Navigation
Louise ( Miss Red)
Louise ( Miss Red) - Advance level 3?
Advance level 3?
Advertiser
Joined:
17 May 2018
Posts to Date: 2741
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-06-16 06:57:21

Looks like restaurants and salons will be opening soon;)

I personally know a few people in those industries and I am so happy for them.

Spoke to one last night and she was in tears, tears of joy. . She started 2 weeks ago to pack up and was on the verge off selling off everything order to settle some of the debt.

This news has given her some hope. Her salon will open but it is starting of with debt accumulated over the past 3 months. It will be hard sailing getting through the next few months paying back that debt.

The little coffee shop next to her is in the same boat. So the two of them have come up with a awesome cross marketing strategy to get clients back and maximize their income once they are allowed to open.

They have literally joined their two businesses and will have cross over discounts. Go for a haircut and you will receive a discount at coffee shop. Same goes for coffee shop clients go for a breakfast or coffee and you will receive discount from salon. I think it is brilliant. And will def support them.
I love her salon and I always end up at the little coffee shop before or after my appointment at salon.


Meg
Meg - Re: Advance level 3?
Re: Advance level 3?
Advertiser
Joined:
13 Aug 2008
Posts to Date: 7707
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-06-16 07:12:49
Edited: 2020-06-16 07:13:12

Hi Louise.
It's a great marketing strategy.
I know some of the ladies do house calls till the salons open again.
In some cases they are the only breadwinner in the household; with kids and responsibilities.

Unfortunately for most of the places over 80% of them are closing if they running individual. I pray for all our friends who lost everything and still struggle to make it out there.
I hope we survive this knock financially and emotionally.
Johnny English
Johnny English - Re: Advance level 3?
Re: Advance level 3?
Basic Member
Joined:
10 Dec 2018
Posts to Date: 557
View Profile
Posted: 2020-06-16 07:22:20
Edited: 2020-06-16 07:22:45

That's good thinking and forward planning. People are going to have to think out the box to survive this unlawful lockdown. We pray for the individual, the family, small and medium sized businesses who have had their futures (and pasts) ripped out from underneath them by the dastardly deeds of governments world wide.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.