Posted: 2020-06-21 08:14:12
This post is for you ladies who have often not gotten the treatment or appreciation that you deserve. This is especially in light of the news regarding women abuse that have been making headlines.
I hope that during this time you're all safe and doing well in every way. Or managing at the very least.
This has been a difficult period but it's also shown how interdependent we are as humans.
I know that a lot of girls are in the industry temporarily to fund their studies or are single mums and so forth. I really hope that you're managing during this time and just be strong. It's a rough time that we need to endure for now but we will get through this.
You know, a lot of emphasis gets placed on looks (which is understandable) but the sad thing is that it often overshadows just how intelligent and progressive-minded so many girls in the industry are. I'm a sapiosexual and no matter how hot a girl is, if she's a complete airhead I don't return. I wish that there was an intelligence rating - many of you would get a 5 for sure.
A lot of you are too good for the industry. Often after a sensual me and the girl just sit and cuddle (I'm a real cuddler) and sometimes we just get talking about life and how our day was. It both saddens and infuriates me when I hear about the insults some girls endure, the attitudes from some punters, even attempted rape. It's really unacceptable and I'm sorry that any of you had to experience this even once.
We as punters can do better as well. There are those unfortunate few that really give punters a bad name or perception. Conversely you get the roses amongst the thorns as well. But we need to get rid of the thorns.
While we are under lockdown, let us work together to ensure that we come out of it into a cleaner, safer purple world - in every way.