Navigation
Freddy1409
Freddy1409 - Re: Review - Laura ( Laura Love ) - Randburg/Northgate Johannesburg
Re: Review - Laura ( Laura Love ) - Randburg/Northgate Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 19
View Profile
Posted: 2020-11-04 16:26:57

Name: Laura ( Laura Love )

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Northgate

Full Profile: [View Laura ( Laura Love )'s Full Profile]

Today is one of those I will remember for the rest of my life, I met an angel in Laura! Absolutely gorgeous with a giggle which can be seen in her expressive naughty eyes.

My first time with her and to be honest I hope to have gained a very interesting and attentive friend. I can say without a doubt her photo's so underplay her beauty, perfect in every way. I will most certainly be back, I am a fan for sure. The Northgate premis is very secure and a setting befitting the lady, what a lunch date!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Plane Breeze
Plane Breeze - Re: Review - Laura ( Laura Love ) - Randburg/Northgate Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 45
View Profile
Posted: 2020-11-14 13:10:13

She said let's have an Affair and what an affair it has been. I cannot get enough of this lady she will be my nemesis and I will live every minute of it.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Laura ( Laura Love )
Laura ( Laura Love ) - Re: Review - Laura ( Laura Love ) - Melrose Johannesburg
Re: Review - Laura ( Laura Love ) - Melrose Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 350
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-11-25 13:44:13
Edited: 2020-11-25 13:45:56

Dons, I must thank you for not only investigating :) but also on sharing your experience here. I am deeply appreciative of your thoughtful words.

Our encounter certainly left a lasting impression on me, I found you to be both intriguing and inspiring, and I look forward to the next time... and the next, and the next!

'till then...

Kisses xx
Laura ( Laura Love )
Laura ( Laura Love ) - Re: Review - Laura ( Laura Love ) - Randburg/Northgate Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 351
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-11-25 13:52:21

Freddy, a fine lunch date it was indeed! And now at the time of writing we also have a breakfast date scheduled which I am looking forward to immensely!

You're an absolute angel yourself and it was (and will be) my pleasure to spend time with you. I do appreciate a gentleman and you, Sir, are one of the finest around :)

xxx
Laura ( Laura Love )
Laura ( Laura Love ) - Re: Review - Laura ( Laura Love ) - Randburg/Northgate Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 352
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-11-25 18:00:09

Plane Breeze, an affair which never fails to raise my spirits and make me smile! Thank you so much for being so consistently fun, loving and generous in your words and actions. You're one of a kind :)

Let's rock out (and cuddle!) again real soon.

xx
Micazeeks27
Micazeeks27 - Re: Review - Laura ( Laura Love ) - Randburg/Northgate Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 105
View Profile
Posted: 2020-11-27 19:03:33

Sitting here listening to the rumblings of imminent rain. Sitting back, a Friday
evening beer in hand, listening to the sounds of restless wind and distant thunder. I hope its a storm. I could get used to storms. I was caught in the middle of two this Friday morning and I've gotta say... I'm a wreck.

Laura Love. Goddess of sexual blizzards, a celestial being of pleasure who will quite literally blow your mind and soul away. In her presence is a whirlwind of charged debaucheous energy and in the midst of orgasms and screams and saliva and fluid, if you can keep your wits about you you can hear the sound of a most pleased goddess riding the waves of dick.

Did I mention that there were two such storms? In the presence of another goddess, a queen of seduction. A sorceress of fuckery. A peak of Mother nature's creativity and fuck she has a nice ass. She used my face as a seat and let me drink of the downpour that is that wet ass pussy. A goddess needs name. I feel like putting on the news in case anyone else has heard of Hurricane Kim.

And on a warm November morning I was suspended in the eye of two storms. Pierced by sexual beauty in the midst of two pussy pierced beauties. A cosmic collision that'd make the gods blush.

I was wrecked in Douglasdale. And what a venue. Almost too clean and prestine and beautiful for the amount of dirty fucking that took place.

Laura and Kim.
Kim and Laura.

Thanks for an amazing time ladies.
I'm wrecked!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Dons
Dons - Re: Review - Laura ( Laura Love ) - Randburg/Northgate Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 349
View Profile
Posted: 2020-11-30 11:15:48

I would have added another review but I cannot as ESA still hasn't given me the reliable punter badge, haha

I have found my kryptonite and it's this gorgeous soul Laura, thank you again for a wonderful time, you certainly know how to press the right buttons. After a few years of mainly MG and the very odd FH in between, Laura has brought me back!

Until next time...
Freddy1409
Freddy1409 - Re: Review - Laura ( Laura Love ) - Douglasdale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Laura ( Laura Love ) - Douglasdale Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 22
View Profile
Posted: 2020-12-07 14:38:27

Area: Douglasdale

I am not as descriptive as some of the punters on this site but words are just not enough to describe the shear briliance and professionalism when you visit Laura, she is simply stunning.

Visited her this past Friday, the session was full of passion, commitment and absolute pleasure, she certainly knows her way around my manhood and her kisses are simply so heart felt. I spent 2 hours with her and the time just melted away, I could have easily stayed the night. The venue is clean, safe and reasonably secluded with a sparkling bathroom and shower! Alround as always a memorable and truely wonderful experience!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Plane Breeze
Plane Breeze - Re: Review - Laura ( Laura Love ) - Douglasdale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Laura ( Laura Love ) - Douglasdale Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 49
View Profile
Posted: 2020-12-08 17:45:20

Area: Douglasdale

Mmmm when you make the statement "I am in your hands" be prepared, as the suprise may just be mind-blowing. Laura & Kim Thanks Thank you from the bottom of my 💓 the 2 hrs drive home, allowed me to replay it over and over again.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

KDaemon
KDaemon - Re: Review - Laura ( Laura Love ) - Randburg/North Riding Johannesburg
Re: Review - Laura ( Laura Love ) - Randburg/North Riding Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 56
View Profile
Posted: 2020-12-20 15:20:06
Edited: 2020-12-20 15:46:41

<b>Name:</b> Laura ( Laura Love )

<b>City:</b> Johannesburg

<b>Area:</b> Randburg/North Riding

<b>Last Visit:</b> December 2020

<b>Full Profile:</b> [<a href="/members/displayAdvertiser.php?uid=44726" target="_blank">View Laura ( Laura Love )'s Full Profile</a>]

I had an amazing time with Laura. Firstly she was very accommodating with my relatively short notice of a change in plan. The venue is clean, private and easy to get in and out without being seen.

Now to Laura. A true GFE, which is rare. She kisses like a dream, enjoys the main deed and loves to cuddle afterwards. She's fun to be with and I can't wait to get to know her a bit better.

I just regret only booking for an hour :/

I will definitely be back.

<b>Ratings:</b>

<b>Face:</b> 5/5
<b>Body:</b> 5/5
<b>Personality:</b> 5/5
<b>Telephone Manner:</b> 5/5
<b>Venue Cleanliness:</b> 5/5
<b>Personal Cleanliness:</b> 5/5
<b>Privacy:</b> 5/5
<b>Service:</b> 5/5

<b>Will you return?</b> Yes
<b>Advertiser looked like the Photos?</b> Yes
<b>Secure Parking?</b> Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.