Navigation
Angel
Angel - State of disaster extended
State of disaster extended
Advertiser
Joined:
5 Feb 2020
Posts to Date: 112
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-06-04 16:17:46

Ughhh i have absolutely no words...or at least not something nice to say!
UnlikelySuspect
UnlikelySuspect - Re: State of disaster extended
Re: State of disaster extended
Basic Member
Joined:
23 Mar 2012
Posts to Date: 945
View Profile
Posted: 2020-06-04 16:22:59

Where did you see this?
JC99
JC99 - Re: State of disaster extended
Re: State of disaster extended
Basic Member
Joined:
24 Jan 2013
Posts to Date: 19
View Profile
Posted: 2020-06-04 16:27:36

Just been live on Channel 403 and News 24 and all over Twitter.
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: State of disaster extended
Re: State of disaster extended
Gold Member
Joined:
9 Jun 2015
Posts to Date: 9682
View Profile
Posted: 2020-06-04 16:29:55

Fok !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
UnlikelySuspect
UnlikelySuspect - Re: State of disaster extended
Re: State of disaster extended
Basic Member
Joined:
23 Mar 2012
Posts to Date: 947
View Profile
Posted: 2020-06-04 16:31:32

I see now. Was expected I guess.
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: State of disaster extended
Re: State of disaster extended
Gold Member
Joined:
9 Jun 2015
Posts to Date: 9684
View Profile
Posted: 2020-06-04 16:58:55

On 2020-06-04 16:31:32 UnlikelySuspect said:
I see now. Was expected I guess.



True, hopefully some of the stupid regulations will be dropped ;)
UnlikelySuspect
UnlikelySuspect - Re: State of disaster extended
Re: State of disaster extended
Basic Member
Joined:
23 Mar 2012
Posts to Date: 948
View Profile
Posted: 2020-06-04 17:41:23

On 2020-06-04 16:58:55 BOOBS53 said:
On 2020-06-04 16:31:32 UnlikelySuspect said: I see now. Was expected I guess.

True, hopefully some of the stupid regulations will be dropped ;)



The sad thing is that even if they are dropped, we still had them. I hope they will somehow be brought to book for some of these "regulations", but I doubt it.
Angel
Angel - Re: State of disaster extended
Re: State of disaster extended
Advertiser
Joined:
5 Feb 2020
Posts to Date: 113
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-06-04 17:48:14

On 2020-06-04 17:41:23 UnlikelySuspect said:
On 2020-06-04 16:58:55 BOOBS53 said: On 2020-06-04 16:31:32 UnlikelySuspect said: I see now. Was expected I guess.

True, hopefully some of the stupid regulations will be dropped ;)

The sad thing is that even if they are dropped, we still had them. I hope they will somehow be brought to book for some of these "regulations", but I doubt it.



Wont happen some people are just above the law or the "book" for that matter.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: State of disaster extended
Re: State of disaster extended
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-06-04 17:50:27

Happy to be contributing tax money towards this worthy cause....sense the sarcasm please lol
Kooni
Kooni - Re: State of disaster extended
Re: State of disaster extended
Gold Member
Joined:
18 Jun 2019
Posts to Date: 1262
View Profile
Posted: 2020-06-05 06:45:30

Aunty Kopdoek will remain in charge for the moment, and have also decide to lodge an appeal against Tuesday's verdict about the regulations that are irrational.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.