Navigation
Kayla
Kayla - Are you horny right now?
Are you horny right now?
Advertiser
Joined:
14 Jan 2020
Posts to Date: 115
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-06-15 08:28:01

Morning guys, are you at work and horny?
Ummm, I would love if you randomly got turned on in front of everyone at work."

"What is your secret fetish? You must have one, come on."

"I can't stop thinking about some very dirty thoughts ... can you help me?

"I know you've been thinking about me all day... want to stop thinking and start doing?"

Lets have some horny and dirty thoughts together, tell me your fantasy and I will do my best to make it a reality...

I have a special for today... Please call or whatsapp me for more info regarding my special offer... Don't miss out. 10:00-16:00 today.

(Video calling, sexting and dirty talking all day long)

0723532914 Kayla xxx
Kayla
Kayla - Re: Are you horny right now?
Re: Are you horny right now?
Advertiser
Joined:
14 Jan 2020
Posts to Date: 116
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-06-15 09:46:53

I am available right now... Give me a call Xxx Kayla 0723532914
Kayla
Kayla - Re: Are you horny right now?
Re: Are you horny right now?
Advertiser
Joined:
14 Jan 2020
Posts to Date: 117
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-06-15 11:39:22

Bump to top xxx
EvilAngel
EvilAngel - Re: Are you horny right now?
Re: Are you horny right now?
Gold Member
Joined:
16 Nov 2015
Posts to Date: 1466
View Profile
Posted: 2020-06-15 11:53:13

Im always Horney ... but yes sits at work.
Kingsman
Kingsman - Re: Are you horny right now?
Re: Are you horny right now?
Basic Member
Joined:
21 Jun 2015
Posts to Date: 1874
View Profile
Posted: 2020-06-15 12:02:28

You should come to my office
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Are you horny right now?
Re: Are you horny right now?
Gold Member
Joined:
9 Jun 2015
Posts to Date: 9712
View Profile
Posted: 2020-06-15 12:32:11

I am quivering with horniness ;)

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.