Navigation
Superkevin
Superkevin - Bookings during this time
Bookings during this time
Basic Member
Joined:
19 Dec 2011
Posts to Date: 403
View Profile
Posted: 2020-06-09 15:25:47

Am I correct in saying washing your hands is far more better then using a sanitizer?
A sanitizer was created when no soap or water is readily available. So if we book a lady and both have a soapy shower before and after, won't that be safe enough?


[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Bookings during this time
Re: Bookings during this time
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-06-09 16:04:17

Personally I've read the sanitiser has consequences in the long run. I've been reading a few studies and kids in the US getting sick from bugs the rest of us are immune to because of too much sanitiser use. It can also lead to mutant super bugs which aren't killed by sanitiser so we end up with resistant viruses and bacteria. Soap and water are best and as effective as sanitiser. Now if there are some ladies out there we can start with a nice hot soapy shower...
Sultry Indian Jiah
Sultry Indian Jiah - Re: Bookings during this time
Re: Bookings during this time
Advertiser
Joined:
14 Feb 2013
Posts to Date: 1706
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-06-09 16:05:30
Edited: 2020-06-09 16:06:11

Whenever I enter my home the first thing I do is cleanse my hands, forearms, face and neck with surgical spirits/rubbing alcohol.

Than proceed to remove all my clothing and get into the shower and wash everywhere thoroughly.

Recently with more people about and having to wait longer in queues, I also make sure to rinse my nose, wash ears and use a disinfectant mouth wash to gurgle more often.

I have not started seeing clients yet, suppose I would probably expect clients to follow the same procedures.

Also wearing a clean mask after during the booking.

Shit this is such a killjoy.
MikeHunt
MikeHunt - Re: Bookings during this time
Re: Bookings during this time
Basic Member
Joined:
10 Jan 2007
Posts to Date: 101
View Profile
Posted: 2020-06-09 16:18:29

They say normal soap and water does the trick, a sanitiser is if you dont have the ability to wash your hands normally. sanitiser will eventually destroy your skin.
Xtreme
Xtreme - Re: Bookings during this time
Re: Bookings during this time
Advertiser
Joined:
25 Jul 2019
Posts to Date: 11
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-06-09 16:26:39

I have been working for about a week now and I do ask my clients if they can wash they hands. I also wouldn't mind if my client asked me to take a shower.
Xxx
UnlikelySuspect
UnlikelySuspect - Re: Bookings during this time
Re: Bookings during this time
Basic Member
Joined:
23 Mar 2012
Posts to Date: 960
View Profile
Posted: 2020-06-09 17:45:59

Just don't walk through those tunnels. Unbelievable that they are allowed, who knows what crap they are spraying on people. And they have these things at some schools. Could be much worse than the "virus".
MikeHunt
MikeHunt - Re: Bookings during this time
Re: Bookings during this time
Basic Member
Joined:
10 Jan 2007
Posts to Date: 107
View Profile
Posted: 2020-06-09 17:51:38

I am scared (I have been once) but the mood and wearing masks killed it for me, (and that was a rug and tug)
Kooni
Kooni - Re: Bookings during this time
Re: Bookings during this time
Gold Member
Joined:
18 Jun 2019
Posts to Date: 1285
View Profile
Posted: 2020-06-09 18:19:53

Washing your hands is prefered to sanitising it, but you need to wash it properly, or else it is of no use.
Vrik
Vrik - Re: Bookings during this time
Re: Bookings during this time
Gold Member
Joined:
10 Feb 2019
Posts to Date: 682
View Profile
Posted: 2020-06-09 18:33:28
Edited: 2020-06-09 18:36:45

When I was in the army, they would inspect your boots before lunch. It need to be shiny clean, or you get lots of trouble! They could not care less about your hands (often full of dirt or even nugget as you tried to clean the boots in a rush).

Now people rigorously and even religiously wash their hands before they get (very) intimate....

The more things change, the more they stay the same. I know I am slow, but the logic in both cases is not entirely clear to me.
EvilAngel
EvilAngel - Re: Bookings during this time
Re: Bookings during this time
Gold Member
Joined:
16 Nov 2015
Posts to Date: 1460
View Profile
Posted: 2020-06-10 07:47:18

I notmaly wash my hands and then spray it with sanitizer.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.