Navigation
Worldsaxon
Worldsaxon - Lady Alaxa
Lady Alaxa
Basic Member
Joined:
13 Mar 2019
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2020-06-01 19:14:21

I'm listening to Slow Jamz by Kanye West and Twister and I'm thinking about the lady. I messed up our meet and she handle it like a princess. I don't mean anything sexual but that made me feel human. Not like a man or king or anything else that's often advertised. She was human. Stay blessed Lady Alexa, not cause of your body but your mind.

P.S Lady Alexa from Randburg
Lady Alexa
Lady Alexa - Re: Lady Alaxa
Re: Lady Alaxa
Advertiser
Joined:
28 Jun 2016
Posts to Date: 1157
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-06-03 12:34:02

Wow,

Thank you for your kind words

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.