Navigation
Kay-leigh
Kay-leigh - Some technical issues...
Some technical issues...
Advertiser
Joined:
19 Mar 2017
Posts to Date: 172
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-06-20 08:10:53

Hey hey.

Hope everyone is going great.

If you couldn't get hold of me over the past few days please do accept my apology, I have been experiencing some issues with my phone and most of all my whatsapp. So please resend any WhatsApps if I havent replied.

Thanks
Kay Xxx
Kingsman
Kingsman - Re: Some technical issues...
Re: Some technical issues...
Basic Member
Joined:
21 Jun 2015
Posts to Date: 1878
View Profile
Posted: 2020-06-20 11:28:35

I find it technically difficult to look at your pics and not just want to consume you in totality Kay-Leigh

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.