Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Friends with a WG
Friends with a WG
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-06-15 15:26:07

So this is a question for the ladies...and any of the guys who might have been in a similar position.

I've been an on and off punter for about a year - I don't really punt much to be honest and was thinking of just stopping altogether.

However, during this time I've come across a few girls who are genuinely nice people and who I would like to interact with as friends outside of the bedroom.

I'm not sure whether this is a weird question but what I would like to know is twofold:

1. Firstly, if I wanted to be friends with a WG how would I approach this? I don't want the girl to think that I'm looking for a fwb thing so how do I approach it.

2. Secondly, is it wise? I've read so many stories on the platform about girls duping guys and how the girls have to act all nice and pretend to like us but in reality they aren't and never will be our friends. The thing is, I've met some genuinely nice girls and I've seen 'friendships' develop between punters and WGs. Am I so crazy to want that?

Some of you girls are sincerely the most intelligent and brightest people that I have ever met and I realise that this job is just a means to an end. Problem is that too often is the case that us men don't look beyond your bodies which is a loss on our part.
Marzi
Marzi - Re: Friends with a WG
Re: Friends with a WG
Gold Member
Joined:
18 Sep 2019
Posts to Date: 33
View Profile
Posted: 2020-06-15 15:37:53

It is very much possible. If you click with a lady and you find you got lots in common, you are all adults, nothing is stopping you from becoming friends
Greyfox
Greyfox - Re: Friends with a WG
Re: Friends with a WG
Basic Member
Joined:
31 May 2007
Posts to Date: 937
View Profile
Posted: 2020-06-15 15:38:09

Im still friends with my "retired" regulars. We chat almost daily on whatsup and i see them whenever they r around.
Gorgeous girls, gorgeous sex and great people.
gooseberry22
gooseberry22 - Re: Friends with a WG
Re: Friends with a WG
Basic Member
Joined:
22 Apr 2012
Posts to Date: 287
View Profile
Posted: 2020-06-15 16:04:09

On 2020-06-15 15:26:07 Crystal prince said:
I've read so many stories on the platform about girls duping guys and how the girls have to act all nice and pretend to like us but in reality they aren't and never will be our friends.



This is the bit that makes it so difficult, I'd imagine on both sides of the equation.

The earlier thread about liking a saleswoman at a car dealership isn't a bad example.

As long as there is a potential business transaction in the works, there will always be some doubts in my opinion.

Maybe the answer is that, only once you are 100% out of the market for a new car, can a 'normal' friendship develop.
Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: Friends with a WG
Re: Friends with a WG
Advertiser
Joined:
14 May 2014
Posts to Date: 6123
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-06-15 17:16:00

I find that there are too many variables in this situation. I have 3 I can point out but I'll explain that later on, on this thread. Just to give you another perspective on whether you find your interest to be something you'd like to pursue or not. Just to highlight something of light and interesting banter.

Miss Megan
Miss Megan - Re: Friends with a WG
Re: Friends with a WG
Advertiser
Joined:
22 May 2017
Posts to Date: 356
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-06-15 17:19:03

I found my best guy in the industry:) x3 of them
Kensley
Kensley - Re: Friends with a WG
Re: Friends with a WG
Advertiser
Joined:
19 Apr 2017
Posts to Date: 223
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-06-15 19:04:08

Yeah it's very possible and personally I have made some un-exchangeably good friends but just be sure that you both clear about the boundaries between the friendship and the business and boom life goes on
Shemale Princess Aylana
Shemale Princess Aylana - Re: Friends with a WG
Re: Friends with a WG
Advertiser
Joined:
9 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 280
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-06-15 19:45:10
Edited: 2020-06-15 19:45:46

Yes its possible (in my case), some gents are a bit shy, and sometimes first contact grows into a good friendship and trust, before we have the first session, and that makes the session as well as follow up sessions so much better and authentic, because the chemistry is real. We make eachother feel great.

The way I see it, I do my best to help others, whether it's sexually, exploration, emotionally, mentally or of they just want someone to talk to. It makes me happy to see others happy and grow. I care about others.

I think some click easily with me because I understand how a man thinks, the same can be said with some of my WG's/MG's friends.

I don't really have "vanilla" friends.
Meg
Meg - Re: Friends with a WG
Re: Friends with a WG
Advertiser
Joined:
13 Aug 2008
Posts to Date: 7704
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-06-16 05:43:34
Edited: 2020-06-16 05:44:58

In my years of doing what I do...ive notice I cant make friends with clients that where regulars.
The thing is. In the back of my mind I will always think back of our little visits. (Our transactions).
Unfortunately in my life I move on.
I will always think he wants more over time and I honestly don't sleep with my friends.
And if or when im out of this industry I wouldn't wanna be reminded of my past. Thats just me.
We all move on.
Ms Paige
Ms Paige - Re: Friends with a WG
Re: Friends with a WG
Advertiser
Joined:
29 Sep 2015
Posts to Date: 4378
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-06-16 06:08:09

They are my clients and I absolutely adore them... BUT that's what they are... "clients"... nothing more...

I had one client that became a friend "with benefits"... he got what he wanted from me but he was never willing to help me out when I needed him. It was all about him and his needs... never again.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.