Navigation
Ms Paige
Ms Paige - I don't know about you, but....
I don't know about you, but....
Advertiser
Joined:
29 Sep 2015
Posts to Date: 4327
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-22 11:32:30

I seriously need a glass of wine today. I haven't had one since the first week of lockdown... but today I wish I could have only one glass... one tiny glass...

Eish :(((

Lupe Luxe
Lupe Luxe - Re: I don't know about you, but....
Re: I don't know about you, but....
Advertiser
Joined:
8 Aug 2019
Posts to Date: 1317
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-22 11:51:35

I feel you.

Red wine gives me life. Thankfully, I had a glass sometime this week.

Fingers crossed liquor stores open on the 1st of June.
wannamilf
wannamilf - Re: I don't know about you, but....
Re: I don't know about you, but....
Basic Member
Joined:
11 Aug 2018
Posts to Date: 91
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-22 12:08:40

Its going to crazy if liquor stores open in the next level probably gonna have a number of cases of alcohol poisoning because some people so thirsty for their fix or stores wont be able to handle the demand because of panic buying again
Crystal
Crystal - Re: I don't know about you, but....
Re: I don't know about you, but....
Advertiser
Joined:
6 Jul 2018
Posts to Date: 442
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-22 12:21:34

I ran out about 2 weeks ago... A glass or 3 would do me good really.
eziguy
eziguy - Re: I don't know about you, but....
Re: I don't know about you, but....
Basic Member
Joined:
10 Jan 2008
Posts to Date: 1086
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-22 19:35:54

I have one bottle of red blend left. I find solace in the fact that it is there but I am too scared to open it coz then I will have to face the harsh reality that I am fucked thereafter.

I will probably drink it while waiting outside Makro liquor at 7am on 1st June!

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.