Navigation
gooseberry22
gooseberry22 - Blunt vs Subtle
Blunt vs Subtle
Basic Member
Joined:
22 Apr 2012
Posts to Date: 262
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-20 14:38:52
Edited: 2020-05-20 14:39:10

Something a bit more lighthearted.

Are you the type to favour bluntness or subtlety when it comes various subjects? Straight to the point in no uncertain terms, or innuendo and euphemisms?

Post an example of each side, and if you want, which is closer to your own approach.

Eg: "I want to fuck your tight asshole" vs "Do you enjoy anal babe?"
Vrik
Vrik - Re: Blunt vs Subtle
Re: Blunt vs Subtle
Gold Member
Joined:
10 Feb 2019
Posts to Date: 651
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-20 15:06:42

Mostly subtle
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Blunt vs Subtle
Re: Blunt vs Subtle
Gold Member
Joined:
9 Jun 2015
Posts to Date: 9640
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-20 15:12:29

I am a straight shooter, no sugar coating but with the necessary respect ;)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Blunt vs Subtle
Re: Blunt vs Subtle
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-05-20 15:15:48

Depends on the lady and our relationship
Louise ( Miss Red)
Louise ( Miss Red) - Re: Blunt vs Subtle
Re: Blunt vs Subtle
Advertiser
Joined:
17 May 2018
Posts to Date: 2627
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-20 15:43:49

fine line between subtle and vague.

fine line between blunt and crude..

I prefer subtle or out right blunt above someone being vague or crude..;)

It also depends where the conversation comes from and with who you having that conversation.


BAD BREATH...


To a stranger u might say...

Did u have garlic with lunch?(Subtle)
Do u smell something bad really bad?.
(Vague)

The fist will give then an excuse that u provided for the bad breath and a chance to rectify it before imbarrasing themselves futher.
The second will not help them in anyway at all.

But to a family member u might say..

GEEZ I think you need to go brush your mouth.
(Blunt)

Your breath smell like u gave a dead camel a blow job .
(Crude)

The first would not offend in family structures. But the second is just crude and uncalled for.


gooseberry22
gooseberry22 - Re: Blunt vs Subtle
Re: Blunt vs Subtle
Basic Member
Joined:
22 Apr 2012
Posts to Date: 263
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-20 15:54:33

On 2020-05-20 15:43:49 Louise ( Miss Red) said:
fine line between subtle and vague.

fine line between blunt and crude..

I prefer subtle or out right blunt above someone being vague or crude..;)

It also depends where the conversation comes from and with who you having that conversation.


BAD BREATH...


To a stranger u might say...

Did u have garlic with lunch?(Subtle)
Do u smell something bad really bad?.
(Vague)

The fist will give then an excuse that u provided for the bad breath and a chance to rectify it before imbarrasing themselves futher.
The second will not help them in anyway at all.

But to a family member u might say..

GEEZ I think you need to go brush your mouth.
(Blunt)

Your breath smell like u gave a dead camel a blow job .
(Crude)

The first would not offend in family structures. But the second is just crude and uncalled for.




Very true. I tend to err towards too subtle at times, and equally if someone is too subtle with me I often end up missing the hint, and therefore the opportunity.

It's strange, I prefer people being blunt with me, yet I go for subtlety.
I guess it's reflective of my personality.

I was hoping for some comic relief to come out of this thread.

Maybe some of the ladies have a story about when they said something innocuous and a client mistook it for a coded message?

I know a guy who was convinced that if an MG invited him to shower with her it was an invitation for FH.

It happened often enough to him that he figured it was always the case, until he tried to slip into a MG who really just meant a shower together with some soapy tug action.

It took him a long while to convince her of his story and allow him back to the venue.
Sabrina @ Be-sensual
Sabrina @ Be-sensual - Re: Blunt vs Subtle
Re: Blunt vs Subtle
Advertiser
Joined:
5 Nov 2019
Posts to Date: 37
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-20 16:00:22

Straight forward people.
The level of bluntness depends on how well I know you.
I've gained weight in the last three years, I know it and unless you are blind, you would not notice.
You can say, for instance: You've become quite round since the last time I saw you' (if I know you well).
If you don't, you could say 'You've become considerably voluptuous since the last time we met'
You don't have to pretend you didn't notice at all. I know I'm not the size I was. Even if you just called me fat, I would take it from who it comes. X
UnlikelySuspect
UnlikelySuspect - Re: Blunt vs Subtle
Re: Blunt vs Subtle
Basic Member
Joined:
23 Mar 2012
Posts to Date: 864
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-20 16:02:31

On 2020-05-20 15:43:49 Louise ( Miss Red) said:
fine line between subtle and vague.

fine line between blunt and crude..

I prefer subtle or out right blunt above someone being vague or crude..;)

It also depends where the conversation comes from and with who you having that conversation.


BAD BREATH...


To a stranger u might say...

Did u have garlic with lunch?(Subtle)
Do u smell something bad really bad?.
(Vague)

The fist will give then an excuse that u provided for the bad breath and a chance to rectify it before imbarrasing themselves futher.
The second will not help them in anyway at all.

But to a family member u might say..

GEEZ I think you need to go brush your mouth.
(Blunt)

Your breath smell like u gave a dead camel a blow job .
(Crude)

The first would not offend in family structures. But the second is just crude and uncalled for.




So your breath smells like ass is not an acceptable remark??
UnlikelySuspect
UnlikelySuspect - Re: Blunt vs Subtle
Re: Blunt vs Subtle
Basic Member
Joined:
23 Mar 2012
Posts to Date: 865
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-20 16:04:09



It's strange, I prefer people being blunt with me, yet I go for subtlety.
I guess it's reflective of my personality.
[/QUOTE]

Maybe try to hang out with Dutch people. You would get used to directness very quickly... or develop a complex lol
Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: Blunt vs Subtle
Re: Blunt vs Subtle
Advertiser
Joined:
14 May 2014
Posts to Date: 6029
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-20 16:04:19

I'm the best of both worlds and when pushed into a corner, I'm candid as they come. I prefer balance over stability. So being neutral gives me more sustainability. To be honest, I can pretty much unleash the beast when I'm given the opportunity.


Bluntness:

"I feel your hardrock cock inside me babe, fuck I want you to come inside me, I wanna feel your shaft throbbing inside my pussy, yes, right there babe, fuck me with your hard cock babe, deeper, deeper, deeper". Which can put a lot of pressure to a man sometimes.

and

Subtleties

"Love you some sweet sugar hun? Tell me how much you like that boo boo. Oh feel that, they are greeting each other, say hello to nana!" Which can make a man feel weak in the knees sometimes.


Neutrality:

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming....aaaaahh.....ohhhhhhh babe I'm cumming. Fuck, fuck, fuck.......aaaaah aaaah aaaah...aaah. Oh that was sooooooo goooooood. You're delicious babe"!

And at times it does happen that I do not fully climax and that is still ok. I had tad bits in between (multiple orgasms) which is more than enough.

What I fail to do, dismally, is fake an orgasm.

Best of both worlds.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.