Navigation
Gonbad
Gonbad - We need to get to business as usual soon
We need to get to business as usual soon
Basic Member
Joined:
6 Feb 2020
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2020-06-11 18:31:53

I joined ESA not long before all this virus madness started and find it a very vibrant and entertaining site.

And I'm thinking why we not wake up and return to the business as usual model.

I'm asking myself a question how many people do I know personally who contracted or died from this virus and the answer is NONE. And in my work I travel a lot internationally and my circle of friends is rather big, but none of the people I know reported a problem.

On the other had if I ask myself how many people in SA I know who was a victim of a crime. And the answer is quite a few.

So in my opinion it is much more likely to be mugged in SA then to contract the virus let alone die from it.

So, I do not understand all the excitement around this issue. We just need to stop worries and live our lives as before. I hate to see the girls suffer without any underlying reason.

Maybe I see it in the wrong light?

And here is a recent take from Tucker Carlson I found on the FOX news today. It seems some in the USA are waking up already.

www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker-carlson-we-were-lied-to-about-coronavirus-and-the-mass-lockdowns-heres-the-proof

I hope we will follow it here in SA too.

PS. If somebody gets access to a funeral home, please get the information on how many deaths from all causes they had in May 2019 and compare with May 2020.

Shemale Princess Aylana
Shemale Princess Aylana - Re: We need to get to business as usual soon
Re: We need to get to business as usual soon
Advertiser
Joined:
9 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 272
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-06-12 13:25:28

I found out yesterday evening
One of my contacts had COVID, it was really bad, he was admitted into the ICU. Dr's told him he would'nt make it. He fought and made it through. He is busy recovering and has to learn to walk again. He is a dear (punter) friend of mine.
This virus is very serious, rather be safe.

There are lots of conspiracy theories about the virus, lives are more important than conspiracy theories.

Scientists advised our Government several weeks ago that the lockdown is not helping much with the spread of the virus, and that the lockdown might as well be lifted. The WHO however warned the government to lift the lockdown slowly.

There are people who has the virus, imagine your in the ICU fighting for your life, no visitors allowed, with hospital staff that are dead scared of contracting the virus as well. Social media os the last thing on your mind, when you are fighting to live.
Instead of searching for some conspiracy, rather do good and atleast pray for those fighting for survival, or show some sympathy for their loved ones.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.