied clients. It is unfair to paint all of us with the same brush. Where clients are dissatisfied with the service they receive from certain individuals, the website allows for these views to be expressed. I do believe, however, that these views need to be directed towards the parties involved. To taint all others in a house with generalised criticism is unwarranted. Read my reviews and/or make use of my services before implying that they are no good.
Erasmuskloof House

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.