Navigation
Kayla
Kayla - Friday Special
Friday Special
Advertiser
Joined:
14 Jan 2020
Posts to Date: 114
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-06-12 08:03:34

Morning guys, I have an awesome weekend starter special today,call me for info..

I'm so horny, so I tought why not have a massive special on offer with extras just because I'm horny today...

Tell me your fantasy... (Sexting)

I want you to lie back and let me take care of you...

I'm going to ravage you the second you get in the door.

I'm going to let you do anything you want to me.

I've got a surprise waiting for you.

I'm going to make you beg for it.

I'm going to make you come so hard.

Just some sexting, I love to talk dirty..
Love to be naughty on video calling and teaze you till you show me how you cum.

Call me and don't miss out on my special offer today 10:00-16:30..

Kayla 0723532914
Xxx

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.