Navigation
Liza
Liza - Liza is back- Remote Services Only!!
Liza is back- Remote Services Only!!
Advertiser
Joined:
22 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 462
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-06-03 17:05:25

Hello Purple World,

I took a break for a minor operation, and I'm back now!
So I believe there's some happy People out there with the booze ban lifted. Sorry for the smokers. It must be tuff.

Anyway.... I'm NOT available for one on one, as I'm still in the healing process of my operation. I do remote services, only naughty clips and photos. Regret NO chat, Skype,video calls or sexting. If you are interested, please whatsup me.

Have a fabulous day further!

Love
Liza xoxo
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Liza is back- Remote Services Only!!
Re: Liza is back- Remote Services Only!!
Gold Member
Joined:
9 Jun 2015
Posts to Date: 9679
View Profile
Posted: 2020-06-03 17:15:15

Welcome back gorgeous xxx
Liza
Liza - Re: Liza is back- Remote Services Only!!
Re: Liza is back- Remote Services Only!!
Advertiser
Joined:
22 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 463
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-06-03 17:28:46

On 2020-06-03 17:15:15 BOOBS53 said:
Welcome back gorgeous xxx



I thank you Boobs53.
Mr3
Mr3 - Re: Liza is back- Remote Services Only!!
Re: Liza is back- Remote Services Only!!
Basic Member
Joined:
25 Apr 2019
Posts to Date: 128
View Profile
Posted: 2020-06-03 20:02:29

Hi Liza. Welcome back!
EvilAngel
EvilAngel - Re: Liza is back- Remote Services Only!!
Re: Liza is back- Remote Services Only!!
Gold Member
Joined:
16 Nov 2015
Posts to Date: 1454
View Profile
Posted: 2020-06-04 09:48:50

Welcome back Lize. Glad everything went well.
Guypunteresa
Guypunteresa - Re: Liza is back- Remote Services Only!!
Re: Liza is back- Remote Services Only!!
Gold Member
Joined:
29 Mar 2013
Posts to Date: 110
View Profile
Posted: 2020-06-04 09:58:54

Welcome back and hope to see you soon!
Liza
Liza - Re: Liza is back- Remote Services Only!!
Re: Liza is back- Remote Services Only!!
Advertiser
Joined:
22 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 464
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-06-04 11:42:28

On 2020-06-04 09:48:50 EvilAngel said:
Welcome back Lize. Glad everything went well.

On 2020-06-04 09:58:54 Guypunteresa said:
Welcome back and hope to see you soon!



Thank you guys. Im happy to be back. Can't wait to heal from operation, to start one on one appointments.

Still six Weeks away!OMG.
So, I would really appreciate it if there's gentlemen out there that want to support me in my naughty clips and photos.

I send the content only through Whatsup. So pop in and say Hi... I will reply!
Skye
Skye - Re: Liza is back- Remote Services Only!!
Re: Liza is back- Remote Services Only!!
Advertiser
Joined:
8 Mar 2018
Posts to Date: 821
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-06-04 12:00:32

Welcome back gorgeous
Liza
Liza - Re: Liza is back- Remote Services Only!!
Re: Liza is back- Remote Services Only!!
Advertiser
Joined:
22 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 465
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-06-04 12:27:31

On 2020-06-04 12:00:32 Skye said:
Welcome back gorgeous



Thanks my Fellow Queen!
Really appreciate it!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Liza is back- Remote Services Only!!
Re: Liza is back- Remote Services Only!!
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-06-04 13:04:26

This stupid lockdown must be lift because I would love a one on one with you

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.