Navigation
Sabrina @ Be-sensual
Sabrina @ Be-sensual - I can't deal with this cold!
I can't deal with this cold!
Advertiser
Joined:
5 Nov 2019
Posts to Date: 70
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-29 14:20:00

I usually LOVE winter. Dressing up in layers, being all comfy indoors and drinking a delicious cappuccino used to warm me up substantially. But lately? Lately I've been having a hard time staying warm, no matter how thick my coat is! Who else has been experiencing this? XXX
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: I can't deal with this cold!
Re: I can't deal with this cold!
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2020-05-29 16:43:52

I think you need another layer, ME! Lol, but yes my house is like freakin fridge at the moment.
Sabrina @ Be-sensual
Sabrina @ Be-sensual - Re: I can't deal with this cold!
Re: I can't deal with this cold!
Advertiser
Joined:
5 Nov 2019
Posts to Date: 71
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-29 17:10:17

Well now... ;)
You may visit me as soon as it is allowed, because I'm freezing.
Sylvia
Sylvia - Re: I can't deal with this cold!
Re: I can't deal with this cold!
Advertiser
Joined:
26 Sep 2010
Posts to Date: 1192
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-29 20:22:09

gotta say its frigging freezing. I have my gas heater on low all day until i venture to bed very early as i cannot stand this cold and heater does not warm me so its bed with blanket on, thats the only time i feel warm. sitting in the sun is great but when night falls. aina. lets hope it warms up a bit. cuddles.
Ben Layden
Ben Layden - Re: I can't deal with this cold!
Re: I can't deal with this cold!
Basic Member
Joined:
30 Dec 2005
Posts to Date: 6015
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-29 22:13:21

Embrace the cold!
I love it.
At two of the clock this afternoon I enjoyed a steaming hot bowl of fish soup with croutons.
I could never enjoy such a treat in the heat of summer.
Butterfinger
Butterfinger - Re: I can't deal with this cold!
Re: I can't deal with this cold!
Basic Member
Joined:
30 Dec 2019
Posts to Date: 384
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-29 23:38:46

Do you know why it's so cold?.....

I watched an interesting documentary about it. Long story short the world on average has cooled down by about 4 degrees because there has been less pollution due to lockdowns all over the world. No factories, no cars, no global warming. Silver lining: Covid has helped the planet.... Don't know how long it will last though...
Sylvia
Sylvia - Re: I can't deal with this cold!
Re: I can't deal with this cold!
Advertiser
Joined:
26 Sep 2010
Posts to Date: 1193
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-30 03:37:27

BF it certainly will not last and you know that as we all do. Its been lovely while it lasted without all the polution but it will be back within the next few months once all the factories etc open again. S
UnlikelySuspect
UnlikelySuspect - Re: I can't deal with this cold!
Re: I can't deal with this cold!
Basic Member
Joined:
23 Mar 2012
Posts to Date: 916
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-30 06:33:41

On 2020-05-29 23:38:46 Butterfinger said:
Do you know why it's so cold?.....

I watched an interesting documentary about it. Long story short the world on average has cooled down by about 4 degrees because there has been less pollution due to lockdowns all over the world. No factories, no cars, no global warming. Silver lining: Covid has helped the planet.... Don't know how long it will last though...



Umm... because there was a cold front.
Hotstuf69
Hotstuf69 - Re: I can't deal with this cold!
Re: I can't deal with this cold!
Basic Member
Joined:
16 Nov 2017
Posts to Date: 31
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-30 10:08:11

When it's cold all I want to do is eat pussy between the sheets.
Sabrina @ Be-sensual
Sabrina @ Be-sensual - Re: I can't deal with this cold!
Re: I can't deal with this cold!
Advertiser
Joined:
5 Nov 2019
Posts to Date: 72
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-30 10:13:08

Don't get me wrong, I love soup, but it only warms me for so long. I feel like I'm dying (but maybe that's the drama queen in me). LOL

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.