Navigation
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - How was your weekend
How was your weekend
Advertiser
Joined:
18 Aug 2011
Posts to Date: 4429
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-06-08 07:32:20

I was actually surprised at many in my inner circle not buying booze for the weekend, previously they would drink the weekend away.
Had a bit of a disturbing call from someone needing some groceries. She offered to do my hair in exchange. Well today I have a shorter haircut and a darker colour.
I find I feel less inclined to wanna go out or even getting takeaways. I realised I enjoy solitude a little too much.
Well, its a new week with new possibilities for many of us. Spare a thought and a prayer for those who are in despair and do not see a light at the end of the tunnel. And help in whatever way you can.
Stay positive.
Sylvia
Sylvia - Re: How was your weekend
Re: How was your weekend
Advertiser
Joined:
26 Sep 2010
Posts to Date: 1210
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-06-08 07:41:46

yes nadia maybe a lot of people do not have the taste for booze as they used to and abstaining from it. I, however, could not wait for them to open and enjoy having drinky of my beer (no heavy stuff) during lunch time or evening sitting in the garden.

As for helping out, yes we must all do our bit to help these poor souls who sit at robots with children now (not seen that before) and i make three loaves of bread with different fillings for most of them (cant feed them all, wish i could take a truck and feed many) and i can see they appreciate it. Its another day of giving to them. Also give money wherever you can 20 rand to them means a lot and i often do that too. Please help where you can ladies and gents. S
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: How was your weekend
Re: How was your weekend
Gold Member
Joined:
9 Jun 2015
Posts to Date: 9691
View Profile
Posted: 2020-06-08 10:01:06

Had an awesome weekend. Rugby was excellent .. with Kurt Darren scoring 3 tries for the Bulls ;)
Kooni
Kooni - Re: How was your weekend
Re: How was your weekend
Gold Member
Joined:
18 Jun 2019
Posts to Date: 1272
View Profile
Posted: 2020-06-08 10:56:40

On 2020-06-08 10:01:06 BOOBS53 said:
Had an awesome weekend. Rugby was excellent .. with Kurt Darren scoring 3 tries for the Bulls ;)



The way he is currently playing he might be include in the Bok team for the test against AllBlacks in 2 weeks time
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: How was your weekend
Re: How was your weekend
Advertiser
Joined:
18 Aug 2011
Posts to Date: 4430
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-06-08 12:33:25
Edited: 2020-06-08 12:33:47

On 2020-06-08 10:01:06 BOOBS53 said:
Had an awesome weekend. Rugby was excellent .. with Kurt Darren scoring 3 tries for the Bulls ;)



What a game!!!!
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: How was your weekend
Re: How was your weekend
Advertiser
Joined:
18 Aug 2011
Posts to Date: 4432
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-06-08 12:46:41
Edited: 2020-06-08 12:49:12

On 2020-06-08 07:41:46 Sylvia said:


As for helping out, yes we must all do our bit to help these poor souls who sit at robots with children now (not seen that before) and i make three loaves of bread with different fillings for most of them (cant feed them all, wish i could take a truck and feed many) and i can see they appreciate it. Its another day of giving to them. Also give money wherever you can 20 rand to them means a lot and i often do that too. Please help where you can ladies and gents. S


I do the sandwich thing for the guys who rummage through the bins outside my flat. But I have ulterior motives. They normally leave such a mess in their wake. So they get sandwiches and tea when they're done and didn't leave a mess. I probably do the same even if they left a mess
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: How was your weekend
Re: How was your weekend
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2020-06-08 13:08:50

On 2020-06-08 10:01:06 BOOBS53 said:
Had an awesome weekend. Rugby was excellent .. with Kurt Darren scoring 3 tries for the Bulls ;)



Oom, clearly you had waaay to much home brewed pineapple beer. Lol
Topdeckparty
Topdeckparty - Re: How was your weekend
Re: How was your weekend
Basic Member
Joined:
13 Aug 2012
Posts to Date: 250
View Profile
Posted: 2020-06-08 13:51:39

Talking about rugby, being myself a Lion supporter, I just say I am very impressed by the Bulls.
They have not lost a game in more than 10 weeks now.
Kooni
Kooni - Re: How was your weekend
Re: How was your weekend
Gold Member
Joined:
18 Jun 2019
Posts to Date: 1274
View Profile
Posted: 2020-06-08 15:42:13

On 2020-06-08 13:51:39 Topdeckparty said:
Talking about rugby, being myself a Lion supporter, I just say I am very impressed by the Bulls.
They have not lost a game in more than 10 weeks now.



At least we will have some real rugby this coming weekend with the return of Super Rugby in NZ on Saturday.

Can't remember when last I had not watch any rugby for this long.
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: How was your weekend
Re: How was your weekend
Gold Member
Joined:
11 Apr 2018
Posts to Date: 6530
View Profile
Posted: 2020-06-09 08:13:48

I had a lousy weekend.
I was Number 51 in the queue for church!

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.