Navigation

Lastest Advertiser Promotions:

Sports massage   [Last Reply]

Tight muscles? Let me release it for you Call 0832528547

1
Nina
2026-07-16 15:41:09
Nina Nina [View]
16 Jul 2026
Hey gentlemen   [Last Reply]

The anticipation is almost irresistible.

1
Aphrodite
2026-07-16 15:40:54
Aphrodite Aphrodite [View]
16 Jul 2026
Double Delight   [Last Reply]

N@ughty Double Delight!!! 2 Blonds To Pamper & Spoil You !!! Sensual Tease Edging Open...

1
Tegan
2026-07-16 15:36:16
Tegan Tegan [View]
16 Jul 2026
Naughty Sensual Fun   [Last Reply]

Hello N@ughties! I Am Available Till Very late ... Sensual Seductive Tease GFE Edging Open...

1
Tegan
2026-07-16 15:16:35
Tegan Tegan [View]
16 Jul 2026
I have heaters to keep you extra warm   [Last Reply]

Hi lovies come and spoil yourself with me allow me give you my magic sensual touch and a happy...

1
Tashana
2026-07-16 15:08:24
Tashana Tashana [View]
16 Jul 2026

~ General Discussion ~

Subject:

Started By:
Last Post:
Remote availability   [Last Reply]

I'm available til late for sexy naughty video calls. I also have my package special running.....

1
Kaycee
2020-05-23 11:02:58
Kaycee Kaycee [View]
23 May 2020
PUNTING IN DUBAI   [Last Reply]

Is it going to be cheaper now with the economy there being bailed out yet again by Abu Dabhi?

6
JACKRIBET
2020-05-20 16:48:50
Merlot Merlot [View]
23 May 2020
HOT WET & SEXY   [Last Reply]

Steamy hot videos available....

4
Raven
2020-05-22 13:25:48
Raven Raven [View]
23 May 2020
Urgently needed   [Last Reply]

Hi all is anyone able to assist with the following: Lenova laptop battery (new) Model 9590...

14
Kaycee
2020-05-19 10:26:29
Kaycee Kaycee [View]
23 May 2020
Hot new photo shoot   [Last Reply]

Hey guys have new pics up. Hope u like them. Have a great weekend. Vix

4
Vickey ( The Original )
2020-05-22 21:44:26
balasbak balasbak [View]
23 May 2020
Mwha!!   [Last Reply]

Wishing for Everyone a Great.. delicious .. Satisfying Wknd!! Be safe and Enjoy Mwha Lady Di

2
Lady Di
2020-05-23 06:39:18
balasbak balasbak [View]
23 May 2020
Special Saturday's   [Last Reply]

Morning guys have an awesome day

1
Aaliyah
2020-05-23 09:46:41
Aaliyah Aaliyah [View]
23 May 2020
Video +photos   [Last Reply]

Hi Gents, please call or whatsapp me for more info about video and pic packages.xoxo

1
Chandre
2020-05-23 09:40:58
Chandre Chandre [View]
23 May 2020
Brand new shoot   [Last Reply]

Go check out my new shoot. And tell me what you think....

13
Kaycee
2020-05-21 21:58:58
Kaycee Kaycee [View]
23 May 2020
Remote action...   [Last Reply]

Morning everyone I'm still available for remote services. Videos and pics. Video calls also...

1
Kaycee
2020-05-23 09:12:56
Kaycee Kaycee [View]
23 May 2020
Video and pics available   [Last Reply]

WhatsApp me for more information xxx

1
Kimmi
2020-05-23 09:02:22
Kimmi Kimmi [View]
23 May 2020
Yay or nay?   [Last Reply]

Asking people you barely know ... 1) how much they bought their house for?. 2) how much they...

20
Lupe Luxe
2020-05-22 09:37:13
Lupe Luxe Lupe Luxe [View]
23 May 2020
My Website   [Last Reply]

Gents I have loaded some new photos to my website www.raven69.co.za Kisses

20
Raven
2020-05-20 20:56:32
Raven Raven [View]
23 May 2020
whatsapp vids   [Last Reply]

hi guys, available for vid calls. please call for info. thanks S

1
Sylvia
2020-05-23 08:07:30
Sylvia Sylvia [View]
23 May 2020
HOT*sexy*SATISFYING   [Last Reply]

Subject Most definitely describes My VIDEOS & PHOTO Sets Please Whatsapp Me for details....

5
Lady Di
2020-05-21 12:44:46
undercoverpta undercoverpta [View]
23 May 2020
Picnics at the botanical gardens   [Last Reply]

I honestly can't wait to do this again after lockdown. I miss the long walks in nature , soaking...

1
Kim
2020-05-23 09:40:37
Kim Kim [View]
22 May 2020
Learn to Separate Orgasm from Ejaculation   [Last Reply]

For Any Man who Wants to boost his Testosterone Naturally Try Semen Retention - It Turns Up the...

1
The Sex Therapist
2020-05-22 20:33:42
The Sex Therapis The Sex Therapis [View]
22 May 2020
Video and pics available   [Last Reply]

WhatsApp me for more information xxx

1
Kimmi
2020-05-22 20:06:32
Kimmi Kimmi [View]
22 May 2020
I don't know about you, but....   [Last Reply]

I seriously need a glass of wine today. I haven't had one since the first week of lockdown... but...

5
Ms Paige
2020-05-22 11:32:29
eziguy eziguy [View]
22 May 2020
Muscle Flexing Pics   [Last Reply]

Hi all ladies any athletic girls out there looking to make some moneyfor pics? I am looking for...

13
brad2249
2020-05-22 09:06:33
JACKRIBET JACKRIBET [View]
22 May 2020
Running low on cash and need some sexy stimulation....?   [Last Reply]

Good evening boys! I'm running an awesome special on my video clips! I have a whole...

1
Lee
2020-05-22 18:18:26
Lee Lee [View]
22 May 2020
Masks   [Last Reply]

Sent by a friend I still think it is a bit of a time bomb. My wife's family live in the...

19
Tegwane
2020-05-21 09:54:20
Johnlennon Johnlennon [View]
22 May 2020
SEXTING AVAILABLE   [Last Reply]

I had a rather steamy session the other night and I actually enjoyed it. So I am offering this...

2
Raven
2020-05-22 13:24:06
Sabrina @ Be-sen Sabrina @ Be-sen [View]
22 May 2020
In danger...   [Last Reply]

I miss sundowners on the pier And fingers in my hair. I miss the smell of cologne and shaving...

21
Louise ( Miss Red)
2020-05-22 06:51:45
Louise ( Miss Re Louise ( Miss Re [View]
22 May 2020
Sizzling hot...   [Last Reply]

New super hot pics available as well as a new naughty video. ....

1
Kaycee
2020-05-22 13:46:41
Kaycee Kaycee [View]
22 May 2020

Start a New Topic

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.